Jehovah`s Witness/Who Is Clueless, Eddie?

Eddie has just proven my point....He cannot get anything correct.  Not the identity of the questioner, not our beliefs....not anything.

I want to outline one of the differences between Eddie, and myself.  The issue of accuracy, is a big one.  

Eddie neither tries, nor cares, if what he says is true or accurate.  This latest post is yet another, of the many examples we already have.  After making such a foolish comment that “Christendom hates it” , Eddie did not even try to explain the following:

1.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that it was “Christendom” that wrote this song to begin with?

2.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that “Christendom” has been singing this song in their churches, for years?

3.  If Christendom hates it, then why is it that just an objective watching of the many videos available of “Christendom” singing this song, shows NOBODY “hating” it, but rather rejoicing in it?

4.  Since I am pretty much regarded (falsely so) among some of the JWs here as one who “hates Jehovah’s name”, why is it that I would love this song so much?

Where is all this supposed hate, that they want us to believe exists?

Here’s yet another example of “Christendom” obviously “hating” on Jehovah’s name….

Can’t you just see the obvious “hate” these people have for that name?

I remember doing a teaching on Islam at my church, and making the statement…God’s name is not Allah…God’s name is Jehovah!!” , and about 75 people shouting “Amen” to that.  To hear Eddie G tell it, I should have been having to duck from all the rocks being thrown at me.  

I think we see who is completely “clueless”.

But back to accuracy….I pointed out in my last writing, that I was certain this was Eddie writing Rando, for 2 specific reasons.....Because of the unique writing style, AND THE TOTAL DISREGARD FOR BEING ACCURATE.

And BINGO…I hit it right on the head.  It was ole’ Ed, sure enough. It wasn’t even hard to figure out.

But here’s the thing, that makes Eddie and me different.  Even WITHOUT a name being signed to the question to Rando, I could correctly identify the questioner as Eddie.  

Eddie, on the other hand, cannot correctly identify my questioner, even WITH a name.  A name listed 4 times, at that.

Seriously Eddie, this is precisely what I have been talking about.  You want to come off as an “expert” to be taken seriously, yet you can’t even get the SMALLEST details correct.  

The questioner was identified 4 times as Adam, and then you proceed to rant on and on about Kevin.  

Talk about clueless.

And if you will check the “Follow Up” comment to this question, you will see that another regular contributor to this board, also had no problem understanding that Adam was the questioner.  Jay wrote….“I Was preparing a comment about this but you & Adam pretty much expressed my thoughts. I've enjoyed listening to & singing this song since the early 2000's. Since it came out in 2004 to be exact.”

Eddie, it seems like you are the only one who is confused about who was writing it.  

You know, Eddie, we’ve already been over this.  You once claimed to “understand” the Trinity.  It was then shown in a very decisive way, that you don’t have a clue about the Trinity teaching.  Your latest writing proves this fact again, but it also shows that you misrepresent literally everything…Even right down to the identity of the questioner.  

Get your facts straight, before you start talking about how “clueless” other people are.

I think Jay is correct, by saying that you all seem to think that it is somehow some sort of copyright infringement, for anyone else to say “Jehovah”.  

But the bad part is, Eddie was shown to once again, not have a clue what he is talking about, when he says we “hate” the name Jehovah.  And once this was clearly shown (see above questions), what did Eddie do?  Humbly admit he blundered?  No…he did what he always does, when proven wrong…Just say the same thing again.  Instead of acknowledging his error, he writes….

“In any case, the fact still remain - Christendom hates and despises God's name Jehovah.”

No Ed, I think your “fact” was just disproven….again, this song is FROM “Christendom”.  It is sung in “Christendom’s” churches.  Even this Marines worship service, would be viewed by you, as “Christendom”.  Did those Marines look like they “hated” it?

Hard to maintain any respect for someone, who refuses to admit they are wrong….even when its obvious to everyone, that they are.  

You blundered again, Eddie.  That’s just the simple fact of the matter.  

It was quite amusing to watch Eddie writing about the Marines singing this and “Christendom hating” it, as if he had just discovered something earth-shattering.  And come to find out, we have been singing and loving this song of praise to Jehovah God, for years.

Like ADAM said….You’re way behind, Dude.

Jay also hit on something else.  Jay wrote….

“One gets the impression from reading Watchtower literature or speaking to Witnesses that the name "Jehovah" is only known by their organization & is used exclusively by them.”

And that is why people like Eddie come on here, and wind up looking ridiculous, with their foot constantly stuck in their mouths.  They hear all this stuff drilled into them at their meetings and in their literature, and they talk about it with each other, in the safety of the confines of the Kingdom Hall.  But then, he gets bold and comes on a public forum and states that drivel, and he gets made to look ridiculous.

Now, Eddie made a couple of other comments, that I want to quickly comment on, because they show once again, that the guy has NO clue what the Trinity is.

Eddie…“b>“Did Derrick and his follower Kevin now admitting that there's No God Like Jehovah?”

Uhm, yeah…Except that I don’t have “followers”, and it was Adam, in this particular case.  Nor was that something that I just “now admit”.

Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God.  In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now.

Where you been, Eddie?

Again, like Expert Richard tried to tell you in his discussions with you on the Trinity….Nobody is trying to force you to believe it.  But you should at least understand what it actually teaches, before you babble on and on about it.  

Then, Eddie writes….“Wow, if so that's amazing. So all along they agree with Jehovah's Witnesses! That Jehovah is the only true God and that there's no one like Him.”

This was sort of dumb.  What happened to all that “logic” that they think only they possess?  

If the above statement were true, that would be like saying that since Baptists believe evolution is false and creation is true, and then because Eddie also believes evolution is false and creation is true, then Eddie must, by default, agree with Baptists.

Well, he might agree on that point, but he is in disagreement on many others.

I can’t believe Eddie thinks they are the only ones who believe Jehovah is God.  Who does HE think we believe is God, or like Him?  Allah?  Krishna?  Buddha?  Ra?  Zeus?

This guy is completely clueless, on just about any given subject, regarding the beliefs of Christians.  To even say “that’s amazing” , proves that Adam is correct….This guy is so far behind, it is pathetic.

This one takes the cake…

Eddie:  “But I wonder though, will they willingly with humility admit that they owe their salvation to Jehovah God through his only-begotten son Jesus Christ?”

There are simply no words.  If THIS doesn’t prove how clueless he is, then nothing will.

Of course we owe our salvation to God, through Jesus Christ!  What does this guy think we believe?

I mean, my profile on this forum, has contained the following statements for years now….

“The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ”

“I hope to see Jehovah's Witnesses come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.”

Eddie, might I ask a favor from you?  Would you mind finding SOME statement in any of my answers, over the past 14 years, where I show “hate” for the name “Jehovah”, or push some other means of salvation other than coming to the Father, through Jesus Christ?  I mean, I’ve only used John 14:6 a few hundred times in this forum.  

Are you really this dishonest, or really this clueless?

Please provide the quotes from me that I asked for.  I would like to see where you get your silly notions of what we believe.  I am not asking for one of your typical emotional, high strung, shrill diatribes where you try and use high emotion to convince everyone of your point of view.  I simply want you to provide statements from me, that would indicate that I have ever believed anything different than what I just told you.

I will be looking for your post.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.