Jehovah`s Witness/Mr. Holland

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I have never asked a question here, but felt compelled to do so today. I like to read this forum from time, and lately have seen much negativity directed towards Mr. Holland from several Jehovah Witnesses. Why such hostility towards mostly this man? His responses do not seem disrespectful, and he seems sincere in his responses. Why would he not be permitted to voice his opinion here as well as others? Thank you.

ANSWER: hi Gwen,

Thank you for your question. I'm not sure who Mr. Holland is. Have I been rude to him?

QUESTION: No, not you. He is one of the experts on the board. There is a lot of back and forth among him and several witnesses on this site. I was just wonderg what their problem is with him. I would ask them myself, but frankly don't want to be berated by them as well. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Gwen,

I understand your concern. I haven't seen any of it, and I wouldn't really care to get involved. I signed up on this site to help people learn more about God's kingdom and to help them understand our beliefs.

Matthew 4:14
And this good news of the kingdom will be preached* in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister Pam B