Jehovah`s Witness/Genesis 1:1 Creator

Question
Dear Elbert Spears,

Hi Elbert, I want to thank you for taking the time to write me and
express your concerns over my statement regarding the Watchtower
theology, which I posted on August 7, 2013:

-"I understand that the Watchtower Society teach Jehovah's Wit-
nesses that:

1) "Jehovah God ONLY CREATED ONE THING DIRECTLY, [Michael the
Archangel], then the Archangel Michael CREATED ALL OTHER THINGS,
such as the "HEAVENS", the "EARTH", "HUMAN BEINGS-ADAM&EVE", and
"ALL OTHER ANGELS" and so forth.

A)- What ever happened to Genesis 1:1, In the beginning "GOD"
created the heavens and the earth.?

B)- If this Watchtower theology teaching is true, shouldn't
Genesis 1:1 read, In the beginning "MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL" created
the heavens and the earth.?

But it doesn't say that does it Elbert?
         -Sincerly Jade

Elbert's response posted on August 8, 2013:

-"No, you are completely ill-informed. So if I am going to
answer this question for you, you will need to tell me which Wat-
chtower, month and date, that you saw this alleged teaching of the
Watchtower...."
         -regards Elbert

Dear Elbert Spears,

I'm truly sorry that it took awhile for me to send your request.
Here are the Watchtower publications:

1)- "Michael the Archangel,the first creation of Jehovah,.."
[Aid To Bible Understanding, page 1152]

2)- "The Watchtower teaches that Jehovah, the Father only
created one thing directly, the Logos, or Jesus. It was Jesus acc-
ording to the Watchtower who created "all other things" [Coloss-
ians 1:16 NWT; Insight, Vol. 1, page 527]

3)- "Michael the Archangel is no other than the only begott-
en son of God, now Jesus Christ. That Jehovah directly created
only one thing, Michael the arch angel and that Michael created
all other things" [United in Worship page 29]

So Elbert I ask again "What ever happened to Genesis 1:1?

Answer
  Thanks for your response .And yes Jehovah Created Jesus directly . Lets forget the W/t Publications for a while and use the Bible.,Which is the ultimate authority since it is Gods Word ,Ok , And i will use the King James Version (Or translation) ((By the way Every thing you see in Print  in the Publications is in the Bible }}If It wasn't i would not accept it  !

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

3 And God proceeded to say: “Let light come to be.” Then there came to be light. 4 After that God saw that the light was good, and God brought about a division between the light and the darkness. 5 And God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night. And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a first day.
6 And God went on to say: “Let an expanse come to be in between the waters and let a dividing occur between the waters and the waters.” 7 Then God proceeded to make the expanse and to make a division between the waters that should be beneath the expanse and the waters that should be above the expanse. And it came to be so. 8 And God began to call the expanse Heaven. And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a second day.
9 And God went on to say: “Let the waters under the heavens be brought together into one place and let the dry land appear.” And it came to be so. 10 And God began calling the dry land Earth, but the bringing together of the waters he called Seas. Further, God saw that [it was] good. 11 And God went on to say: “Let the earth cause grass to shoot forth, vegetation bearing seed, fruit trees yielding fruit according to their kinds, the seed of which is in it, upon the earth.” And it came to be so. 12 And the earth began to put forth grass, vegetation bearing seed according to its kind and trees yielding fruit, the seed of which is in it according to its kind. Then God saw that [it was] good. 13 And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a third day.
14 And God went on to say: “Let luminaries come to be in the expanse of the heavens to make a division between the day and the night; and they must serve as signs and for seasons and for days and years. 15 And they must serve as luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth.” And it came to be so. 16 And God proceeded to make the two great luminaries, the greater luminary for dominating the day and the lesser luminary for dominating the night, and also the stars. 17 Thus God put them in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth, 18 and to dominate by day and by night and to make a division between the light and the darkness. Then God saw that [it was] good. 19 And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a fourth day.
20 And God went on to say: “Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.” 21 And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living soul that moves about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God got to see that [it was] good. 22 With that God blessed them, saying: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the waters in the sea basins, and let the flying creatures become many in the earth.” 23 And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a fifth day.
24 And God went on to say: “Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.” And it came to be so. 25 And God proceeded to make the wild beast of the earth according to its kind and the domestic animal according to its kind and every moving animal of the ground according to its kind. And God got to see that [it was] good.
26 And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every moving animal that is moving upon the earth.” 27 And God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. 28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”
29 And God went on to say: “Here I have given to YOU all vegetation bearing seed which is on the surface of the whole earth and every tree on which there is the fruit of a tree bearing seed. To YOU let it serve as food. 30 And to every wild beast of the earth and to every flying creature of the heavens and to everything moving upon the earth in which there is life as a soul I have given all green vegetation for food.” And it came to be so.
31 After that God saw everything he had made and, look! [it was] very good
.
Look at the statement that God made right before he would create each thing or things ,He was creating .Through some ,or you might say he was directing someone else to do the actual work just as an architect or drafter uses workers to build their ideas into the finished product .So is it Gods Creation ? it most certainly is . and he was directing ( his only begotten son Jesus to to do the work)

The arch angel simply means "Chief angel"         
because, by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens.
    You need to read not only the text you must also reason on the entire Bible , Not just one verse.

Notice how the verses in Genesis Begin , Verse 1. And God proceeded to say: owlet light come to to be. Think about this statement ,God is talking to someone , otherwise it would have been sufficient to use verse one to explain both Chapters one and two.

Regards Elbert ,PS Sorry it took so long to answer  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears