Jehovah`s Witness/Will DH Apologize?

Question
I just want to point out a few things real quick....for someone who is so adamant about lying, why does he do it himself?   

Now DH you need to apologize for your lies on me.   Or did you not understand what I meant?  I've seen you quote me a couple times now, and I didn't really read what you were talking about so I just ignored it.  This is the quote here:

DH:  "Now Kevin, this is the one that really speaks the loudest to me, about how little integrity this guy has.  He is full of pride and arrogance, and there is simply no other explanation for his continuing to ignoring this blunder.  But let me explain WHY I think this one is the most telling, although Ms. T says "what does it matter??" , like its just no big deal if you slander someone or falsely accuse them."

In that quote where do you see me say one time that it's no big deal if you slander someone or falsely accuse them?   No where.  Yet, you do this very thing to JW's time and time again.  Not only to JW's but to Jehovah God.  You sir, should be concerned with that more than you are with people.  Because Jehovah is the one who matters, not what people say.  Will you apologize for your lies about our beliefs?  Will you apologize about that?   We have different beliefs, so of course we are not going to agree on them, but the difference is this is a forum for questions to JW's.  Not about why you don't believe what JW's do.  This forum is set up by All Experts for people who are interested in knowing what JW's believe.  Regardless of who does not agree or believe it.  If you are a JW Expert then why misrepresent our beliefs.  If you are a JW Expert why lie about what we really believe, just because you don't agree with it.  That's the deception and the dishonesty and the lies.  

We are going to believe differently, and as I've said before, believe whatever you want to believe, but since you are listed as a "JW Expert" then that's when you need to have integrity and be an honest person, regardless if you agree or not, and tell the truth!!!  But you don't do that and that's where we have a problem with you about.  Even if you give what you believe in your replies, that's your business, but at least give the truth about what we believe.

If you can't do that then your beliefs must not be too solid in your heart to have to stoop to such dishonest measures.  When people misrepresent our beliefs to you, you as a "JW Expert" should correct them and say, well this is their belief, however, I don't believe that.  But you don't do that, you condone it and egg it on and add to it.  And you call yourself a christian!!

At any rate, this is what I said:

"what difference does it make who wrote in about something that was incorrect?  If that is what makes him happy by guessing, then so be it, but that is pathetic at it's absolute worse.  What does that have to do with proving his beliefs from the Bible?"

What did I mean?

Answer
I was referring to your "guess" of who wrote to Bro Rando....you made the comment about someone who wrote in and you said you bet it was Eddie G who wrote in (because there was no name), and you were super happy like you won some major prize or something.  

I said, "what difference does it make who wrote in about something that was incorrect?  If that is what makes him happy by guessing, then so be it, but that is pathetic at it's absolute worse.  What does that have to do with proving his beliefs from the Bible?"

So if your "guessing" that it was Bro Eddie G who wrote in to correct your incorrect remarks makes you that happy, then so be it...but as I said, that is pathetic at its absolute worse!!  

So now you know, so where's my apology???  Better yet, I don't even want an apology from you, because it really makes me no difference.  But you should apologize for lying on our beliefs.  Apologize for the slander of our beliefs since you know good and well that you know what we believe, you said you did "extensive research" on us, "especially our doctrines".  So there is no reason why you would lie about our beliefs unless you are being deceptive and evil.

It seems like we are your reason for living, but your consumption of hatred toward us has caused you to not give the correct belief that we have.  Your hate has weighed down your heart so much that you don't even care that you are lying on us, all you seem to care about is trying to prove us wrong.  And even if you want to prove us wrong, feel free to try your very best.  But again, if you can prove us wrong then there should be no reason whatsoever to lie, misrepresent, twist, and take out of context, any of our beliefs.  If your belief is so solid, there should be no need for you to do that at all, now should it?   

Since you insist on being here as a "JW Expert"  when will you stop lying on what we believe or ad-libbing and twisting our beliefs around?  

We are never going to agree on what we each believe, period.  But we never said we were here to believe what you believe.  We are here to answer questions about our JW beliefs.  Because this is for specific questions regarding JW beliefs.

You mentioned before that some JW's were on other forums, yes, ones about Bible Study, or Christianity, but we aren't on let's say the Catholic forum, as a "Catholic Expert" and then lie about what Catholics believe.  We aren't on the Baptist forum as a "Baptist Expert" and then lie about what Baptist believes.    A Bible Study forum, or Christian forum, is not a specific religion and anyone can answer questions about their individual beliefs....not so here.  This is specifically for questions about what JW's believe. But you, a Born Again Baptist" is here as a "JW Expert" which by your own admission, know what we believe, so if you are not a deceiver and liar then stop lying about our beliefs.  And if you do not know what we believe then you should not claim to be a "JW Expert"!!  But that's not going to happen!

Just like you say over and over again that we believe our salvation is through an organization.  You know good and well we do not believe that, yet you have said it, you tell people who write in with legitimate questions this lie, and you have kept saying it for years!  

At any rate, as I said your hatred consumes you, your disdain for JW's eats at you all day and all night, and that's why you are here.  You are here to misrepresent, mislead, make fun of, and deceive people about what we believe regarding our God Jehovah, his Son Jesus, our religion, and our beliefs.  

As I said before if it weren't for JW's being on this forum your life would be so empty....we write, and like a puppy you come running, leaving everything behind to rant and rave calling yourself telling us off....it's actually sad.  But to each his own.  As long as you continue here and lie about our beliefs then we'll continue to lead you on a string, like a puppet, jumping when we say jump, and typing when we say type.   Spending all your time, which could be spent with your family or other activities, obsessed with something you can never control or change.  A pathetic and sad situation indeed.  

Oh well, we'll continue to expose your lies against us and our God Jehovah and his beloved Son, Jesus Christ!

As I mentioned before, saying that someone is wrong from the Bible's standpoint, refuting a false teaching, defending JW beliefs from being lied on, and correcting twists of scriptures is not personal attacks.  

Until next time....

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T