Jehovah`s Witness/Lost & Damaged Sheep

Question
IS IT WRONG TO GO TO ANOTHER K-HALL IF YOU FEEL THAT BROTHERS AT THE HALL YOU WERE DIS-FELLOWSHIPPED FROM DO NOT WANT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE? I NEVER FELT THAT THEY CARED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THEN OR NOW & IT HAS BEEN HARD COMING BACK TO A PLACE WHERE I DO NOT FEEL WANTED.BEFORE I WAS DIS-FELLOWSHIPPED, NO ONE NOTICED I WAS MISSING DUE TO ILLNESS, NO ONE MENTIONED TO BROTHERS & SISTERS & I FELT INVISIBLE. GETTING DISFELLOWSHIPPED MEANT THAT THERE WOULD BE A LEGAL REASON TO STOP TALKING TO ME, BUT NO ONE NOTICED I WAS MISSING ANY WAY. I KNOW JEHOVAH NOTICED. I KNOW HE LOVES ME & LIKE YOU, I AM OUT HERE & WILL NEVER BECOME AN APOSTATE. I AM THE ONE WHO SINNED.HE HAS STANDARDS THAT I DID NOT MEET. I DON'T WANT TO HOLD ON TO GRUDGES. I WANT TO FIND A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE SEEM LIKE THEY CARE!

Answer
Hello mate thanks for writing.

You know I can't tell you what to do. But this is what I can tell you.

We are living in the last days of the last days. Everyone's torture stake is getting harder and harder to bear

Matt 10:

38 "And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me"

Matt 16:

24" Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me"

You will see changes in people inside the congregation outside the congregation in yourself and on the world scene.

But there's one key to getting through it all and one key only. Your relationship with Jehovah. If your relationship with Jehovah is solid you can get through anything. So you need to pray to Jehovah open up your heart tell him how you exactly how feel and let him guide you in which direction you should go.

If you talk to Jehovah and really listen you'll find your answer.

Prov 3:

5" Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding"

Follow up if you need

Take Care

P.S I'm really pleased you came back home to us. Even if you feel others aren't :-)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW