Jehovah`s Witness/An Open Letter to readers and experts

Question
After reading the dialogue that occurs day in and day out, I feel the need to address some things that bother me about these discussions.  Please see below.

Richard

Answer
First, to new readers and questioners: The purpose of this part of this site is to receive feedback concerning questions you may have concerning the beliefs and practices of Jehovah's Witnesses.  There are some experts who are currently JW's, and there are some who are not.  Please read the profile of your chosen expert to understand the perspective from which your answer will originate.  The term "expert" is a little misleading as it suggests a level of knowledge that may or may not exist.  It is simply a term used by the site for the volunteers who have chosen to answer your questions.

This site provides the experts certain options regarding the number of questions per day, the number of follow-ups allowed, etc.  If, for some reason, you are not able to respond the way that you intended, it is most likely that you are attempting to violate the expert's pre-programmed settings.  It is likely NOT something that was done purposefully against you and should NOT be taken personally.

Second, to experts: I sincerely appreciate each of you on this forum for providing insight into people's questions.  As believers in God's Word, it is important that we provide readers with insightful and accurate information with a focus of answering the actual question with kindness and humility.  If you don't know the answer to a specific question that is asked, it is perfectly acceptable to acknowledge that and perhaps even recommend someone else who could provide a better response.  There is a difference between an argument and a scholarly debate.  Please remember that you will be known by your fruit.

Finally, to both readers and experts: if you are commenting on what someone else wrote, please do so by representing the intent of the original writer.  I am regularly stunned at the misrepresentation of other people's comments.  ***Do you SERIOUSLY believe that Jay bowed to and worshipped a Nimrod tree and believes it will provide his salvation?!?***  

While it is not my job to police this site, please do not be surprised if I occasionally post a response to address some of the ignorance that is pervasive by some here.

Sincerely,
Richard  

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard