Jehovah`s Witness/Eating Blood

Question
In I Samuel 14: 31-35 we find that That God's People killed animals and then ate the animals while they were filled with blood. They did not drain the blood out of the animals as The Great God had told them to.
This was looked upon as a grievious sin in the eyes of God and Israel's King.
Doing something that God told them not to do was something which could not be overlooked and they all had to have a sacrifice to blot out their sin.

They ate meat that had blood still in it. How can JW's take verses like this and apply them to Blood Transfusions?
There was so such thing as a Blood Transfusion back in those days!!!! Think about it now!!! So, why change God's Word's to fit your own thinking. Something Which The Great God Has Never Ever Said!!!!!   Your time in now to choose truth and not error! NOW!!!!!

Answer
Timothy,

Thank you for inquiring with All Experts. Unfortunately I do have the scriptural answer for you but I choose not to go into this. You see I love the scriptures so much and my God Jehovah that he taught me a lesson.

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus Christ counseled: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open.” (Matthew 7:6) Evidently Jesus meant that, if a person shows that he is like a dog or a swine, with no appreciation for spiritual things, one should not further endeavor to share spiritual thoughts and teachings with him. Such corrupt persons would only trample upon valuable spiritual things and abuse or injure anyone endeavoring to share these with them.

You see, when someone asks a question, you would expect a tone leaning towards a humbleness or  meekness that goes along with it. But, and I'm sure with my peers who know me more than you can appreciate that this is not a sincere question. I'm sorry but you will be left with a sense of want. I don't have time nor the inclination to converse with a person who does not appreciate God's word.

Sincerely.

Brother David Drake DeLaurentos

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer