Jehovah`s Witness/Human kindness

Question
Hello ken.

I ask you a question a little while ago ref your  door to door work!
I hope you do not mind me contacting you again.
I ask a few of you the same question, and I am grateful for it. Really l am.
One of the experts in question on the form took me somewere else.
Which l didnot expect.
There a few things I have to ask to you.
Butting all of your own feelings to the side here, as best you can that is.
If you seen a human being in need, any human being that is.
Like that of the good Samaritan in Luke 10v33-37.
Remember the Samaritan did not know why this had happen to the man! So there was no judgemental view as to the reason why this happen!
What would you do ken?
Would you do the right thing by the man! Or walk on by!
I would like you to read something on a different site.
A lady Pearl Doxsey sent me her profile to read.
She also answered the question.
But l want to put that to the side it's not Pearl Doxsey am talking about at this moment in time.
It's a basic human need, of another person
If you go to her site, and look down the right hand side it gives a lot of things she has wrote on this month.
September that is one she wrote about a man called Sas, name of the article is.
Love expressed in deed.
Would you go read that article Ken!
I do not mean to put pressure on anyone I just hope that the love of God and Jesus opens your heart.
And put all other things to the side.
I am keeping this public ken for other to see.
If you want to reply private or public this is fine.
If you do not wish to reply at all his is also fine
Many thanks for your time once again.

Answer
I don't have a link to that story you spoke of,, but
I have helped many strangers in my life, including those with serious behavioral problems.
If there is any likeness to someone of faith in the bible in my case, I would say Jepthah would be a good start.
If you can provide a link to Pearl's story I would be glad to read it.
Thanks, Ken

Jehovah`s Witness

Ken the Apostate ?