Jehovah`s Witness/for 5 experts

Ahhhh, Just David wrote at 2013-09-21 04:17:36
Hey Derrick,

This is Bro. D.Drake, you can call me David. I honestly don't really know the cause of all this animosity with Bob but I can see that you are like me. We defend our cause when its personable and we are DEFINATELY going to defend it if it becomes public. I have always had the mantra of never ever belittle or be discourteous to anyone on this forum. I firmly believe that we ALL have the RIGHT to agree to disagree. That where maturity and respect with dignity is involved here. When I was in law enforcement many moons ago I learned that you can get a lot more from a person with honey than with sour grapes. To take away somebodies dignity really puts a challenge to0 the person's patience. You are a very mature and personable person who sticks to your guns, and that is the way is should be, correct? I will talk to Brother Rando to see what steps can be done to either minimize or resolve the situation between you two. I love you guys very much and I hate to see people go awry because of emotional baggage that they carry. I know its difficult Derrick and sometimes daunting, but we are for a common cause to spread the good news aansy d become the go to person for answers. We give up our time in here to help. There are is a level of commerodity in this forum  that if we can just bury the our emotions and just try to help, WOOO WEEEE, can we go far. Take is easy buddy and remember, I really trust you Derrick and feel that our relationship can grow. NOT LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE, that's all we need... Another scandal. Love you my friend. TAKE CARE AND BECCAREFUL OOUT THEN.

Derrick wrote at 2013-09-22 12:01:06
Thank you for your thoughts, David.  And a BIG "Thank you" for clarifying the part about "not like a married couple"...lol!

I appreciate your willingness to approach Rando.  I do not believe you will get very far, as others have tried before you.  He sees himself as commissioned to do what he is doing.  I honestly regret what I had to post about him the other day, but nobody can deny that I did it from his own statements, and not by making things up, as he does.  He has simply been continuing to tell the same lies over and over, and due to what you wrote me several weeks back, I tried to ignore it.  But he continued, and I had to put a stop to it.

I hope it goes well with you addressing him.  Somehow, you're going to have to make him understand that lying is inexcusable.  Sadly, others like Sister T, do not view his actions as being very serious, but you and I both have enough Scriptural knowledge of what the Bible says about it.

As for Bob, I have tried to react calmly to him, even though he comes off as somewhat bossy.  I have tried to see the point he is trying to make, and consider it.  I admit I get a little tired of his generalizations, and no specifics given as to what I have said that is "unchristian".  I have asked him to simply show me what he is talking about.  

I would like for this forum to be pleasant to people reading it, and I think Rando is a major reason why it isn't, because he likes to keep things stirred up.  And the methods he uses, are deplorable.

But David, thank you so much for your kind words, and your fair-minded approach.  It is refreshing to see.  Take care.

Bob wrote at 2013-09-23 02:08:55
Mr Drake I agree you all have the right to disagree but please do it like mature adults not playground bullies

Derrick wrote at 2013-09-24 20:03:59
Bob, I'm going to use this Add-On page, to respond to you.  When you first began writing, I thought you were a fair-minded person.  That is one of the reasons I gave you a platform, and put up with your bossy demeanor, by presuming to call out 5 experts here, and then proceed to tell everyone how to act.  Not that it isn't needed, but you basically gave commands..."Don't give excuses", etc.

Well, I told you quite plainly that I was willing to hear you out, and even consider what you said, but that I wanted you to provide a real example of what you were claiming, so that we could look at it.  I asked you for this more than once, and requested that you not write back with more non-specific generalizations, but was completely fine with your stating exactly and SPECIFICALLY, what you were referring to.

Can't get much fairer than that.  

Instead, you continued to accuse me of being "proud", and then you really showed your true colors yesterday, when you claimed my response was "defending my pride".  This was simply false.  I never said one thing defending "pride"...I simply said that I am not prideful, and asked you to please show an example.  There is a side of you that is quite belligerent, when people don't just accept your words as fact, and do as you say they should.  

So, you accuse me of "defending pride", a falsehood, and then you proceeded to sit in judgment of what is in my heart.  You gave me a DISHONEST rating of "1" across the board, in addition.  The categories which we are rated, are...

1.  Politeness-  I was QUITE polite with you, despite your repeated accusations, and your refusal to even provide an example of what you were talking about.

2.  Knowledge-  You yourself said that I seemed quite knowledgeable, so to turn around and give me a low rating on "Knowledge", was nothing but spite and mean-spirited...the very thing you are fussing at us about.

3.  Clarity-  I was VERY clear, that I was willing to discuss with you, in a polite manner, any real example that you could provide.  Instead, you acted like many of the JWs here, and simply kept throwing the accusation around, with NO real example to back it up.

I'll tell you who the problem is, Bob.  Its Rando, some of the lesser intelligent and mature JWs, and you.  Yes, you.  You do the very things you criticize us for.  Funny thing, both David DeLaurentos and myself, were told by you that we act like school yard bullies.  Really?  Just read the comments by both he and I, above your comment.  Although we believe quite differently, does there really seem to be any bullying, animosity, hatred, mean-spirited speech, or malice, that is evident in our writings to each other?  

Or COULD it just be, that neither David nor myself actually HAVE a problem with common courtesy?  

Bottom line, Bob....Your ratings were unjust, and dishonest.  You did it completely out of spite, which I BELIEVE, is the very thing you have been complaining about in us.  Yet, you epitomized that very quality in your dishonest rating.

You did it for spite, and you know it.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland