Jehovah`s Witness/DW's Statement.........

After DW attempting to address my comments regarding hiss statement about the "Slave" deciding that a Bible truth can be changed, he did his usual....Instead of accepting responsibility for making a foolish comment, he just blames me for "misleading" people.  

Basically, taking a cheap shot at me, and showing that it is he who likes to attack the "messenger", instead of admitting his own blunder.

As will be shown below, his comment was quoted IN CONTEXT, and taken to its logical conclusion.  If there is a problem with it, then the problem is in the sorry way he wrote it, rather than in the way I addressed it.

His words speak for themselves....

As is his usual fashion, DW tries to blame his blunder on me, and claim that I am twisting or misrepresenting him.  As it will be shown in a moment, this is not the case.  Rather, DW simply makes this accusation, because it is he that continually misrepresents our beliefs, and he needs to create a diversion, in his typical fashion.

However, that accusation of “Derrick misleads people”, IS sort of funny, as nobody twists and misrepresents more than he and his side-kick, Rando.  In fact, DW’s very first accusation of a “lie” from me, was just that sort of thing…a willful twisting of my statement.  I had made the comment that his and Mr. Grunbaum’s rude mannerisms, actually served a valuable purpose, in that people who see how rude and incompetent their answers were, actually would likely be turned away from falling into the error of the Watchtower and its teachings.  

Well, DW intentionally twisted that statement, and told the entire world, that I had said I wanted people to be stumbled at their actions, and believe a lie.  Of course, that in itself was a lie, because I never said anything about wanting anyone to believe a lie.  I said that I didn’t want people to fall FOR a lie….the false teachings of the Watchtower, and I had merely pointed out that their mannerisms actually served a valuable purpose in keeping people from falling for the false teachings of the Watchtower Society.  So, the man who is now whining about my “twisting” his statement, is the Master of twisting and distorting.  And this can easily be proven, if he would like to make it necessary again.

So, just to be be clear…When this guy comes on here with his broad, general blanket statements of “Derrick Holland lies and slanders us” , just know that he cannot actually point to ANY lies that I have actually told, as those who have asked him have found out, by having their requests for such statements, rejected as “Spam”.   

But is it true that I “twisted” poor DW’s comment?  Nope, not at all.  I actually took it EXACTLY as he wrote it.  I did what he never does…I quoted it VERBATIM, and then took it to mean exactly what it says. DW and Rando…they never do that.  (Ask DW for a verbatim quote from me, for the silly things he lies and claims I teach).  Instead, they just make up lies about you, and reject your question when you ask them about it.  Can't get any more dishonest than that.

If he wants to whine about my pointing out the ridiculous nature of his statement, then perhaps he should consider RE-WORDING the statement.  The words he used, are what incriminated him.  There was no twisting necessary on my part.  I don’t do that.  I DO read, and analyze what was said, however.

But hey, if anyone wants to see who is twisting/lying, and who isn’t, then I encourage the readers to simply do one thing.  Write and ask DW to document proof of his own statement….““I have no idea half the time what he's talking about he changes like the wind and sits on the board slandering and lying about the witnesses here.”

DW doesn’t like to stand behind his own false statements.  If you want to get a nice “Spam” rejection, just write him in regards to the above comment, and ask him the following:

1.  DW, could you please show an instance where Mr. Holland has changed his doctrine, as you claim here?

2.  Could you also show where he slanders and lies about the Witnesses?

3.  If you cannot do this, doesn’t that show that your own statement above, constitutes a lie and slander of Mr. Holland?

And then, prepare to either get a “Spam” rejection, or be ridiculed for being so stupid, and told how Satanic you are.   

So, let’s just settle this matter, and look at DW’s ridiculous statement again, that he CLAIMS I am twisting, and we will let the readers decide.  He said….

““now here's the truth every Bible teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise"

In answer to making the above comment, DW says….

“However I did not mean this!!!”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< an Organization can overthrow a Bible teaching, and tell you it is no longer correct?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh?  Then why did he say that, if that isn’t what he meant?  He then says….

“Derrick misleads people he say's "I've studied Jehovah's witnesses extensively". If that is indeed true he should know this.”

“We believe Jehovah has chosen an organization in these last day's just as he did in the first century to dispense spiritual truth's. We also believe Jehovah reveals the truth progressively through this organization. We also believe unity and truth are equally important. We also believe we have those who take the lead in dispensing these spiritual truths. We base our beliefs on scriptures, such as this.”

Ah yes, of course….Blame Derrick for the blunder, and the sorry way in which he made his comment.  

Where DW made his mistake, was using the word “Bible” in his comment.  Had he simply said “now here's the truth every teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise” , then he might have some wiggle room.  Yes, the statement would STILL indicate brainwashing in the highest degree, but at least it would not have been saying the “slave” can change a Bible teaching.  It would simply be saying the “slave” can change their OWN teaching.

But alas, he didn’t say that.  He said, right there in his own words, that “every BIBLE teaching” is correct as long as the "Slave" tells you it is, but it is also subject to the “slave” telling them otherwise, at such "time" that they determine.  Those are his words, not mine.  And now, he is whining about my pointing out the logical conclusion of his statement.

So, I believe it is quite clear that DW’s comment says that a BIBLE teaching is correct, “UNTIL THE TIME THEY TELL YOU OTHERWISE” . And if we want to get downright honest about it, that is EXACTLY what the history of the Watchtower, has shown happening.  

In summary, DW’s comment contains several blunders….

1.  It implies that truth changes.  Meaning, if the teaching is currently taught, then it IS true.  Until we decide later it isn’t…and then it isn’t.  

God’s truth is not subject to such ridiculous whims.

2.  It implies that the “Slave” somehow determines if a truth is Biblical.  They do not.  The Bible teaches what it teaches, with or without the help or input from the “slave”.

3.  It implies that the “Slave”, CAN in fact, tell you later on that a BIBLE teaching is no longer true.

I mean, just READ it.  Read what the man wrote…that’s exactly what he said.

But the fact is, NO so-called “Slave” has been granted authority to tell ANYBODY that a Bible teaching is no longer correct.  If it’s a BIBLE teaching, then its CORRECT, regardless of what the “Slave” tells you.  It doesn’t become incorrect on their whim, or their changing ideas.

Ephesians 4:14-  “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;”

If the “Slave” tells you a Bible teaching is no longer correct, then tell the “Slave” to jump in a lake.  

Galatians 1:6-9-  “Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.”

Oh, and by the way DW....Unity, while important, is not equal to truth.  In fact, all unity should be BASED solidly on truth, or its worthless, and potentially deadly.  Just ask the people at Jonestown…..Better to have truth and nobody stand with you, than to be united in error.  Just saying....

There is no Organization appointed by Jehovah God, that has been given authority to tell us if a BIBLE teaching is “correct”, or at some later point, is “no longer correct”.  How absurd can anybody get?

Actually, this statement by DW, ranks right up there with another statement along the same lines, made by another JW expert here, as 2 of the most ridiculous, and evidence-of-brainwashing statements, ever made in this forum.  

DW-  “now here's the truth every teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise”

And this one, made by another expert….“They really believed it was wrong to do such. So then at that time it was not an error! So you can't say they had knowledge that their errors would result in death. That makes no sense!!

“Mistakes and errors can only be mistakes and errors after the fact!! You do realize that don't you?”

“"As I said an error or mistake can only be an error or mistake after the fact.”

Those statements go hand-in-hand.

So, you have one expert telling people that Bible teachings are correct, until the “Slave” tells you otherwise, and you have another expert telling people that mistakes aren’t really mistakes, unless the person making the mistake KNOWS it’s a mistake.  

And they wonder why people think they are brainwashed?

DW, in the future, why don’t you simply take the time to word what you wish to say in a competent fashion, instead of blaming me because you stuck your foot in your mouth? Thank you.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.