Jehovah`s Witness/As requestered

I have decided to keep this one private because as I said before I do not want a he said I said situation public on the board.

Your request was

Bob, the situation with Carlos can you cut and paste it for me so that I can see what I wrote. I have a really bad memory because of medication that I take. If I said anything erroneously, please forgive me for my impertinence. In fact, if I have caused anybody to feel uncomfortable or worse yet belittle anybody, please forgive me. There is no excuse for my actions if any one sought a heartfelt answer to a question.

Much of what was said is quoted in the public Question I last sent you. To save copping all the details this is where you will find the whole conversation

At the bottom of the page is button called View Follow Ups  there you will see the exchange we had.

I now have an apology. I  had read several Q & A between Mr Holland and some other Witness which  I had found very unpleasant. I then read your reply to Carlos and that just sent me over the top.  The theological discussions here are most interesting, the manner in which many people partake is disturbing.  When I read your reply to Carlos I just had to say something.  I included you in the unsavory discussion with Mt Holland which was a mistake.  I just assumed by your tone to Carlos that you engaged in the same sort of thing with Mr Holland

Thanks for putting me in my place.

Cut and dry honesty works for me Bob and I appreciated bringing that out to me.

Jehovah disciplines whom he loves.

Proverbs 7:1, "The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge.+ Wisdom and discipline are what mere fools have despised."

Proverbs 12:1 A lover of discipline is a lover of knowledge,+ but a hater of reproof is unreasoning.+

Hebrews 12: 5 -  “My son, do not belittle [the] discipline from Jehovah,* neither give out when you are corrected* by him;+ 6 for whom Jehovah* loves he disciplines; in fact, he scourges every one whom he receives as a son.”+
7 It is for discipline+ YOU are enduring. God is dealing with YOU as with sons.+ For what son is he that a father does not discipline?+ 8 But if YOU are without the discipline of which all have become partakers, YOU are really illegitimate children,+ and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we used to have fathers who were of our flesh to discipline us,+ and we used to give them respect. Shall we not much more subject ourselves to the Father of our spiritual life* and live?+ 10 For they for a few days used to discipline us according to what seemed good to them,+ but he does so for our profit that we may partake of his holiness.+ 11 True, no discipline seems for the present to be joyous, but grievous;+ yet afterward to those who have been trained by it it yields peaceable fruit,+ namely,* righteousness.+

Bob, I'm going to make this public because it's important to know that no one is above discipline from Jehovah.  Not even me!

Thank you for I am your servant as well as your slave,

With much Philia and Agape,

Brother D. Drake DeLaurentos  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the person’s earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creator’s word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.