Jehovah`s Witness/Christendom Hates God's Name - Jehovah!

Question
Brother Rando,

The JW Expert impostor (DH) asked the following questions:

>> "1.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that it was “Christendom” that wrote this song to begin with?

2.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that “Christendom” has been singing this song in their churches, for years?

3.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that just an objective watching of the many videos available of “Christendom” singing this song, shows NOBODY “hating” it, but rather rejoicing in it?

4.  Since I am pretty much regarded (falsely so) among some of the JWs here as one who “hates Jehovah’s name”, why is it that I would love this song so much?" <<<

Really?

Christendom loves God's name so much? Wow, that's news to me. If this is true why is it then the MAJORITY of their Bibles, ESPECIALLY the KJV and its revised versions NJKV doesn't have it in ALL 7000+ locations?

Really?

Christendom loves God's name so much? If so why do their preachers, their teachers opposed using it in their Bibles?

For example, here's just one bold statement or rather an invalid pathetic excuse of why we can't use God's name  - Jehovah.

>>"#2.2 Conclusion: God's Name is not Jehovah

In conclusion, this study has not proved what the correct pronunciation of God's name was in the Old Testament. LORD was a substitute, Jehovah is definitely wrong, and the alternatives left are Yahweh, Yahveh, Yāhūh, Yāhôh, or perhaps even something else. We have not proved any of these with any certainty yet, but we can go on to prove that God's name as the tetragammaton YHWH (or YHVH) is Yahweh. In the New Testament we are not told to use God's Old Testament covenant name when we pray or worship. Actually we have a quote of Jesus reading from Isaiah where he read, "The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor," (Luke 4:18). This is a quotation of, "The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor." (Isaiah 61:1 KJV). Here the Hebrew for "Lord GOD" is "adonai YHWH" and the Hebrew word for "LORD" is "YHWH". The Greek equivalent used for "Lord GOD" in Luke is "kuriou", which means "Lord". Now why didn't Jesus read both words? Either he left out YHWH altogether, or he left out "adonai" and God inspired the substitution of "kurios" for YHWH. He also refused to quote God's name YHWH a second time, and used the word "he" instead. Jesus refused to say God's name in Matthew 4:7 where he is quoting Deuteronomy 6:16 and YHWH was used. Also in Matthew 4:10 he refused to use God's name again where he is quoting Deuteronomy 6:13 and 10:20, where again YHWH is used. Again in Matthew 23:39 he had opportunity to use God's name when quoting Psalm 118:26 but God inspired the use of "kurios" instead. Why did Jesus continually refuse to use God's name when he had the opportunity if it was so important to use the name? These New Testament quotations are inspired by God (2 Timothy 3:16), so whichever way you look at it he had the opportunity to pronounce the name and he didn't do it. If saying God's actual name was not important to Jesus, then why should it be so important to us? Jesus told us to pray to "the Father" (Matthew 6:9; Luke 11:2; John 16:23), and worship "the Father" (John 4:23). Jesus always called God his Father, and with his spirit in every born again Christian, we ought to do the same (Galatians 4:6)."<<

There's so much falsehood in the above quote but the fact remains the same, Christendom hates the name Jehovah. Otherwise, they would have updated all their Bibles and put back God's name Jehovah (or Yahweh if they prefer) in its proper place.

Imagine that, this Christendom teacher actually said:

"If saying God's actual name was not important to Jesus, then why should it be so important to us? Jesus told us to pray to "the Father" (Matthew 6:9; Luke 11:2; John 16:23), and worship "the Father" (John 4:23). Jesus always called God his Father, and with his spirit in every born again Christian, we ought to do the same (Galatians 4:6)."

http://www.logosapostolic.org/bible_study/RP506JehovahYahweh

Funny thing also is that, whenever they use Jehovah, they are NOT referring to the ONLY ONE TRUE God that Jesus Christ's calls his God and Father, but Jesus Christ himself. To Christendom, Jehovah is another name for Jesus Christ. i.e Trinity godhead.

In fact, this impostor JW Expert now claims that the Trinity godhead's name is tada.... Jehovah.

To quote:

>>"In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now."<<

Now isn't this interesting brother Rando? You've been asking for the name of the Trinity godhead and never gotten one, until now.

Finally he had to admit: "Jehovah is the name of the Triune God".

So if the "Triune God" is Jehovah, who then is the "Great I AM"?

If the "Triune God" is Jehovah, who then the Triune God the Father? Is it Jehovah also?

Now how does this work?

As for the claim that they have it in their hymns then WHY NOT put it in all their publications and maybe mention it in their sermons?

Why is it that, ONLY very few individuals in Christendom knew and used God's name Jehovah - as the Creators name?

Why is it that, ONLY very few individuals in Christendom knew that Jehovah is Jesus Christ's God and Father's name?

Because as a whole, Christendom HATES God's name Jehovah. Simple as that. Their teachers, pastors, deacons, priests as a group conditioned their members NOT to use Jehovah as the name of the ONLY True God but another name of Jesus Christ - hence the name of the Triune God.

(just Google "Jesus is Jehovah" / "Jehovah is Jesus" and you'll see what I mean)

http://carm.org/christianity/christian-doctrine/jehovah-jesus
http://www.jehovahisjesus.com/index.html

Thoughts brother Rando?

Answer
Members of Christendom are trying to mimic "Christianity".  Christendom is Satan's Religious Kingdom Opposing Jehovah's Universal Sovereignty and rejects Jesus as the Christ.  If you put the Trinity Doctrine into Scripture, the Scripture will nullify the man-made Trinity Doctrine.

Put the Trinity into John 1:1.  Trinitarians nullify their own doctrine by claiming it had a Beginning.  Logic would tell us if something has a Beginning, then it was Created, therefore nullifying that the trinity always had existed.  John 1:1 doesn't state that the Word always existed.  It tells us the complete opposite.  "In the Beginning was the Word."

Then again, the trinity doctrine specifies that "nothing within the trinity has a Beginning." Uh oh!!  Why would a trinitarian use (John 1:1) to prove that it's god has a Beginning, when the trinity claims the three parts are co-equal without a Beginning??

Trinitarians claim Jesus is the (I AM).  Their definition is that the (I AM) is God.   If there is only One God, then why do they teach Three (I AM's)???  How can the second god (I AM) be the (Great I AM) almighty god, if the second (I AM) god is equal to the First (I AM) god and the Third (I AM) god??  Shouldn't the trinity say there are Three I Am's (Gods) that make up One Great I AM (Almighty God)???  But they actually teach THREE ALMIGHTY GODS!!  Guess what folks, The trinity makes no mention of (I AM).  The trinity hoax exposed!  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/7/trinity-hoax.htm

Christendom claims that it's god will torment you in a eternal burning hell because he refuses to give you "grace".  Isn't "grace" unconditional???  Meaning "no works or deeds" are involved or necessary??  Isn't that what Christendom teaches??  A LIE???  They deny that anyone can be resurrected because Jesus never really died for our sins?? Christendom teaches when you die you go to an eternal burning hell?? Jesus never taught the he burns people! (John 5:28-29)

Then how come people come out of this inescapable place of eternal torment??  Because the "ransom sacrifice" is more powerful than Derrick Holland's lies.  Read it for yourself.  "hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." (Rev 20:13)

SO Christendom teaches that the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus Christ is worthless since people go to an eternal burning hell for all eternity.  Trinitarians are good at only one thing.  That's lying!  Jesus never died, they say, he and the evildoer went to heaven on the day they were to die.  Some trinitarians are even more sinister by claiming Jesus and the evildoer went to "a burning hell" .   The scriptures don't state, "today you will be with me in hell" folks!! And these "charlatans" call themselves "Christian".

Well, well, since hell is an inescapable place of torment by Derrick Holland's definition, then can we conclude that Jesus Christ is still torturing the evildoer?   Isn't that his teaching??   How come Holland claims "Jesus is God".  Which God tortures people by burning them alive forever and ever never letting them die but keeping them alive in a hideous place that is inescapable???  Jesus Christ burns people forever Holland??    

If "Jesus is God" then can we conclude that Jesus is made up of "three separate persons"??  If Jehovah is the Triune God then can we conclude that Jehovah is made up of "three separate persons"?? SO there is two trinities, two almighty gods??  666 not 333????  Can we have the names of these {six} parts??  PLEASE.

Can you show us the trinity doctrine that Names it's parts?  How about the Trinity being itself??  How come (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Son of Man, Messiah, Lord, Almighty God, I AM,) are completely absent from the trinity doctrine???

Holland claims deleting God's Name some 7,000 times from the KJV is inspired of God???  Isn't the {KJV} a realization of prophecy??  AN eureka or "ah ha" moment??  "And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God to blaspheme his name and his dwelling place, even those residing in heaven." (Rev 13:6)  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/1/simple-Question-Trinita

Trinitarian teaching Modalism... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOieHqt213U

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando