Hi our dear Bro Rando! Its funny to know how this poor lost soul Richard likes to go to apostate(Ex-JWs) websites, and take their story AS IF they are really telling him the WHOLE REAL TRUTH! Lol! \

Bro Rando, just so you know about me, I USE TO MINGLE AND INTERVIEW these ex-JWs  at "Silent Lambs,JWFacts,JW Struggle and etc", you name it, been their done that already ,of and on. And what I found out through my investigation is, they KEPT CHANGING THEIR STORIES EACH TIME. Many of them are full of pride because they didn't care to do things BY THE BIBLE the way it was SUPPOSE TO BE, and so they wouldnt acccept any more SCRIPTURAL GUIDENCE FROM "IT".

Its funny how poor PATHETIC RICHARD thinks by having one of our copies  of the Elders book,that it means anything to us readers or anyone else for that matter! LOL!!!

Hey Richard! use your Bible with "IT"! You might just learn something.

Oh and I love how this FOOL RICHARD, says how WE,and OUR FAITHFUL SLAVE are NOT INSPIRED. Im  glad he says that, becauce we ALSO AGREE that WERE NOT INSPIRED and HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT for MANY,MANY YEARS ALREADY ever since! Lol!!! Your learning from us JWs Richard, all thats missing from you is to humble yourself and get, a Bible Study with US BEFORE THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION, RICHARD!

Heres PROOF below:
1870s: "We do not object to changing our opinions on any subject, or discarding former applications of prophecy, or any other scripture, when we see a good reason for the change,—in fact, it is important that we should be willing to unlearn errors and mere traditions, as to learn truth.... It is our duty to "prove all things."—by the unerring Word,—"and hold fast to that which is good."

1880s: “We have not the gift of prophecy.”

1890s: "Nor would we have our writings reverenced or regarded as infallible, or on a par with the holy Scriptures. The most we claim or have ever claimed for our teachings is that they are what we believe to be harmonious interpretations of the divine Word, in harmony with the spirit of the truth. And we still urge, as in the past, that each reader study the subjects we present in the light of the Scriptures, proving all things by the Scriptures, accepting what they see to be thus approved, and rejecting all else. It is to this end, to enable the student to trace the subject in the divinely inspired Record, that we so freely intersperse both quotations and citations of the Scriptures upon which to build."

1900s: "It is not our intention to enter upon the role of prophet to any degree, but merely to give below what seems to us rather likely to be the trend of events—giving also the reasons for our expectations."

Oh and YES RICHARD, we do have a POWERFUL "SPIRIT-DIRECTED" Organization! You better recognize NOW little man! Lol!

Its to bad Richard and Derrick Holland cant even use Gods word the Bible LIKE OUR "FAITHFUL SLAVE",to get OUT of the FALSE INVENTED DOCTRINE OF THE "TRINITY" alone and out their DEMONIC FALSE RELIGION that has them all MIND CONTROLED from their head clergy.Lol!!!

Its like DUMB(Derrick Holland) and DUMBER(Richard), watching them twist ant pout with LIES of all sorts.  

Bro Rando, its nice to see how Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled by RICHARD AND DERRICK HOLLAND here below:

"But the lawless one’s presence is according to the OPERATION OF  SATAN with every powerful work and LYING SIGHNS and portents 10 and with every UNRIGHTEOUS DECEPTIONS for those who are PERISHING, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they MIGHT be saved. 11 So that is WHY God lets an OPERATION OF ERROR go to them, that they may get to BELIEVING THE LIE, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH but TOOK PLEASURE in unrighteousness."

So too bad too bad for you RICHARD AND DERRICK HOLLAND, see ya WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA BOTH!!! lol!

You're "spot on" Brother!  Apostates are always changing.  They change the subject because they can't answer any Biblical Questions.  So they spew venomous lies.  Jesus Christ was correct in denouncing their forefathers by calling them "offspring of vipers"!  Then they claim Jesus Christ is "unchristian" for doing that!  Huh??

Fourteen years now, Derick Holland has been on a JWForum claiming God is "three separate persons".  He doesn't know the name of this god so I told him, "Show me a scripture that states God is "three separate persons".  That's all, no biggey.  Just show me a scripture.  What does Derrick Holland do?  Go gather Apostates to try to discredit me because Derrick Holland can't provide one simple Scripture.  Just look at his 1400 pages of Garbage and all this time claiming the trinity is biblical.  SHOW ME!!  He can't and has been utterly embarrassed and defeated.

Richard is going the same way as Holland, even discrediting Derrick Holland by claiming the trinity being itself is named "YHWH".  I told Richard, "Richard, the JWForum thanks you for that admission.   If you would be so kind Richard, please forward the Trinity doctrine that claims that "the Trinity Being is Named YHWH" and we'll be all set.  Here, I can't find any person of the Trinity being Named nor can I find that the Trinity Being itself has a Name.

What does Richard do?  He changes the subject and engages in Satanic Tactics.  He aligns himself with a Blasphemer of Holy Spirit, trying all he can to denounce Jehovah has the Universal Sovereign.  The trinity doctrine has no NAMES in {{it}}!!!

Dumb and Dumber can't win.....

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....