Jehovah`s Witness/Lying Is A Sign Of An Antichrist

Question
Well Rando, once again, you have forced my hand.  I have allowed you to tell several of your lies over this past month, and let them pretty much go by.  But since you are anxious to be exposed yet again, you leave me no choice.

We know from the Scripture, that lying is not of God, but of Satan.  This should not even need to be stated.  But since there are several JWs here who don’t have the courage to say it, I will.  Rando, do you realize that I have written to your Sister T TWICE now, asking her to clarify her remarks about Jehovah being a God of truth, and not lies?  Yes, that’s right.  And I didn’t even mention your name, or any of your constant lies.  I simply asked her if….

1.  A person who lies, is dishonoring the name of Jehovah, even if they USE that name and claim to love that name.

2.  A person who lies is automatically doing the work of Satan.

3.  If lying is EVER okay, if done for the cause of fighting an “opposer”, or if it is ALWAYS wrong to lie.

Funny thing, she didn’t want to answer.  Now, I wonder why?  The questions weren’t hard.  Anyone with basic Bible knowledge could answer them.   

And the ONLY thing she would say that was even close to answering the question, was “The Bible helps us to see that God is against deliberately lying.” .  But INTERESTINGLY, she goes on in the next paragraph to talk about how everybody has done it.  Now, why would that be necessary?  The question wasn’t about if we have EVER sinned or told a lie, but about MAKING A PRACTICE out of it in our present lives, and whether Jehovah is dishonored by it…You know, like you are doing.

And since she has come on here and lectured us about truth and lies, I am certain she KNOWS the answer to those questions.  But why would she not want to answer these questions?  Simple…because she KNEW that to answer the questions with the answer she KNOWS is right, would implicate YOU as a liar.  Perhaps you would like to answer them, Rando?

Actually, she even mentioned the situation with you.  Wonder why?  The question was simple.  I intentionally didn’t mention you, so that she would feel more comfortable answering.  But no…she thought of you anyway, and didn’t want to say anything against you, claiming she “didn’t know” the situation.  I think everyone here knows the situation….You lie, and it has been proven beyond any doubt.

Even your fellow Witnesses believe ME over you, in regards to whether I have ever been a baptized JW.  What does that tell you?

In addition, Rando, do you know that I have had several Witnesses write to me privately and APOLOGIZE for your sorry behavior?  Do you know that?  Do you know, or even care, the position you put these people in?  All because you refuse to obey what your own “bible”, and your own religion teaches?

You see, I don’t miss much, Rando.  When I see a JW come on here and commend you, and then turn around and talk about honesty being what pleases God, then its just hard to let that go by.  We have Eddie telling the world how “liars” are put out of the Organization, but when he is made aware of your lies, he just “(cough, cough) Uhm, well, I don’t want to get involved” .  Then, Sister T can talk about how the opposers “lie”, never give an example of them lying, but then I can ask her simple questions like the ones above, and she immediately thinks of you, and declines to answer.

Why?  Because they KNOW that you lie, and they don’t want to admit it, or face the fact that the lies are coming from a fellow Witness.  it’s a funny thing…Not ONE of them ever comes on here and says “I don’t believe Rando has lied” .  No, they simply don’t want to say anything about it.  Hmm…I wonder if it were reversed, and someone was actually able to document where I have lied, if they would be so nonchalant about it.  They always say they don’t want to get involved…But I’ll bet if it was reversed, they would be all too happy to.

Why such hesitation to answer simple questions, from your brethren, Rando?  Simple…They know you lie, and they don‘t want to say it.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, and the selfish and wicked way that you conduct yourself.  Putting your brothers and sisters in the position of feeling like they have to defend you, and when they can’t because of the facts, they cannot even answer simple Bible questions about honesty.

And another thing…Just where do you come off coming on here and slandering, not only me, but making your cheap remarks about my family?  While hiding behind your computer, with your anonymous name, and not even having the courage to put your face on your videos, while you sit there and promote falsehoods and slander about others.  

Sister T suggested I talk directly to you about your actions.  Tell her, Rando…Tell her how I have attempted numerous times to follow the Scriptural course, and how you cowardly just reject the question.  Tell her how you won’t even try to deny that you lie, and you know full well that you do, but you are so filled with hate, that you justify it and think you are “doing God a service”.  

You ought to hang your head in shame…You’re not a Christian, nor a real man.   You’re someone who has no Bible truth to share, so you allow Satan to use you, to detract from the Word of God.  I have noticed that your favorite hobbies on this forum, are…Attacking the Word of God, attacking the Scriptural nature of God, and attacking those who hold to the Scriptures as the final authority.  Plus, you lie….Its not hard to see what spirit controls you.  

But about the Bible’s teaching on honesty…t really is just a basic Bible truth, and that is quite easy to understand.

I mean, there is no ambiguity in the Scriptures, when it comes to what Jehovah God thinks of people who lie.  In fact, He is quite clear…

I‘ll even quote the passages on lying, from the WT‘s own New World Translation.

Proverbs 10:18-  “Where there is one covering over hatred there are lips of falsehood,+ and the one bringing forth a bad report is stupid.”

I don’t have to call Rando “stupid”…His own “bible” does it.  All I have to do is show that he lies, which is easy.  And make no mistake…this verse pegs him to the wall.  He lies, because he is full of HATE.  He brings bad reports that are false, because….well, just read the verse again.

Proverbs 12:22-  “False lips are something detestable to Jehovah

How does it feel, Rando, to know that your actions are detestable to Jehovah?  I thought you claim to serve Him?  I thought you claim to care about honoring His name, yet you bring it DISHONOR, by doing what he hates?

Read the verses your own Sister T posted about lying, and see what He thinks of what you are doing.  Here, I’ll quote her comments for you….

““God is about Truth and the opposite of truth is lies, (Ps 31:5)

Eph 4:25 "Wherefore, now that YOU have put away falsehood, speak truth each one of YOU with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another"

Prov 14:5 "A faithful witness is one that will not lie, but a false witness launches forth mere lies"

Prov 6:16-19 "There are six things that Jehovah does hate; yes, seven are things detestable to his soul: 17 lofty eyes, a false tongue, and hands that are shedding innocent blood, 18 a heart fabricating hurtful schemes, feet that are in a hurry to run to badness, 19 a false witness that launches forth lies, and anyone sending forth contentions among brothers."

These are all from your Sister T.  Are YOU about “truth”, Rando?  Do you believe that the opposite of truth, is lies?  Have YOU put away falsehood, Rando?  Do YOU speak truth with your neighbor, or about him, for that matter?  Are you a “faithful witness”, Rando?  Not if you lie, you aren’t.  No, the verse clearly labels you and those like you, a “false witness”.  Do you know that Jehovah HATES a lying tongue, Rando?  Don’t you believe that?

But hey, its one thing to say you lie.  Let’s just prove it….again.

Answer
Let’s just begin by dealing with a lie that Rando has stated several times here lately, in just the past month.  I haven't responded to this one until now (this time around), because I have actually exposed him on it before in the past.  But apparently, his memory is short.  So, here we go again….

RANDO:  “See this {{BAT}} Born Again Trinitarian wrote: "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter." End of Quote.”

This is a lie, first off, because it is not even a quote from me.  I never made any such statement.  In fact, this is easy to prove, and Rando knows this to be the case.  So, he is deliberately lying.  

This lie of his, comes from a question I had back in November, 2011, about the King James Bible retaining the word “Easter” in Acts 12:4.  It was CLEARLY stated that I was posting 3 separate replies, ONE of which stated MY personal view, and 2 others which stated alternate views that I did NOT personally hold to, but was sending them to the questioner anyway, so that he could see other sides of the issue.   

This was CLEARLY stated on several occasions, and it will be seen that Rando actually got this “quote” from one of the ARTICLES I pasted, which I clearly said was NOT my view, and then attributes the quote to me, and proceeds to call me a liar.  Yet, he has to lie, in order to claim that I made the statement.

The answer which stated MY view, is this one…

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation.htm

Now, in this link which states MY view, you will not find the statement that the liar Rando attributes to me.  And in that link, I clearly stated that I was enclosing COPIED AND PASTED ARTICLES in the other 2 replies, that contained some information pertinent to the question, but that they did NOT reflect my personal view.  

Now, here are the other 2 replies that I also posted, which copied and pasted articles that argued from a DIFFERENT perspective from the one I hold to.  

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correcttranslation.htm

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm

In the 2nd link, I clearly stated that I was pasting additional articles with a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE from MINE, in the very FIRST line of the reply…

From the 2nd link….“2 OTHER ARTICLES GIVING A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.........…”

And once again, in the beginning of the third reply, I stated again, on the VERY FIRST LINE….

“*********ANOTHER ARTICLE****************”

This shows quite clearly that MY personal belief was in the FIRST reply, and the last 2 replies were copied and pasted ARTICLES which I enclosed for some of the information, but contained statements that I did not personally hold to.  And it was from the pasted ARTICLES, that Rando lifted this quote, and attributed it to me, and claims that I stated it and “lied against Holy Spirit”.

So actually, the quote “The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter. After all, there was no Easter before this great event” , was made by Will Kinney, the author of the article, not Derrick Holland.  And if Rando had bothered to read the article, he would have seen that Mr. Kinney actually argued AGAINST the view that I had given as the one that I hold to.

The links are there for everyone to see.  Bottom line...anyone can see that Rando got this quote from the THIRD link, a PASTED ARTICLE, while MY PERSONAL VIEW was in the FIRST link.

That's "honest" Rando at his best.  Only Rando could be so stupid as to make a blunder like that, to take a quote from a pasted article that I clearly said was NOT my personal view, and then quote it as if it came from me.  And then to continue to quote it for YEARS, as if it came from me, even after having already been exposed for doing so....That's just inexcusable.

Again, only Rando….This is the level of “honesty” that this man displays.

Now, along these same lines, let us just deal with ANOTHER lie that Rando has told, from these SAME series of articles.  Again, let it be stated that Rando does not mind lying IN THE LEAST, or inventing quotes.

From these same series of replies, Rando claims….

“Derrick Holland claims that Herod was a Christian”

Well, this one is easy.  Let us just quote from Derrick Holland, see if that is what I really said.

QUOTE FROM ME, FROM 2007:  “That is why Rando has been emphasizing the point that Easter is of pagan origin. Apparently, he cannot grasp the fact that Herod WAS A PAGAN! A pagan would have had no reason to honor Passover, but if he in fact were celebrating his own Pagan Day, Easter, then the translation would be right. And it is perfectly logical why he would want to bring Peter forth and execute him during his OWN celebration!”

Now, THAT is what I said in my reply back in 2007, and that is my position today.  It is truly a warped and demonic mind that can read that comment, and actually think I am saying Herod was a Christian.

But such is the mind of Rando.  Do ANY of you JWs out there who defend this guy, have anything to say about these obvious slanderous lies?  I didn’t think so.

Now Rando, in light of the fact that I did not once say that the “Holy Spirit changed His mind” on ANYTHING, and in light of the fact that my position is that Herod was a PAGAN, do you NOW see why I said that I don’t call it “Easter” in my home?   

You said this was one of those things that make you go “Uhmmm”….Well Uhmmm, do you GET IT NOW?  Or will I have to pummel you on this same lie AGAIN, 6 months from now?

Now, let’s deal with yet ANOTHER outright lie.  Not a misunderstanding, but an obvious attempt to lie.  It comes from the following link, to one of my answers from 2006.  Apparently Rando has to go a long way back, just to try and find something to lie about.  Here is the link….

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/Jesus-6.htm

As anyone can see, the guy asked me a question about WHERE Jesus is.  I explained to him that there are 2 answers….That Jesus dwells IN the believer, and that He also is at the right hand of the Father.  It can be clearly seen that I stated not once, but twice, that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father.

I quote:

“She could also reply that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for His children (Romans 8:34).”

“But Scripturally, He is at the Father's right hand, making intercession for His people, and He also indwells His children by the Holy Spirit.”

Now, those 2 statements are clearly in my short reply to this man.  Yet Rando, in his zeal to lie, puts the following comment in the “Add To This Question” option, which can be viewed by clicking on “View Follow Ups“….

RANDO:  “Brother Rando wrote at 2013-03-11 05:10:46

Horrible answer. Misleading. No scripture states that Jesus is in your heart. He is Heaven but Derrick Holland don't believe that Jesus Christ is in Heaven, Where else would Jesus be?

" He is at God’s right hand, for he went his way to heaven; and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him." (1 Peter 3:22) See Derrick Holland never knew the answer to where is Jesus now? HEAVEN

Now I, for one, would like to know how he can claim that “Derrick Holland never knew”, and that “Derrick Holland don’t believe that Jesus Christ is in heaven”, and that Jesus was at God’s right hand, when I actually said it TWICE in the very answer he is commenting on?

Again, yet another example of the dishonest nature, and disturbed mental state, of this person.

RANDO:  “Derrick Holland could be harvesting Email Addresses, and its not so we could visit about Jesus Christ. He may have already forwarded letters to our Congregations and the Governing Body using our Names. So today there is a campaign for such, so beware that your name has already been mentioned to the Governing Body by his Network of Apostates wanting to make you inactive one way or "another" ….PLEASE BE CAREFUL and do not mention your Congregation here or in Private Emails... Derrick has Roving Eyes all over

This is an outright lie, and not to mention, it reveals the EXTREME paranoia that his man obviously suffers from.  I do not have the e-mail address of ANY expert on this forum, except for Ben Erdman, who is not a JW.  Nor do I know the congregations of any of the JW experts here, nor have I “forwarded any letters” to them.  However, if I KNEW Rando’s congregation, I certainly would alert them…because they need to see his lies for what they are.  However, since Rando cowardly hides behind anonymity, I have no idea his real name, nor his congregation.  Nor am I strongly inclined to try and find out.

But the MAIN question here, is…What is he so WORRIED about?  What is he hiding?  These comments alone should tell the readers something about him.  He KNOWS full well what he is doing, and that it could land him in trouble with his local KH.  He knows it, and he does it anyway.

He talks about MY profile…Let’s look at a statement from his profile.  He states…

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, has appointed over his belongings. This Slave is Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Then WHY is he so eager to hide from them, and be anonymous?  I know for a fact that an attempt was made by the WT Headquarters several years ago, to find out where he was from, and he declined to share that information.  Isn’t that true, Rando?  Do you deny it?

You know what all this means?  Rando only gives lip service to “fully cooperating” with the Governing Body, and the WT Society.   The fact is, this religion teaches AGAINST lying, and the very conduct that Rando exhibits in this forum.  If he really believes they are the representatives of Jehovah God, and the channel that God is using, then why is he disobedient to their teachings?  Why does he hide from them?

I think Bob had a very legitimate question, and we all saw how angry Rando got, when asked about WHAT he is hiding from.  I think its obvious.

Another lie, causing Rando to contradict himself within ONE day of his lie….

He states on Tuesday, August 20, the following lie….“What's interesting is that Derrick Holland abandoned the Trinity dogma in pursuit of the Modalism view. Nothing new, since he has no integrity whatsoever. I see here from Derrick writings is Sabellianism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabellianism“

But by Wednesday, the very next day, he apparently forgot his lie from the day before, because he stated…

“Researching the Bible itself is not Derrick's strong suit, for he loves Apostate doctrines such as The Trinity that is nothing more than an Anti-Christian doctrinal lie opposing Jesus as the Christ.”

Funny…I ABANDONED the Trinity for Modalism, but the next day, I LOVE the Trinity doctrine.

And Rando talks about “things that make you go Uhmmm”….Rando, when you lie so much, you tend to forget the last lie you told, and you end up making yourself look silly.

Now Rando, all of these lies from you, in addition to the lies against the Trinity that I had to post in my answer to Jose, just so he would understand what the doctrine IS and ISN’T, should make you ashamed.  Here you call yourself a “Christian”, yet you do the most unchristian thing that a person can do on a forum…You lie.

Who is the father of the lie, Rando?  I’ll help you….

John 8:44-  “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Now, this is simple….A person who lies, is showing who their father is, for they are doing what their father does.  

Now Rando, do yourself a favor, and just stop the lying.  The good people who read this board are not stupid, and see what you are doing.  Even your own see it, and that is why they don’t want to comment.  Stop putting your friends in the unenviable position of having to stick up for someone who is a total embarassment.  Do your religion a favor, and stop disgracing it.

Again, just do the right thing, and let this be the LAST time I have to expose you for lying.

Even you will not even try to defend or explain the lies that have been exposed here.  You can’t deny them, and you won’t.  Your own statements condemn you as dishonest.  Knowing you, I suspect you will once again try and change the subject to the Trinity.  Just grow up, and stop lying.  Jehovah isn’t happy with you when you do that, which is basically, all the time.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland