Jehovah`s Witness/A testing of spirits

Isaiah 63

American Standard Version (ASV)

9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

10 But they rebelled, and grieved his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them.

11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit in the midst of them?

12 that caused his glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses? that divided the waters before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

13 that led them through the depths, as a horse in the wilderness, so that they stumbled not?

Who is the angel in verse 9, and who or what is the arm in verse 12?

Exodus 13:14 “And it must occur that in case your son should inquire of you later on, saying, ‘What does this mean?’ then you must say to him, ‘By strength of hand Jehovah brought us out of Egypt, from the house of slaves.          

Exodus 15:6  Your right hand, O Jehovah, is proving itself powerful in ability,Your right hand, O Jehovah, can shatter an enemy.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study