Jehovah`s Witness/Pagan Customs

As you know, Jehovah's don't celebrate many of the holidays because they are pagan holidays. Right. How do you folks decipher which one of the pagan holidays you want or will celebrate? Because you folks do have weddings and you do give a wedding ring to your spouse and both of them stem from paganism. Plus there are so many of the things we all do that originate from pagan customs.
You are the expert, please share with me and other readers how we as Christians should interpret what and what not to celebrate?

Have a bless day,
Cebu, Philippines

Hi Carlos,

Im so glad to have you submit a question with All Experts. Can you please provide a custom that you have witnessed in a ceremony that a Jehovah's Witness folks have performed that is in your perspective questionable?

Aside from the wedding rings, which is appropriately BIBLICAL. Let me cite the two Bible texts just so that you wont strain your brain.

Then there is the tradition of the wedding ring. A study of the subject would likely leave you confused as to the origin and meaning of the wedding ring; the claims are many, the facts muddled. Even if the Bible does not directly mention wedding rings, it is plain that Jehovahís servants could wear rings. (Job 42:11, 12; Luke 15:22) But what if people in oneís land believe that a wedding ring symbolizes a coupleís unbroken faith, love and devotion? Christians do not attach any symbolic meaning to a wedding ring, even though they cultivate these qualities in marriage, and even if many in the world are hypocritical in claiming to manifest such. A wedding ring ensures nothing. It merely serves public notice of married estate. It is not improper for a Christian to give evidence of his or her married status by wearing a wedding ring, be it on the right hand, as in Germany, or on the left. Yet this is not a necessity where it is not a legal requirement. So the couple can decide what to do in accord with their financial situation and personal preferences.

You see in order for anybody to form a question to really satisfy their intellect, appropriate questions should be asked based on first hand observation. Did you witness a dastardly behavior that SHOCKED your conscience to the point to call the JW Police Department? Now, you may go to to find out about other PAGAN holidays or your can let your fingers do the walking and search the world wide web to find the origins of OTHER Satanic customs such as Christmas, New Years, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, and Satan's favorite HALLOWEEN.  

Carlos, did us JEHOVAHS answer and completely DECIPHER your question?

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.