Jehovah`s Witness/Some thoughts on this experience

Question
I have had a bad experience with one of the experts here.  Below are the replies I got from Mr Rando in order of reviving them.  My question about this is at the end

First question and answer only appeared in my in-box

Your question was

Mr Rando I would like to ask you some personal questions please

1  why do you call yourself Brother Rando when some of the other JWs here are open about their names and identity. Are you ashamed of being known or are you afraid the Watchtower will find out your name and discipline you for being here

2 Why do you refer to yourself in the third person on your profile.  It makes it sound as if Brother Rando is not one person but a group of people using that name.

I'm sorry, I can't help with that.

Expert: Brother Rando

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to http://www.allexperts.com/el/Jehovah-Witness/

second question and answer took me to the forum
question
I was very disappointing in your response.   seems that you are afraid of something.  To give you a chance to answer I will make this private.

1  why do you call yourself Brother Rando when some of the other JWs here are open about their names and identity. Are you ashamed of being known or are you afraid the Watchtower will find out your name and discipline you for being here

2 Why do you refer to yourself in the third person on your profile.  It makes it sound as if Brother Rando is not one person but a group of people using that name.

Answer
I no longer give witness to Apostates.
If you are one of the "few" left being called by Jehovah and his Son, you are invited to visit www.jw.org for a Free Bible Study. (Limited Time Offer about to Expire)  Hold on, A New World is coming! http://animoto.com/play/XMYY07RGGNctc0C80WFt1g

Third answer took me to the forum.  I do not know how this forum works but in this reply Mr Rando makes mention of Mr Holland That is out of order.

QUESTION: I was very disappointing in your response.   seems that you are afraid of something.  To give you a chance to answer I will make this private.

ANSWER: I no longer give witness to Apostates.

QUESTION: I am not an apostate from your religion.  I have asked no scriptural explanations. I am debating nothing.  The questions were about your profile nothing else.  why is that so hard to annwer?
Answer
Things to be Concerned about:  Since you claim to know Derrick Holland and he claims to be a Christian..answer me this:

How is it that Derrick claims Holy Ghost to invent Easter in the 16th Century but Derrick Claims he doesn't call the celebration "Easter" in his Home.  Quite contradictory, don't you think?

Derricks quote: "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter."  End of Quote, taken from:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm 

Now get this folks.  After Derrick Holland bore false witness against Holy Spirit, he later states, "I do not even call the celebration "Easter" in my home." http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1617&expID=86290&qID=5039374

"Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God....never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him.  For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works. " (2 John 1:9-11)

Take Care,
Brother Rando

The fourth reply

QUESTION: I was very disappointing in your response.  seems that you are afraid of something.  To give you a chance to answer I will make this private.

ANSWER: I no longer give witness to Apostates.

QUESTION: I am not an apostate from your religion.  I have asked no scriptural explanations. I am debating nothing.  The questions were about your profile nothing else.  why is that so hard to annwer?

ANSWER: First you claim to Be:

Questioner:    Bob
Country:    South Australia, Australia

and now it's 

Questioner:    Ben
Country:    South Australia, Australia

What are you ashamed of Bob??  Why are you now lying to me by claiming to be Ben??  Honesty is not your strongest trait there Bob......

QUESTION: My you are defensive. I am not ashamed of anything.  I am illustrating my point.  You assumed there was something amiss by the change in name.  As a reader here I have assumed there is something amiss by you and other JW pepole here that do not use their names. I have heard that your leaders frown upon the every day witness putting things on the internet.  That is why I thought from your name and the other half names that some witnesses use here that they are afraid of being caught out by your leaders.

I have read some of the comments by several witnesses here as well as the comments by one Derrick Holland and I see people being disrespectful to each other.  I am not taking sides on that,  I find differences in opinions over theology interesting but the way you and a couple of others have interacted with Derrick and the way he has replied to some of your people disgusting. Derick openly gives his name he seems not to be afraid of people knowing who he is. Derrick you and the other witnesses that exchange unpleasantries all come across as unchristian in your attitude to each other and do harm to both your causes. 

Some of your people do not give your names and your profile speaking in third person is most alarming. That is why I thought you were hiding something and perhaps being afraid of being told of by your leaders.  See by my changing my name you get suspicious. I am sure I am not the only person who gets suspicious of people who hide behind false of abbreviated names who are supposed to be speaking truth. SO I have asked a couple of simple questions as to why you do not use you proper name and why you speak in the third person. I am sure readers would like an explanation

You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

I got a fifth answer but I had not asked a question to. It seems to be an addition to the third answer that he gave.  There was a PS at the bottom.  He sent that one twice

PS...Please tell the readers on this forum why Derrick Holland doesn't call the celebration "Easter" in his home after giving witness that "the Holy Ghost changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter" in the 16th Century.  Why is his Leaders of the Baptist Organization calling it Easter but Derrick refuses?  We're all listening.

I am starting to get pissed of with this man so I send him a warning. This is my seventh  question  and rely from him as a private message

Question
I am going to send you another question and if you do not reply to it I will send to others on this forum. I want and the readers deserve answers to my first questions.  I am sorry it has come to this but your evasive and dishonest methods are forcing my hand.

Answer
Hello, nice to here from you again, I noticed you changed your name once again.  Let's bring your integrity or should I say "lack of integrity" to light.   No need to be sorry, I love discussing biblical scriptures.  

If you noticed, I made your threats "Public" on the JW Forum.  You're sorry because you know that speaking against Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin.  SO let's make this simple to see if your deserving of learning the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God.  

Did Derrick Holland Lie about Holy Spirit when he stated, "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter."  End of Quote, taken from:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm 

A simple Yes or NO.  How's that for simple??  Now let's show the JW Public Forum your true colors... are you going to defend Holy Spirit or Sin against it??

Yes... Derrick Lied about Holy Spirit.

OR

No... Derrick did not Lie against Holy Spirit.

The eighth question and  reply from Mr Rando

QUESTION: Derrick Holland has NOTHING to do with this conversation.  It is about YOUR honesty as a person.

Answer
"On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven.  For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come."  

Therefore, since you REFUSED to defend the Lies slandered against Holy Spirit, why should I give you a Platform to continue to shout blasphemes?  

The scriptures are clear.... "Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God....never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him.  For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works." (2 John 1:9-11)

SO my Response to you is Simple.  No Thank you {{{Bob}}}. "Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie." (Rev 22:15)

Now I send another   I  summarise all the dealings I have with him asking for a reply to my first two questions. His final reply was

Question
Now Mr Rando I do not know how this site works.   The first question I sent you does not appear on under your name,  The second  question does ,  and third question do not appear   why are you being so evasive.  I asked you a simple question that concerned me about your profile your first answer was very unsatisfactory  It was 

I no longer give witness to Apostates. Matthew 23:13-38

NOW MY QUESTIONS

Are witnesses here afraid of being caught out by their leaders if they use their names?  That was the whole intent of my first questions.

Now Mr Rando is either afraid of being caught by his bosses or he is not a witness and is here to give them a bad name

What gives him the right to call a stranger an apostate for asking why he hides his identity and speaking in the third person.?  What a conceited and opinionated man.  

Can you explain some of the things he said?

Do you  think he actually realises the damage that he does  to  credibility?

Answer
Hello Bob,

I understand your frustration in not getting a direct  answer to your first questions.  However I am not prepared to comment on the behaviour of any person here no matter if they are a JW or not.   My presence here is to do the best I can to  answer Biblical questions. I have refereed to other peoples “theological” ideas but I don’t think that I have actually spoken out against a persons character in any way.

As to your question if JWs  are “afraid of being caught out by their leaders if they use their names”.  I can only speak for me. I have been on this forum for about 9 years and have always used my name.

As for some of the comments made, I will not attempt to explain them because I do not think in the way he thinks, so, I really do not know exactly what it is he was trying to convey and I try not to second guess anyone’s motives or thought.  I have learnt the hard way in the past about assuming I know what a person is thinking, so, If I am not sure what a person is asking I try to make it a habit to ask for clarification before I proceed.

Just a little information about the way this forum works so that you can see how things happened.   When we get questions we have several options in the way we answer At the bottom of each question are these choices

Options:
Answer this question.  -  
Email this question to me so I can consider this further.
Send the questioner a <You're welcome> note, if it contains only "thank you" message.  -  

Auto Rejections: Click on one of these, to send an instant rejection email and remove the question from your pending queue. Use these options so the questioner can't rate your answer.

Explain to the questioner why you can't answer this question.
Sorry, this is outside my expertise.
This is a duplicate question. I've answered it before.
I don't understand the question / There is no question here.
This is a rude or non-serious question.
This is a spam question.
This is one follow up too many.
This question is too long and involved for me to help with.
I believe this is a homework question.
Send this question to the Question Pool.

When we answer a question we get the opportunity to revise the answer if we need to.  Some of those options were used in the correspondence with Brother Rando

Please do not stop that experience you had stop you from seeking Biblical truth.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn