Jehovah`s Witness/Derricks continued Deception

Question
So readers we have this summary from Derricks latest attack on me. Right at the very end he says this

<<<<<<<DW, in the future, why don’t you simply take the time to word what you wish to say in a competent fashion, instead of blaming me because you stuck your foot in your mouth?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment below........

Answer
So one minute Derrick says "Jehovah's witnesses are brainwashed because they say the faithful slave can overthrow a bible teaching"

The next minute he claims I should have worded it better.

Which one is it??

He claims to have studied us extensively does he lie by having that statement on his page?? or did he lie by claiming Jehovah's witnesses believe Bible teachings can be overthrown??

It's one or the other. Either way he's a misleader. The very fact he didn't apologize for making this misleading statement "Jehovah's witnesses are brainwashed because they say the faithful slave can overthrow a bible teaching" shows the kind of person Derrick Holland is.

Once more he just tries to attack me and make me look bad and makes a fool of himself.

Derricks M.O is to try and make people believe the truth is found in a persons behaviour. I caught him out once before a little while ago doing exactly the same thing. Now he has waited for the dust for settle, before trying it again. It reminds me of his Father

Luke 4:

13"So the Devil, having concluded all the temptation, retired from him until another convenient time"

All he tries to do is defend his own actions and his own lies. He's so concerned by trying to make people believe that Jehovah's witnesses don't have the truth because I should have worded a sentence differently that he doesn't realize he dropped himself in it, yet again!!

Yes I should have worded the sentence better. SO WHAT!! If derrick knew that in the first place why try and make people believe I meant something it did not??

Derrick also never answered whether he's going to enjoy watching his J.W family burn in hell forever?? Why?? Because he knows a YES answer causes him serious problems and a NO answer also causes him serious problems.

Me personally would find no reward in watching my family tortured, that for me is a greater punishment than being tortured myself. So God punishes the wicked and he punishes the righteous even more!! NO THANK YOU CHRISTENDOM!!

Back to Derrick, he really needs to spend more time defending his doctrine then his damaged pride

Thank you readers

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW