Jehovah`s Witness/You are welcome Rando

Question
Thank you for your letter Rando.  I am happy to respond to your questions.

Answer
Although I detect sarcasm in your letter, I will respectfully answer you.

You - "So the trinity doesn't teach (three gods)?"
Me - Correct...it does not teach three gods.  You are misunderstanding it if you believe that it does.

You - "why the "bait and switch"?"
Me - There is no bait and switch.  Please feel free to read the letter to me that posted yesterday title "Trinity defined" to understand what trinitarians believe.

You - "Oh I see why not!  Because if "God" prayed to God, then that would expose your Trinity as an Apostate teaching of Multiple Gods."
Me - You are arguing against either modalism or polytheism.  Neither of which trinitarians believe.  I was clear about that in the letter you read.

You - "Why does the Trinity refuse to name JESUS CHRIST in it's doctrine??"
Me - The link that you provided is not opening on my computer.  In many of your previous posts, you have pointed to the Athanasian Creed as the "doctrine" of the Trinity, so I assume that is what you are referring to.  I was also very clear in my letter that trinitarians do not care what the Athanasian creed says. They only care what the bible says.

The rest of your post goes on to speak against the Athanasian creed.  I am not sure why you did this.  Again, I was very clear that trinitarians do not care what the Athanasian creed says.  You may have missed that statement.  I would encourage you to carefully read what is written so that you can accurately present your opposing viewpoint.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard