Jehovah`s Witness/DERRICK HOLLAND SHOWS SO MUCH WEAKNESS!!! lOl!

Question
Hi Bro. Rando! I was reading Derrick Holland message, the "DRAMA QUEEN" here, with all of his crying and complaining, and just TRYING ANYTHING to fight his way out of being EXPOSED AND HUMILIATED as he always comes out DIRTY at the end. LOL!!!!

Dont 'DEAD' like Derrick Holland HERE, know when there ALREADY DEAFEATED AND DEAD in all they have beeen EXPOSED ALL THE THE TIME!!! Lol!

We the READERS here, DO NOT believe the lies Derrick Holland THINKS and FEELS what he writes is convincing us in ANYWAY. What a BIG FOOL Derrick Holland has made himself out to be.LOL!!!

It amazing how Derrick Holland wont EVEN ATTEMPT to answer any of you questions regarding the TRINITY! Lol!
Instead, he goes AROUND YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTIONS that leave him stumped and wondering to himself,
"I better NOT answer because the readers may end up finding out that, I really dont have a BIBLE ANSWER for Bro. Randos TRINITY questions,so it to my advantage to TWIST the answer around with an ACCUSATION TOWARDS this Brilliant Anti-Trinitarian I just cannot seem to win!"

And that HOW Derrick will never win. So as much of an OPEN BOOK that Derrick Holland is to us readers here, we ALREADY KNOW what Derricks Hollands next WEAK MOVE is going to be every time you throw a hard question he just cant give an ILLOGICAL TRUTHFUL BIBLE ANSWER to. LOl! Derrick CANNOT TAKE THE HARD HITS OVER & OVER.

Its always COMEDY CENTRAL here at ALLEXPERTS with yours truly a.k.a. Derrick Holland audience.!!! Lol!

Thank you for EXPOSING Derrick Holland TO US READERS our dear Bro RANDO.
You, Bro DW, Bro. Brenton Hepburn, are the readers peoples Champions here!

Answer
Hello my Dear Brother!  Philia!!  You know you are "spot on".  Ever since I asked Derrick Holland to show me a scripture stating God is "three separate persons" eight long years ago,  all his posts are full of twists and turns and then he says the truth doesn't change.  So why is he always changing the subject and throwing accusations?  Just answer the question.  

Richard, Jay, and Mike don't believe in the same trinity he preaches and he had many years to show us.  But NOTHING!  It's interesting that one trinitarian will defend another trinitarian even if they lie and say, "God is like an egg."  

The trinity saves is a big fat lie.  Just believe in the trinity and you'll be saved?  Fooey!  Hockey Puck. He never came up with a scripture.   lol  

What a joke.  No wonder the Baptists are hiding pedophiles from Homeland Security.  Huh? Baptist Sects are anonymous?  The IRS should revoke their tax exemption status for hiding pedophiles from the law.  Obstruction of Justice is a CRIME.  Not only that, they engage in fundraising for the Tea Party.  What happened to the separation of Church and State?  They should Pay Taxes like everyone else does!!

So what happened?  Derrick claims to have been "saved" as an Assemblies of God patron and didn't believe in the Trinity.  If "the truth" never changes, then why did Derrick leave the Assemblies of God and become a trinitarian later on?   Thank you for holding Derrick's feet to the fire, I know he is squirming and trying to twist.

Oh by the way.  Notice how the Baptist Religions are protecting Child Rapists but the victims are getting raped a second time. Read the comments!  http://www.abpnews.com/faith/theology/item/8941-patterson-don-t-take-church-matt

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando