Jehovah`s Witness/The ressurection of Jesus

QUESTION: In Jesus' resurrection He ether rose physically or spiritually. The Jehovah's Witnesses say Jesus rose spiritually. They don't believe His body rose from the dead. Does that mean He had a spirit come out of His body that rose from the dead? Is that what a spiritual resurrection is?

I'm confused on that though because the Jehovah's Witnesses teach a spirit doesn't come out of the body. According to them there's body,soul [our personality] and spirit [the life force in a person]. They don't believe the body of Jesus rose. A soul  [the personality] can't rise from the dead and a life force [spirit] can't rise. What rose than spiritually?

ANSWER: Thank you for writing.  It's such a pleasure to find someone who is seeking "the deeper things of God".  It tells me you are searching for the "truth".  Since being born, the majority of the lies begin from our own parents.  We are told of the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, none which can be found in the Bible.

The Bible is God's Word, the book of "truth".  Jesus in prayer to his Father, stated, "your word is truth" (John 17:17)  "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness " (1 Timothy 3:16)  Therefore, if anyone says one thing, your response should be Show me in the Bible!  If Jesus was resurrected in his flesh or Jesus was resurrected in the spirit , your response should be "Show me in the Bible!"

We don't have "a soul" rather the Bible teaches, "the man came to be a living soul . (Genesis 2:7)  False Religion claims the soul never dies, but What does the Bible Really Teach? "The soul that is sinning—it itself will die." (Ezekiel 18:4)  If the soul never dies as False Religion teaches, then the sacrifice of Jesus' body and blood would be an unnecessary act.

"Jesus took a loaf and, after saying a blessing, he broke it and, giving it to the disciples, he said: “TAKE, eat. This means my body .”  Also, he took a cup and, having given thanks, he gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of YOU; for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins." (Matthew 26:26-28)

Are you starting to see a "Pattern"?  "By the said “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time ." (Hebrew 10:10)

"Why, even Christ died once for all time concerning sins, a righteous [person] for unrighteous ones, that he might lead YOU to God, he being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit ." (1 Peter 3:18)

The scriptures do not lie, but False Religion does!!  After all Jesus is the Resurrection , something not needed if you believe False Religion.  However, Jesus stated, "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out" (John 5:28-29a)

Would you like the accounts of his Resurrection for deeper understanding?
Take Care,
Brother Rando

QUESTION: Huh? Forgive me but I'm still confused. I still don't know the answer to my question.

If Jesus rose spiritually than what rose? A physical body? Not according to the Jehovah's Witnesses. A spiritual body had to rise from the dead,hence a spiritual resurrection. But you yourself said that we don't have a soul. If a spirit didn't rise in a spiritual resurrection than what did?

ANSWER: OKay, thanks for writing.  The scripture state, "Why, even Christ died once for all time concerning sins, a righteous [person] for unrighteous ones, that he might lead YOU to God, he being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit ." (1 Peter 3:18)

Christ died once for all time that he might lead YOU to God.  Jesus was put to death.  How?  In the FLESH.  Jesus was made alive.  How?  In the Spirit!!!

You answered your own question by writing, "A spiritual body had to rise from the dead,hence a spiritual resurrection."

Based on scripture and not what he said she said, let scripture interpret scripture . "It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit ." (1 Corinthians 15:45)

Soul and Spirit are not the same thing.  "Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?”  You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies; and as for what you sow, you sow, not the body that will develop, but a bare grain, it may be, of wheat or any one of the rest; but God gives it a body just as it has pleased him, and to each of the seeds its own body .  Not all flesh is the same flesh, but there is one of mankind, and there is another flesh of cattle, and another flesh of birds, and another of fish.  And there are heavenly bodies, and earthly bodies; but the glory of the heavenly bodies is one sort, and that of the earthly bodies is a different sort." (1 Corinthians 15:35-40)  You do realize that Jesus Christ is the Seed to Jehovah's Prophecy in (Genesis 3:15), right?

Study these things and I'll be here to help with any of your questions.  Here is some in-depth information on "What does the Bible Really Teach?"

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

QUESTION: He was made alive in the spirit? Than that must mean Jesus had to of been made alive in His spirit. A spirit seperte from His body. I don't know how else to interpret that scripture unless you use another translation that states Jesus was made alive by the Spirit [by the Holy Spirit].

Yes Jesus is the seed prophecised in Genesis.

Yes, Jesus was made alive by the Holy Spirit.  However, we don't have "a spirit" separate from the body.  Here's a few points brought out from the Bible Study Lesson.

When the spirit, or life-force, leaves the body, the body dies and returns to where it came from—the earth. Comparably, the life-force returns to where it came from—God. (Job 34:14, 15; Psalm 36:9) This does not mean that the life-force actually travels to heaven. Rather, it means that for someone who dies, any hope of future life rests with Jehovah God. His life is in God’s hands, so to speak. Only by God’s power can the spirit, or life-force, be given back so that a person may live again.

The next lesson is a little deeper, but I think you are ready for it.  Religious teachings all share one basic idea—that some part of us survives the death of the physical body. However, the Bible doesn't teach that, rather, Death is the opposite of life. The dead do not see or hear or think. Not even one part of us survives the death of the body. We do not possess an immortal soul or spirit.

The dead do not see or hear or think.—Ecclesiastes 9:5.
   The dead are at rest; they do not suffer .—John 11:11.
   We die because we inherited sin from Adam.—Romans 5:12

Knowing the truth about the dead protects you from being misled by religious lies. It also helps you to understand other Bible teachings. For example, when you realize that people do not pass on to the spirit realm at death, the promise of everlasting life on a paradise earth takes on real meaning for you.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....