Jehovah`s Witness/Let me word it so even Derrick can get it

Derrick really isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But surely he can even understand this. It will be so simple, simple enough even for him!!

As i said before people call us brainwashed "because we have a different opinion to them"

Derrick say's "No that isn't true"

He then proceeds to rant and rave and go off in all sorts of directions to attempt to prove his point.

So here's the choices we are left with

1)Derrick doesn't think that Jehovah's witnesses believe the slave can overthrow clear bible teachings making them brainwashed.

2)Derrick does believe that

3)He doesn't know

If the answer is one. I agree with Derrick's assessment

If the answer is two. I disagree with Derrick's OPINION on the subject. Furthermore he shouldn't have on his profile that he has studied us extensively when he CLEARLY hasn't.
Somebody who has studied us extensively knows that we use scripture FOR EVERY SINGLE THING WE BELIEVE and certainly don't think Bible teachings can be overthrown.

Derrick doesn't have to agree with our OPINION on what these scriptures say . However he certainly shouldn't be stating his OPINION as a fact, whilst denying that it is indeed his own OPINION

Furthermore to claim he's studied us extensively, then to state something completely unfactual as a FACT rather than an OPINION shows clear deceit on Derrick's part and shows that he doesn't even qualify to be on this forum as an "expert"

If the answer is three see above answer

The bottom line is this. Derrick should not be stating things as a FACT that are not FACT attempting to deceive people

Either this is a lie by Derrick "I have studied Jehovah's witnesses extensively"

Or this is a lie by Derrick "We don't say their brainwashed because they have a different OPINION to us, these are the facts"

They're clearly not the facts if he had indeed studied us extensively he would know that

Yet another in a long list of clear lies and blatant deceit by Derrick.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.