I see that this fanatic anti-Witness has the law on his side. You cant take any legal action against him.

The best way to face him is to make him really angry. LOL!!!

1) by exposing the reason he's here. When he was young, his mom(a so called witness) treated him bad. So he's here to express all his hatred for Jehovah's Witnesses' organization.

2) by slaughetering him scripturally. I have already exposed his illogical teachings in youtube. This guy thinks he's too clever and we fools. Well, he thinks that when Jesus said he's going to wake up Lazarus, Jesus was supposedly talking ONLY about the rotten flesh on the ground!!! How can you wake a guy from death, if he's already alive in paradise?

LOL!!! LOL!!! He either has to believe Jesus was going to raise up a zombie, or that Lazarus was sleeping in paradise.

Hello Christaras,

Being that this is a public forum, as I mentioned before, anyone can sign up and claim to be an expert, but when there is a specific category that is put in place for questions to people who are, let's say, mechanics, doctors, and this one, Jehovah's Witnesses, it's just wrong to volunteer as an expert when you have never even been, a mechanic, a doctor, or in our case a Jehovah's Witness.  

And again, I'll restate, if a person claims to have extensively researched our religion, then they know what we believe, so the only reason DH is here is to mislead people and outright lie about our beliefs, because he knows what we believe and yet he continues to misrepresent it.  He does not have to believe what we do, but what he keeps denying is by him being here with a different belief and then lying about ours, he is in fact forcing his beliefs on others.  If a person see's the link that says "Jehovah's Witnesses" and they click on it.  Are they expecting to see a Born Again Baptist as a JW Expert?  Not in the least.  Just like if a person wants to ask a Mechanic a question regarding their car and click on Mechanics, they expect to ask a real mechanic a question, not a computer technician.  The reason he is not made to go to the critics of Jehovah's Witnesses is because of this scripture here:

1 John 5:19 "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."

Satan is not going to let people come here freely and learn the truth about Jehovah without trying his best to stop it.  Satan's been doing this for thousands of years.  So it's to be expected by those who are against Jehovah and his anointed one, Jesus Christ!

We believe our faith is true, otherwise we wouldn't be a part of it.  He believes his is true, otherwise he wouldn't be a part of it, but since this isn't a forum regarding born again baptists, we aren't required to be experts about his beliefs.  But since he took it upon himself to be a JW Expert, then he is required to know our beliefs.  And his own profile states that he does.  Yet he continues to lie and misrepresent what we believe on purpose, and then tries to justify that by rewording things and distortions, telling half truths or partial things and then make it seem like it's something completely different then what it really is.  So that lets people know that the ONLY reason he is here is for evil intentions!  Then he has the audacity to try and call out a person who isn't even a JW Expert on here anymore and can't defend herself, saying why didn't we say anything about her being on a protestant board.  How would I know if she was on a Protestant board or silly is that comment?  Maybe she was a protestant before becoming a JW.  Tell me when DH has ever been a JW!  NEVER!!  I bet you if she was over there, which I have no clue about, that she didn't act in the evil manner that DH does over here!  We back up what we say from the Bible, DH gives his opinions and when he does use scriptures they are twisted beyond belief!   

And when he is called out about something he and his supporters scream!!!!  Just like the demons that Jesus called out!

Matt 8:29 "And, look! they screamed, saying: “What have we to do with you, Son of God? "

He was caught outright....but he'll always deny it.  Because he's not here with good intentions. What evil person do you know of who will admit to being evil, lying or using trickery?  Most will never admit it.  They will just keep the lie going by more lies.   Just like the lie that he doesn't imply and say that we believe an organization brings salvation....he claims that because it's not worded exactly how he says it should be worded then it doesn't mean he said it.  He actually thinks people are that ignorant, he tries to make up rules but they only apply in his world of deceit, no one else is buying that trickery except others who have the same hatred he does!

Look at the deception:

DH said:  Now, another reason this statement of hers is so odd, is what was pointed out above….She didn’t even get the supposed “statement” from me, correct.  She claims that I said that they believe “an organization brings salvation”

See, this is why I no longer believe these distortions are accidental….It simply happens too much, for it to not be intentional.  These people know that, by changing just a word or two, they can completely alter the meaning of the quote, and create a false impression.  At least, that’s their goal, even though its obvious that readers can see it for what it is.  

Here is what I am talking about….

Ms. T:  “>“You haven't apologized to Jehovah or for saying we believe an organization brings salvation yet.”

Well, she’s gonna wait a long time for that one.  Now, I have no problem apologizing for something I DID say.  I see no reason to apologize for something I did not say.  Why should I apologize for a statement that SHE invents?  Like Eddie trying to get me to apologize for something HE invented in his own mind….these people are ridiculous.  

Now, Ms. T, you can rant, rave, and screech all you want to, about how your beliefs are being “lied on”, and “misrepresented”, but it is you who has been caught, YET AGAIN, doing the misrepresenting.  I did not say that you believe that “an Organization brings salvation” ….I said you believe an Organization is necessary FOR salvation, but not a guarantee."

So here we see that DH screams that I invented that statement.   Any person who has common sense knows that things can be worded different ways and still point to a particular meaning that is being conveyed.  That's why the English language has synonyms,  a word with the same or similar meaning of another word.  I showed his comments, but unfortunately for him he missed it and has really dug his hole even's really sad that he thinks it's ok with being dishonest and lying.  When people lie, they forget the lies they tell, and he said about us, "These people know that, by changing just a word or two, they can completely alter the meaning of the quote, and create a false impression."  This is exactly what he does and continues to do, and is what the Bible translators who removed God's name from the Bible and replaced it with the title, "Lord" did, yet DH is fine with that.  

See the deception for yourself, although he will still deny it.  Most people who are consumed by hate and have ill intent will never admit the truth.  

DH:  "Answer....Yes, that is true.  A JW believes he MUST join, and remain faithful to the Watchtower Organization to be saved.  One who leaves this Organization is referred to as an "apostate", regardless of whether or not the person still obeys the Bible, or loves Jesus Christ.  If they leave the Organization, they are viewed as having "apostasized" from God and Christ.

And as for whether the look to God or Jesus for salvation, I refer back to my earlier comments.  They may profess to do this, but again, the believe that God and Jesus ONLY operate through the Organization.

So, this enables the JW to use "Christian" vocabulary when speaking with outsiders.  They will say..."Of course we trust in God, and believe in Jesus as our Saviour."  What they don't tell you immediately, is that this is ONLY possible through the Watchtower Society.  And this, in effect, makes the Society the mediator of salvation, and not Jesus Christ."

He specifically said he has done extensive research on our religion, especially our doctrines, so then why lie and say this:

DH:  This is because they are a "salvation-by-works" religion, and anytime a person believes that they must perform works to be saved, it automatically causes them to lack assurance of salvation."

He said that we "must remain faithful to the Watchtower organization to be saved!!!  And he also said we are "a "salvation-by-works" religion"  when we do not believe or teach that.

But yet he screamed that I invented the fact that he tells people this and implies it; he screamed that he has never said that.  So true of Satan's world today, it's not surprising that he would deny it because lying comes very easy to people who have evil intentions such as he has and why he's on this forum.  

He is a prime example of this scripture:

Eph 4:14  "So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes"

He states his opinions as facts, which mean nothing, hoping the gullible people will fall for it.  Yet he can not disprove anything we teach from the Bible without contradicting other Bible verses, so all he can resort to is lying on us and misrepresenting what we believe, character attacks, belittling others, making fun of people, the list goes on and on.  You, yourself saw how he started berating you and calling you all kinds of names, moron, etc. because you started to see through his deception.  

Here are a few more things he's said, some are implications, others his opinions, half truths, and outright lies about what we believe or teach, it's deplorable:

DH:  "They do teach that some people who weren't extremely wicked in their hearts, will be resurrected and given another chance to accept the message of the Watchtower.  Of course, this salvation-after-death teaching is a lie of the devil, for the Bible says that " is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb. 9:27).

This so called JW Expert actually tells people that we teach that people "will be resurrected and given another chance to accept the message of the Watchtower."  This is false for so many different reasons....

DH:  4.  As for being the "Savior", again JWs claim to believe this.  However, the role of Jesus as our Savior plays a back-seat role to the Watchtower Society.  A JW does NOT believe that we are saved by grace, through faith, in the blood of Jesus Christ ALONE.  They believe that Jesus' death simply cancelled out Adam's sin, thereby "wiping the slate clean", so to speak, which gives us an opportunity to earn our own salvation by works and obedience to the Watchtower Society.  A JW does NOT believe that a person can be saved through faith in Jesus alone, without coming to the Watchtower Society, and placing ourselves under its authority.  So, when a JW says he has "accepted Christ as Savior", he simply means that he is earning his own salvation one the merits of Jesus' cancelling out Adam's sin.

He said, "the role of Jesus as our Savior plays a back-seat role to the Watchtower Society."  and "So, when a JW says he has "accepted Christ as Savior", he simply means that he is earning his own salvation one the merits of Jesus' cancelling out Adam's sin"

Now why do you suppose a person who knows what we believe and teach would tell a lie as evil as that?  And he claims he doesn't do anything to turn people away, if someone actually believes the venomous lies he spews, it would turn them away from learning what we actually believe and teach, and that is exactly why he is here.   

You may not agree totally with JW's beliefs, but you can see right through DH's web of deceit, it's obvious!  

As I had mentioned before, I'm done for a while exposing this charlatan regarding the lies he tells.  If someone writes me, as you did,  then I will reply...but DH can scream, stomp, and fall out on the ground having tantrums all he wants to...He has been exposed for the real deceiver he truly anything and everything he says just can't be trusted or believed regarding our beliefs and what we teach, as his sole purpose and hate driven reason for being here has been exposed beyond any doubts!!

Take Care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)