Jehovah`s Witness/Why the continued attacks?

Question
Hello Mr. Holland. This is Marie again. I wrote to you back before Christmas about some comments on Santa Claus, and why you were being attacked over something that had nothing to do with you. I have noticed yet again how you seem to be the target for the attack, but now I notice that you are being accused of slandering another person here, but I can't see where you actually did that. I have not read a lot here but I simply have not seen you doing the attacking of people personally. From what I was reading it looks like you merely corrected something that another Expert on the panel said that you did not believe was correct regarding your teaching, and he accused you of attacking him. I also see that he seems not to give straight answers to a lot questions, like where he was asked what scriptures prove the watchtower society was appointed by God. I guess I am just asking what his problem is with what you said, because as I see it you didn't attack him but you only stated that his comment was not accurate. Do they not understand that there are people who read this forum who are not in their religion, and that they do not represent it very well? Anyways, thanks for letting me question you again.

Answer
Hello, Marie.  Thank you for writing again.  I remember your question that you asked me previously, and your observations that certain few people here like to attack me as their hobby.  This time, you are referring to an “expert” who calls himself DW.

You know, this guy has been acting very odd, as of late.  actually, he always has, but it has gotten progressively worse.  And I don’t know why, other than this is how he does.  But its getting noticeably worse, even though we hardly hear from him any more.  When we DO see something from him, it seems he fails to answer what the person asks, then claims he DID answer them when the whole world can see that he didn’t, berates them for being too “blind” to see the answer that isn’t there, and then tells them to “read a book“.  When that doesn‘t satisfy the questioner (and WHO WOULD be satisfied with that?), he then tells them “this is gone as far as it can go“, when it has gone nowhere.

Here lately, he has shown extreme incompetence, in that he cannot even back up statements that HE HIMSELF makes!  His profile claims he can “prove” something from Scripture, but when asked, he can do no such thing.  He makes claims about what I, and others, teach, and when asked for supporting statements, he rejects them as “Spam” questions.  Another questioner, Jay, has asked him a simple question about the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and he can’t answer that either.

I don’t mean to be unkind, but this guy has sat around stating who should, and shouldn’t “be here” in this forum.  The fact is, he posts intentional lies about others, and he rejects legitimate questions.  He serves no viable purpose on this forum, not even for his own religion.  In fact, he embarrasses honest and decent Jehovah’s Witnesses.  So, what good is he accomplishing, if people read his answers, see the dishonesty, and falsely conclude that this is how JWs are taught to act?  

HE himself should not be here, as he uses this forum to promote his own hatred for me, instead of giving good and solid Scriptural answers to people who ask him.  His being here, and acting the way he does, is a farce, if you just want it straight up.

Then, to top it off, he complains about me, and claims I am “attacking him”, while he himself does the attacking, all because I point out that he made a statement that was false…WHICH IT WAS, along with several others he made in that same tirade.

For instance, he also stated…“They actually believe there is three almighty Gods.”

That’s a lie…We believe no such thing.  Just ask him for a statement from ANY Christian expert here to this effect, and see if he can provide one.  Bet you get rejected.

He stated…“They actually believe one of the three almighty God's swapped bodies for our sins, before swapping back again a few days later ,only this time as a super zombie”

There are actually 4 lies in this one statement.  His “zombie” tirade has already been thoroughly exposed and refuted (see link below in my question to him), so he just wait’s awhile until the refutation is further down out of view, and then lies and says it again.  The man has no idea how ridiculous he sounds with that one.

He said….“The reason is BECAUSE WE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO THEM!!!!

Get that, that is a fact and it's that simple. We don't agree with them so we're brainwashed, go figure!!”

Actually, that isn’t the reason at all.  We say they’re brainwashed, because you can show them a Scripture right from the Word of God, put it right under their nose, and they will still defend their man-made doctrine anyway.  

No, we don’t think they’re brainwashed because they disagree with us.  But when a man makes a comment like…“now here's the truth every Bible teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise" , then yes, that is a big reason why we know him to be brainwashed.  Do THINKING people actually believe an Organization can overthrow a Bible teaching, and tell you it is no longer correct?

And yes, he really DID say that….

Truthfully, I don’t know what the guy expects…If he lies, I have the right to state that his comments are false, and state what our beliefs REALLY are.  

You have to understand the mentality of him and Rando.  It defies anything that is logical, and it explains why they both are such good friends, if indeed they are actually different people.  I mean, did you catch this comment here?….

“Derrick should be more interested in defending the fact why he thinks God would torture anybody as a god of love rather than trying to make me look like a liar, attacking the messenger.”

Can you believe he would have the nerve to call my statement, which merely pointed out the false nature of the statement he made (without even NAMING him), an “attack on the messenger”?  Is that not the most immature thing you have ever heard?  I don’t have to try to make him look like a liar…he does that all by himself, when he lies.  I mean, some things don't even need to be explained!

Again, this is the mentality you are dealing with.  The man thinks that he can lie about our beliefs, and us personally, any time he feels like it, and that does NOT constitute “attacking the messenger”.  However, when we point out the false nature of his comment, and show that the comment is not true, then he whines about it being “attacking the messenger”.

This guy is simply not playing with a full deck.  

“I have no idea half the time what he's talking about he changes like the wind and sits on the board slandering and lying about the witnesses here.”

Now, this is a statement that he loves to throw out there, hoping against hope that it will stick.  Now, what is funny, is that my doctrine here has never changed…on any topic, at any time.  Not once.  Don’t believe it?  Ask him to show an example, and watch the “Spam” rejection come in.  What changes, is their stories…Almost constantly.  One day, they post that I claim to be a JW, and the next day, they say I admit to not being one.  One day, they claim I love the Trinity doctrine, and the next day, they claim I no longer believe it.  They absolutely lie so much, that they cannot even keep their own stories straight amongst themselves.  People who tell the truth, don’t have that problem.

And by the way, also feel free to ask him to show one “slander/lie about the Witnesses here”, that I have told.  He will show NONE…not one.  Again, another “Spam” rejection in the making.  Then, we will see if I can show some of THEIR slanderous lies about the NON-WITNESSES here, and see who lies and slanders who.

Now, here seems to be my statement, that got him all to pieces…

“I know some mock and blaspheme God, by asking "What kind of God sends His children to Hell, merely for not worshipping Him?"

“That is a really ridiculous question to ask ....First off, its a lie. God doesn't send His CHILDREN to Hell. Not everyone is a "child of God" (John 1:12-13). We become children of God by faith and trust in Jesus Christ, at which point we are not going to Hell, but will live eternally with Him. So, that statement made by many, is based on a false premise. I notice another "expert" here just made that statement, but it is a complete fabrication. God does not send "His children" to Hell ...He sends those that reject the offer to become His children, by ignoring their need for Jesus Christ.”

Now, I don’t believe that DW’s name was even mentioned specifically….only that MANY people have made this false statement, and that another “expert” here had posted this untruth.  And he DID post it…so what is he whining about?  What I said was completely factual.  

If he doesn’t like for me to point out that its an erroneous statement, then he shouldn’t make the statement.  That’s pretty simple.

Nobody asked him to make this false statement, or any of the other countless false statements that he opens his trap and makes, and then cowers in the corner when someone writes and calls him out on it, and screams "character attack!!!".  

He does it to himself…that’s not my fault, is it?  

I mean, think about it….This man posts lie, after lie, after lie, even INVENTING falsehoods about other experts here and CLAIMING that they “teach such and such” when they don’t, and then when myself or someone else writes and asks him to support it, he cowardly rejects the question.  He doesn’t answer it, he doesn’t provide a link from the person who’s belief he is lying about….he doesn’t give you anything but a cowardly rejection.  

What does that tell you?  It tells me that he KNOWS he’s lying.  He is not merely misunderstanding, or making a simple mistake.  He is posting things willfully, and with premeditated intent, that he KNOWS he cannot back up with anything factual.  For instance, if I REALLY taught that Jesus was “another almighty god” or a “body swapping super zombie”, why does the “expert” REJECT every attempt to get him to post just ONE such statement from me, where this was taught?  I think the reason is obvious.

But want more proof?  Okay, fine.  You might as well know, that he rejected not one, but two attempts from me, to get a simple answer to a simple question.  He had insulted me over some remarks I had made about the WT teaching of the Faithful and Discreet Slave, and since he and Rando have a tendency to attack me without actually telling what was wrong in my answer, I simply asked him what parts he disagreed with.  He rejected it as “Spam”, predictably.  So, I followed up, and asked him again.

But who is the liar?  Simple…Aside from his continuing to tell the “Jesus is a body swapping super zombie” lie, he also LIED in his 2nd rejection, by stating “I have already answered this question for you once before.”

The “once before”, was actually when he rejected the question UNANSWERED, as “Spam”.  Then, he claims he “answered this question before”…a complete fabrication.  How does a Christian, or a man of "truth", claim he has answered a question that he knows FULL WELL he rejected without answering?  Doesn't truth matter to these people?

Now, you tell me who lies and slanders who….I will post the dialogue as it occurred.  I probably should have posted it before now, rather than letting his cowardice go unexposed.  But since he has lied yet again, and claims it is he who is being slandered and attacked, let’s just post what transpired….

MY FIRST WRITING TO DW:  

Good morning, DW. How are you? Its been awhile.

I read, with great amusement, your “answer” regarding the question I received about the “Faithful and Discreet Slave“, and your religion’s ever-changing idea of what constitutes this “Slave”.

But what I noticed, was that you basically said nothing, but rather, continued your usual habit of merely throwing around insults and attacks instead of answering the question. In fact, I noticed that your “reply” actually didn’t say anything at all, about why my questioner was in error, or why my answer was. You know, kind of like Rando complaining about my “marriage” answer, but when asked, was unable to say exactly what was in error about it.

I noticed that you did the same thing….You insulted in your usual manner, but answered NONE of the points raised by my questioner, or by me, in my answer. Therefore, I am writing to you to ask you to please elaborate on why you believe the points are invalid, even though I fully realize your inability to do so, will likely cause you to reject this as a “SPAM” question.

Really though, just telling people how funny something is, is just a smoke-screen to divert attention off the fact that you actually refuted nothing at all. In fact, you didn’t even address a single comment in the question, or the reply.

Had your “reply” actually been to a real questioner, rather than you writing it to yourself, then I dare say they would probably be quite disappointed in your complete lack of an answer. In fact, the word “pathetic” to describe your answer, would be a gross understatement.

So, my question is simple. I am making it simple, to correspond with your normally simple “answers”….

1. Would you please outline where the points raised by the questioner, and my reply, were invalid? Please provide Scripture in your answer.

2. Would you please show where the following is a belief/teaching of mine….“"Super Zombie Jesus the almighty body swapper" ?

Perhaps you have forgotten that this lie of yours, has been completely refuted in the following link, where I showed that Jesus’ resurrection had no resemblance at all to a zombie.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/10/dw-zombie-blasphemy-ag

I noticed (as many other readers have too), that you never really addressed this thorough refutation of your lie which is contained in this link, and that you merely keep repeating the lie over and over. Do you not realize how foolish you look, when you continue to print something that everyone, including you, knows is a lie? Jay made several fair attempts to get you to show where this has been taught, and you decided that asking you to support your own statements with facts, constituted a “SPAM” question. I would say it proves you are spineless, and lying. Otherwise, you would have been able to show where this has been taught.

So, could you please give a REAL answer to the above questions, as well as explaining why you continue to lie to the readers, when everyone knows that you’re doing it? What has the Watchtower Society done to you, that you feel the need to embarrass it in this manner?

Thank you for your time.

Derrick Holland

HIS FIRST REJECTION

I'm sorry, but this is a spam question.

Expert: Bro DW

MY FOLLOW-UP WRITING TO DW

No DW, it was NOT a "Spam" question, as your rejection indicated. There is no way a question asking you for support of your own statements, can rightfully be called "Spam". It is very dishonest of you to continue to reject questions in this manner, when they are merely asking you for quotes which would support your statements.

So, try again. I will re-send my original question, as follows............

PREVIOUS QUESTION:

Thank you for your time.

Derrick Holland

HIS SECOND REJECTION, WHERE HE FALSELY CLAIMS TO HAVE ANSWERED THE FIRST WRITING

I have already answered this question for you once before.

Expert: Bro DW

END

Now Marie, you tell me who is all talk, and dishonest….Me, or the JW man of “truth”?

You know what DW actually told someone here awhile back?  This….

“"Thirdly the job of an "expert" is to go away and find the answer if you're not gonna do that how can you even be here??"

And this is the guy who rejects perfectly legitimate questions as “Spam” because they implicate him as dishonest, refuses to answer people’s questions by telling them to “read a book”, or “this has reached a dead end” when it never got started, etc.  

I know this writing will likely make him scream “Satanic attack” all over again, because that is what he does every time he lies, and is called out for it.  But SHOULDN’T he be called out, if he lies?  He knows I will happily have a Scriptural discussion with him on any topic he would like, but he is not going to do that.  But if he’s gonna keep right on lying and making false statements, then I’m gonna keep right on pointing them out when I see fit.  

Let him answer his own question, from his comment above….Why is he still here, if he can’t do his job?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland