Jehovah`s Witness/The Mystery Trinity and the "bait and switch" tactic.

Question
Hello Brother Rando,

Eddie G here again! I hope all is well with you in your neck of the woods and may our loving Father Jehovah God continue to bless you and your ministry. May we all stay united, strong and loyal to Jah and his Organization!

Brother Rando, what can say? What can I say but desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess. And people are really getting pretty desperate trying to prove the unprovable, the lie that is the trinity.

Sad part is, they can't even see that the doctrine they are trying to teach and defend is worthless and a lie that will lead them to their own death, especially those who listen to them.

Hence we have to do all that we can to open their eyes to see what this doctrine really is - a diabolical lie, with the intention to hide the truth about the True Living God - Jehovah!

So on this point I'd like to submit to you another study that I did - The "bait and switch" of this Mysterious Trinity Godhead based on Richard's latest post here: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/jehovah-father.htm

Now I know that Richard is very sincere and believe that what he's teaching people is the truth and nothing but the truth. Unfortunately like his last post (on this subject), he's also wrong on this one. In fact, in his latest post he further confirmed for me what we've known already about his doctrine. That one has to use the "bait and switch" tactic (knowingly or unknowingly) in order to make it conform to the scriptures, or to make the scriptures conform to it. Amazing is it not Brother Rando if not shocking to contemplate? But the the reality is, that's the truth about this "mystery doctrine" - The Trinity Godhead!

Of course Richard will deny this and will protest much! But the fact is, protest or not he can't make the truth go away. Nope. Not on his latest post nor his next - try as he may.

Here's what I mean Brother Rando .

He stated in his latest post the following (main points):

>>>"...In my explanation, I chose not to evoke what most Trinitarians use to describe God.  Most say, God is revealed in three persons; The Father is God; The Son is God; The Holy Spirit is God; There is one God.  While I do believe this is true, I believe it totally misses the real essence of HOW this can be true and thus can be scrutinized very easily.  For this reason, I used the word "nature" because this is absolutely key in understanding the concept.

... that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are co-equal in nature, but not in rank within that nature.  The Father sends the Son, and both the Father and Son send the Spirit.  Therefore the Son submits to the will of the Father, and the Holy Spirit submits to the will of both.  Contrary to what Eddie said, every trinitarian will agree with this, and it does not detract from the equality in nature that is professed by them.  This explains how the Father can be Jesus' God, how God can be the head of Christ, and how Jesus can be the Son of God and still have the same nature as God.  Just like he was the Son of Man and still had the nature of man.

...Since we all agree that there is one God, and His name is YHWH, that point is established.  Simply put, if three distinct persons have the same nature as God, and there is one God, then this one God has revealed Himself as three distinct persons.  I will conclude by bringing up some important scriptural points with reference to Jehovah and to Jesus."<<

So in Richard's mind, his theory is that, there's:

One God in three SEPARATE persons.
  Where...
a) The Father is God
b) The Son is God
c) The Holy Spirit is God

...yet they are NOT Three Gods but One God by virtue of their NATURE or ESSENCE . And that (not to further confused YOU), the true God in this three separate person Godhead "is YHWH".

One God in three SEPARATE persons by virtue of their NATURE or ESSENCE .

Clear as mud Brother Rando?

So by SWITCHING God with Nature, Richard thinks and believes that his Trinity theory makes sense and IS the truth.

Unfortunately (for him) it's far from the truth. Nope not even close for the simple fact that it's a slight of hand a "bait and switch" tactic based on his own unscriptural OPINION.

Yes, Brother Rando, a bait and switch tactic, without a doubt. And here's further proof to what I'm saying.

By quoting the scriptures like John 10:30 and stating that:

"we can see how John 10:30 "I and the Father are one" suggests one in nature or essence, ..."

Richard had invalidated what the Scripture actually said. Furthermore he (knowingly or unknowingly) invalidated what our Lord Jesus Christ actually said!

Here it is again, and I'll underline the key words this time.

"we can see how John 10:30 "I and the Father are one " suggests one in nature or essence , ..."

Did you see it Brother Rando, the "bait and switch" tactic?

By INPUTTING his own idea unto what the scripture said, Richard SWITCHED/CHANGED the meaning of John 10:30 in order to comply to his own theory. Furthermore, by reading John 10:30 OUT OF CONTEXT, he SWITCHED and CHANGED what Jesus said.

In a sense, Richard made it appear that "...John 10:30 ...suggests one in nature or essence, ..."

Something the Scripture never even suggested or even suggested by our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ!!!

And why not?

Because if we read John 10:30 in context (with other scriptures), we gain a correct and accurate understanding of what Jesus said!

That is, Jesus (by saying "I and the Father are one"), he was telling his listeners that his DEEDS or WORKS are ONE and the same with his Father and God!

In short "I and the Father are one" means ONE IN PURPOSE.

Notice what the verse was REALLY saying when we read it IN CONTEXT.

John 10: 25 - 38: says:

<<25 Jesus answered, “I have already told you, but you would not believe me. The deeds I do by my Father's authority speak on my behalf; 26 but you will not believe, for you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never die. No one can snatch them away from me. 29 What my Father has given me is greater[b] than everything, and no one can snatch them away from the Father's care. 30 The Father and I are one.”
31 Then the people again picked up stones to throw at him. 32 Jesus said to them, “I have done many good deeds in your presence which the Father gave me to do; for which one of these do you want to stone me?”
33 They answered, “We do not want to stone you because of any good deeds, but because of your blasphemy! You are only a man, but you are trying to make yourself God!”
34 Jesus answered, “It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods.’ 35 We know that what the scripture says is true forever; and God called those people gods, the people to whom his message was given. 36 As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am the Son of God? 37 Do not believe me, then, if I am not doing the things my Father wants me to do. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, you should at least believe my deeds, in order that you may know once and for all that the Father is in me and that I am in the Father.” -- Good New Translation >>

Notice again the following expressions:

"What my Father has given me is greater than everything,"
"The deeds I do by my Father's authority speak on my behalf"
"“I have done many good deeds in your presence which the Father gave me to do"
"if I am not doing the things my Father wants me to do. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, you should at least believe my deeds"
"you may know once and for all that the Father is in me and that I am in the Father.”

So again, does "The Father and I are one”, "the Father is in me and that I am in the Father” suggest one in "nature" or one in "essence"?

Of course not!

Far from it for Jesus was talking (to repeat) about his and his Father's ONE PURPOSE! Their ONE United PURPOSE! To teach the people the TRUTH about God and the one whom he sent Jesus Christ.

It can't be any clearer than that.

This can also be seen with what he said to God about his disciples when Jesus said:

[Jhn 17:11, 20-23 ESV] 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. ... 20 "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me."

Notice again these statements:

"that they may be one, even as we are one"
"that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us"
"that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one"
"those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us"

They ALL have to be UNITED as ONE with ONE purpose and ONE Goal!

Otherwise, the expression "The Father and I are one”, "that they may be one, even as we are one"..."that the Father is in me and that I am in the Father”, "that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us" WILL "suggest" that ALL of them (including the disciples) will be ONE God - "one in nature or essence".

Which is not the case.

Now, will Richard see the truthfulness and accuracy of the scriptures when read in context? I don't know, but this I'm sure of, he will INSIST on his theory because not doing so will forced him to accept that he is completely wrong and way OFF base. That what he's teaching people is a lie and will lead to their death. Something that I think he will deny doing.

Serious stuff indeed this "bait and switch" tactic!

What do you think Brother Rando, will he acquiesce?

Now, as to my last post, since Richard or for that matter Mr. D Holland didn't offer any answer to my question, allow me please to ask the question again.

To Richard if the "Holy Spirit is subject to both the Father and the Son" (as you stated), WHY is it then that one can be FORGIVEN from blaspheming the Son but not the holy spirit?

Notice what the Lord Jesus Christ said in the following scriptures:

“On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32 For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. ”  (Matthew 12:31, 32)

If the holy spirit is lesser than or subject to the Son then WHY is it that one can be FORGIVEN from blaspheming the Son but not the holy spirit?

Again, here's what Jesus said:

[Mat 12:32 KJV] 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come. "

Might it be that your understanding and interpretation about God is wrong? Might it be that your Trinity Doctrine is wrong - a lie?

I think the answer is very obvious. But it's up to you if you are humble enough to admit it.

What say you Richard?

Note:
since JW agree that the John 10:30 is "not" referring to "one and the same" (person) thus the SWITCH was employed to BAIT readers to see the verses was here "suggest[ing] one in nature or essence" instead the TRUTH - ONE in purpose.

As for the rest of the scriptures that Richard provided, if one reads carefully and pay attention to the CONTEXT - one will see that those who "saw Jehovah face to face" did NOT PHYSICALLY/LITERALLY see Him "face to face" for Jehovah God Himself emphatically stated:

[Exd 33:20 NKJV] 20 But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live."

Thus it's really through a REPRESENTATIVE that Jehovah God revealed himself - or let Himself to be KNOWN - OR BE MADE KNOWN

As proof of this, using one of Richard's quotes:

>>Has anyone ever seen Jehovah (God)?
...
>>Notice, the Bible doesn't say that they saw a representative of Jehovah.  It says that they saw Jehovah. Exodus 6:3 and Genesis 17:1 are even clear that Jehovah appeared to them as "God Almighty". <<

[Exd 6:3 NKJV] 3 "I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but [by] My name LORD I was not known to them.

[Gen 17:1 NKJV] 1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I [am] Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless."

The answer is NO! No human IN the flesh has seen God "Face to Face"!

Here's the proof:

Here's the context of of Gen 17:1

[Gen 16:7 NKJV]
"Now the Angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur."

[Gen 16:9 NKJV]
"The Angel of the LORD said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit yourself under her hand.""

[Gen 16:10 NKJV]
"Then the Angel of the LORD said to her, "I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude.""

[Gen 16:11 NKJV]
"And the Angel of the LORD said to her: "Behold, you [are] with child, And you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has heard your affliction."

[Gen 18:1 NKJV]
"Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day."

[Gen 18:2 NKJV]
"So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw [them], he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,"

[Gen 18:22 NKJV]
"Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD."

[Gen 18:23 NKJV]
"And Abraham came near and said, "Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?"

The two verses above shows that ONE of the angel stayed with Abraham since...

"Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw [them], he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground." --[Gen 19:1 NKJV]

Anyway, there are many more scriptures that shows this to be case, that Jehovah God spoke to men "face to face" through:

1. His angelic representative - angels/ His son.
2. His powerful active force - holy spirit
3. Dreams
4. Visions
5. Humans

I'm sure you can add more to these Brother Rando!

I hope though that I didn't go too long.

Anyway before I go Brother Rando, let me just please include this reply to Mr. Holland about what he said below:

>>"So, thanks for making that so obvious once again, by your complete inability and refusal to post even ONE statement from me, teaching that:

1.  Jesus is “another almighty god”<<

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/1/poor-rando-dw-predictab

Answer:

>>Jehovah`s Witness/Who is Jesus?

Expert: Derrick Holland - 4/5/2011

Question
Is Jesus just the son of Jehovah and an angel and not God and Jehovah is the personal name of the Almighty?

Answer

Hello, and thanks for writing.

Jesus is the only-begotten Son of God (Jehovah), which makes Him unique from other "sons of God".  Jesus is without beginning, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End".  Jesus is NOT an angel, but is worshipped by the angels (Heb. 1:6).

His title as "Son of God" is a designation of His deity, and His sharing the same nature and essence as the Father.  The Scriptures testify that He is the Creator of all things (John 1:3, Colossians 1:15-17), therefore, making Him God Almighty, as is His Father.

I hope this has answered your question.  Please feel free to follow-up, if you wish.<<<

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/4/Jesus-50.htm

So Jesus Christ according to Mr. D. Holland IS "God Almighty, as is His Father" contradicting what Richard said here:

>>"The nature of God can still have "rank" in which one is greater than the other within the same nature, just like the president is greater than I am despite us having the same nature.  This is shown biblically in Matthew 18:1 in which the disciples argued who would be the greatest [Gr. "meizon"] in heaven (meaning ranking).  Compare with John 14:28 "The Father is greater [Gr. "meizon"] than I. "<<

(http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/jehovah-father.htm)

Philia,
Eddie G

Answer
Philia my Brother!!  Ah!! The "Bait and Switch" Method.  To be honest, Derrick switched to modalism since he was unable to show God is three separate persons in the Bible eight years ago.  At one time he claimed God was three angels.  I just smiled.  Derrick doesn't know that angels were created?  And when I shared (Rev 22:16) with him, he denied the scripture, I guess if he would admit Jesus was the root of David, then he would have to admit that Jesus is also the bright morning star.

Trinitarians claimed that Satan was the only morning star.  I showed him "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?"  (Job 38:7)  See!  Morning stars in plural and sons of God in plural!  He just rejects scripture to try to prove the trinity that is not in the Bible.  Claiming essence and stuff like that, he no longer attempts the three separate person concept, but now claims "The Scriptures testify that He is the Creator of all things (John 1:3, Colossians 1:15-17), therefore, making Him God Almighty, as is His Father."  

Funny thing is, if Jesus is God Almighty like his Father, what happened to not believing in three gods?  Ohh I get it not three Almighty gods but two almighty gods.  You would think Richard or Derrick would claim the trinity itself is the "Great I am" but they never do.  Paul claims to be the "I am" in (1 Timothy 1:15)  egō eimi  http://biblehub.com/text/1_timothy/1-15.htm

Is Paul really God Almighty or a Representative ?   I blew Derrick Holland's mind when I showed him , "As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations " (Rev 1:20)  Ever since he's been rejecting scripture just like the rest of the demons.  Oh well.

Matter of fact, when I showed Derrick Holland (John 1:1) "In the beginning was the Word " he just froze and now claims "beginning" doesn't mean "beginning".  hahhahahahahaha

He says only God can forgive or count "sins".  Why does he believe the Religious Leaders that wanted to kill Jesus?  Have you never read (Exodus 23:20-21)?  Who is that angel {voice} that pardons people's transgressions?  That is forgiving sins Holland!  "I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him."  If they Rebelled against the voice, "the Word of God" he will not pardon their sins!!!

Didn't Jesus prepare a WAY for us?  Didn't Jesus tell his disciples he was to prepare a place for them?  They don't know the sacred secret of God's Kingdom, because "the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Richard my friend, where is that "I am" in that Trinity Doctrine?  PLEASE, forward that trinity doctrine to the JWForum please!  How can Jesus be the Great I Am if he's the seocnd person of the "YWHW" being?  What happened to the Father and Holy Ghost?  How come you are denying "YWHW the Trinity being" to be the Great I AM?   Oh Richard, you are a pile of fun... :-)

Awesome job, once again Bro "G"!  May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ keep you in his memory to time everlasting.  Derrick denies "In the beginning was the Word ".  Why?  Because God has no beginning.  Huh, ya, right Derrick!  GOD has NO BEGINNING, but "the Word" DOES!  GET over it....

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... JW Readers, Please Read the links provided, because this is how trinitarians try to brainwash you.  No effort in trying to prove a three person god, but some how the second person of the triune god is God Almighty and the Great I Am???  See what happens when you mix man-made doctrines.  Modalism theology cancels out the trinity and vice versa.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando