Jehovah`s Witness/Trinitarians vs Trinitarians

Question
Brother Rando,

This so confusing about Trinitarians.

If what Richard is saying is true,that they (Trinitarians) don't believe in what other Trinitarians teach and believe (Three in one/Modalism/Polytheism/Partialism)-- http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/1/exposing-error.htm

They why do they call themselves Trinitarians if they are not Trinitarians?

Why confused people?

Why not just say plainly - There's ONLY One Jehovah God and He is a Trinity or even part of a Trinity god.

I mean why confuse people.

Like they say - if it walks, quacks, eats, lives like a duck then it must be a duck.

Answer
Trinitarians are good liars.  When trintarians are confronted with scripture, they often dodge their Organizational doctrines and lie as they go.  How is it they teach "God is like an egg" or "God is like water" and then say it is the trinity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOieHqt213U&list=PLDCCF748A5C3FCF22&index=5

Derrick Holland claims Jehovah is the Trinity is Psalms 83:18.  Funny how the Father is MOST HIGH when the three persons in the trinity are supposed to be co-equal. Jesus NEVER said that!(John 14:28)  

Then when he was pummeled by scripture he retorts that Jesus is the Trinity in John 1:1. So how is it that NOW Jesus who has "a beginning" in John 1:1 goes from the second person of the trinity god to the trinity itself?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegtsGGqY0U&list=PLDCCF748A5C3FCF22

The first instance of God in John 1:1 is not "theos" but THEON which according to Greek Grammer invokes a part of speech of theos to the Masculine Noun. http://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm

The second instance of God is not theon but rather "theos"  which according to Greek Grammer invokes a part of speech to the Feminine Noun, "a god".  http://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm

Trinitarians LIE and say "theon" is in both instances and it simply is not.  First instance, "theon".  Second instance, "theos".    http://biblehub.com/text/john/1-1.htm

Notice how the scripture is introduced.  "In the beginning was the Word " not God but LOGOS.  The Logos has a Beginning because he was "begotten".  The Greek Word is arche' which is a Feminine Noun describing The Word.  Jehovah's Personal Messenger.  Jesus was created ahead of the REST.  i.e. "the initial (starting) point"; (figuratively) what comes first and therefore is chief (foremost), i.e. has the priority because ahead of the rest ("preeminent").  Jesus is firstborn of all creation is he not?

"Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago."  (Proverb 8:22)  Interesting how the description of the Feminine Noun "theos" is: i.e. "the initial (starting) point"; (figuratively) what comes first and therefore is chief (foremost), i.e. has the priority because ahead of the rest ("preeminent").  http://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm

When Jesus talked about raising God's Temple, he referred to the Temple using words {this} and {it}.  He was actually talking about his body.  The Body of Christ ekklésia, is a Feminine Noun! http://biblehub.com/greek/1577.htm

{Wisdom} like Jesus "Body" can be referred too by the neuter pronoun {{it}}which Jesus did, but Wisdom can also be referred too in the Feminine sense ((she)) since WISDOM is "the initial (starting) point.  "From ancient times I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth."(Proverb 8:23)     

Notice the similarities and how this puzzle fits so nicely together revealing Jesus Christ personified as WISDOM!

"To you, O people, I am calling ; I raise my voice to everyone.  You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness; You stupid ones, acquire an understanding heart. Listen, for what I say is important, My lips speak what is right;  For my mouth softly utters truth , And my lips detest what is wicked. All the sayings of my mouth are righteous. None of them are twisted or crooked.  They are all straightforward to the discerning And right to those who have found knowledge. (Proverbs 8:4-9)

Happy is the man who listens to me By coming early to my doors day by day, By waiting next to my doorposts; For the one finding me will find life , And he receives approval from Jehovah. But the one who ignores me harms himself, And those who hate me love death." (Proverbs 8:34-36)

"Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into his house and take the evening meal with him and he with me." (Rev 3:20)

Who is the Word of God that is calling and gives Life if not Jesus Christ?

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando