Jehovah`s Witness/So bored!

Question
Quick response to Derrick because I am so bored with his stupidity and have much better things to do than this.

Series of statements below.

Bro DW

Answer
No I did not know Derrick had been invited on the PUBLIC forum if you read his last email to "GRUNBAUM" AKA "SAL" AKA "SELINSKI" AKA "PROPHET STEWART" AKA "PRINCE" AKA "BARNEY THE DINOUSAR" AKA "EVERY OTHER CARTOON CHARACTER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND" AKA "EXCEPT FOR DERRICK HOLLAND WHO IS AKA COCO THE CLOWN" then it becomes clear.

How is Derrick so unaware of the things he types and how they contradict other things he types.

Regardless of that fact I am talking about the private forum not the public one. There were two different ones Derrick knows that and he knows the one that I was referring too . The reason I knew he was spying with how he publicized certain things that was only made known on the "private" forum.

Nice to see how Derrick brags about his marvellous memory I suppose he cannot admit to having such an occupational hazard.

Derricks hand wringing and "woe is me" performance at how he claims JWs have disgraced God's name is just sickening. There is something Satanic in this geezer there is no doubt about it.

Can the readers please donate money to "The get Derrick Holland a life" fund. We need to get Derrick Holland a life so he doesn't keep interfering in everyone else's. All donations taken at:

Derrickneedsalife@soboredwithDerricksnonsense.com

Derrick is undoubtedly possessed by a demon .I mean he says he has a ghost living inside him. He will admit that himself.Go on ask him if he has a ghost living inside of him!! Which kind of explains his unexplainable behaviour. It's not even one thing it's a series of things that he just seems so oblivious too. 14 years man!! Come on 14 years sitting on a Jehovahs witness forum arguing with every single witness he comes across accusing everyone of lying whilst lying himself, contradicting himself repeatedly. Pretending to know all about Jws belief whilst knowing nothing. Spitting venom at Jws, then feigning concern when it suits him. That's just the tip of the iceberg I lose count with the geezer I really do.

Take Care everyone

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW