Jehovah`s Witness/Keep Fighting the Fine Fight....

Question
Hello my dear Brother Rando,

Sending Christian love to you and your family and my dear brothers and sisters there.  I hope you and your family are doing well.  The victory for our brothers in Russia amazing!!

I just want to say that Satan is roaring louder than ever before knowing his time is almost up!  He is doing his very best to lead people away in the hopes that they will lose out on their lives like he is.

Having ones who are not JW's come on here as experts and constantly lie about us with twists and turns of scriptures and our words is nothing by Satan trying to wear you down and out.

Jehovah is much stronger than Satan and his agents. Seeing Satan's attacks time and time again just lets us know it won't be much longer!  

The more desperate they get, the more convinced we become, the more lies they spew the more we know that our deliverance is near.  Lift your head up Brother Rando!! Luke 21:28.

Knowing the truth definitely is mind opening, far from blind faith, but seeing even more so.  How can one claim to know and love Jehovah God when they refuse to acknowledge that HE ALONE IS THE MOST HIGH. (Ps 83:18)

Satan will lose!!!  And his cohorts along with him...Jehovah's name will soon be sanctified and his sovereignty vindicated!  Those who go to the extremes to oppose Jehovah will soon see.  

1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the fine fight of the faith; get a firm hold on the everlasting life for which you were called and you offered the fine public declaration in front of many witnesses."

This you are doing!!  I applaud you and Brother DW, and the other real JW's on here for your earnest efforts in Jehovah's service!

Warm Christian Love,

Sister T

JW.org

Answer
Hello my {precious} Sister!

Philia!!!  I appreciate your encouragement for it strengthens me against Christ's enemies.  AS Derrick Holland denounces your stance for Jehovah's Sovereignty, take courage that he cannot pull you off the road leading to everlasting life.  

Keep walking, no matter what he shouts, for he is desperate and sinking in quicksand.  AS he preaches god is a trinity and that his trinity is full of hatred burning people for an eternity, know that his lies are being noted as a witness against him.

Let him gnash and weep when I quote Peter saying about Jesus, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God". (Matthew 16:16)  That's all he can do, gnash and weep as I continue pummeling him with the truth.

Eight long years and still Nothing about God being "three separate persons" in the scriptures.  Not one single scripture.  The truth is not in him.  

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando