Jehovah`s Witness/Pagan Customs

Bob wrote at 2013-09-13 02:14:46

Your attitude in your answer toward this person is despicable.  You and a few others here  give witnesses a bad name by the way you answer.  If you can not use some civility in the way you respond to people do not be here you spoil it for your people that do answer with decorum. Show some maturity and respond to people in way that does not put people down.

Bro. D.Drake wrote at 2013-09-15 01:36:46
Are you done? If you would have read the email, which I know you probably didn't, you wouldn't see the lack of sincerity poised on his question. Obviously, he didn't care to much about the response or he would be here responding and not you.

You see, thats when I knew that he didnt care and was not being serious, number two didn't care about the answer and number three calling a tradition pagan with no proof to substantiate it. So while you may find this email objectionable and despicable but it's the truth. The is always kept sharp so that when you need it, it can cut through the job of lies, deceit, and foulness of this world that you live in.  

Bob wrote at 2013-09-17 04:35:10
No I am not done. Yes I did read what Carlos had to say.  What impudence  on your behalf to suggest I did not read  the question There was nothing in what he asked that was disrespectful . He was polite  How do you know that he did not care for a response.   The term "Jehovahs" is not uncommon.  It is used by people who do not understand the significance of the name Jehovah's Witnesses. It is assumed by many that Jehovah is not a reference to your  God.

What ever happened to the idea of turn the other cheek as Jesus said at Matthew 5:29 “But I say to you not to resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other” as per my Douay Bible and what about what Saint Peter said about our LORD “Who, when he was reviled, did not revile: when he suffered, he threatened not, but delivered himself to him that judged him unjustly.” 1 Peter 2:23 .  Saint Paul also wrote “Let your speech be always in grace seasoned with salt: that you may know how you ought to answer every man.” Colossians 4:6

Regardless of how people may seem your attitude as one professing to be Christian should rise above  any irritations.

Some of your witness brethren are as bad as you namely Mr Rando, Mr G and Ms T None of you do your cause any favours.  Mt Holland also needs to learn to be more polite.  I still maintain that you lot do not use your names so that you can get away with being rude and  not get caught out by your bosses.

Bro. D.Drake wrote at 2013-09-25 20:17:31

There is no excuse for my behavior. I apologize for sounding condescending.

Granny Puckett wrote at 2013-11-04 16:26:56
Dear Bro.D.Drake...I am not certain how I found myself on this site. I will blame it on the fact I must have erroneously 'clicked' on something.  I was a bit surprised to see a forum that J.W's can answer questions about their religion. I was more surprised/shocked that you would answer anyone's question in such an unloving way. If in fact you are taking medications that would cause you to be a grouch, I would lovingly suggest you refrain from sharing any verbal tid-bits on a public forum, while not being able to season your words as with salt...(Colossians 4:6).

So many things sadden me...

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the person’s earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creator’s word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.