Jehovah`s Witness/DW can you respond

Question
I wanted your response to this link is there any merit in it do you think?

Thank you

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/true-jehovah-witnesses

Answer
Hi mate thanks for writing

First let me say we all mistakes many times that includes me of course. James makes that clear.

James 3:

2 "For we all stumble many times. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able to bridle also his whole body"

All any of us can do is apologize when we make those mistakes.

Having said that I do not disagree with the article by the governing body.

However as usual "apostates/opposers like Richard get all tangled up as to the meaning of the Watchtower's words.

What child wouldn't protect their Dad from being deliberately slandered and lied about.

Jesus himself was very scathing of those who attacked his Dad.

John 3:

7 "When he caught sight of many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to the baptism, he said to them: “You offspring of vipers, who has warned you to flee from the coming wrath"

You cannot ignore this scripture whilst at the same time saying "imitate Jesus"

How about Stephen was he imitating Jesus here.

Acts 7:

51 “Obstinate men and uncircumcised in hearts and ears, you are always resisting the holy spirit; as your forefathers did, so you do. 52 Which one of the prophets did your forefathers not persecute? Yes, they killed those who announced in advance the coming of the righteous one, whose betrayers and murderers you have now become, 53 you who received the Law as transmitted by angels but have not kept it.”

How about Peter was he imitating Jesus here??

Acts 5:

29 In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men. 30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom YOU slew, hanging him upon a stake”

So was Peter contradicting himself and the other accounts of the denunciation message, here??

1 Pet 3:

15 "But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect"

The answer is no the reason being is.Peter was talking and the Watchtower is also talking about making a defense of our beliefs. We do not make a defense of our beliefs to men like Derrick Holland and his ilk we make a defense of our Dad to those who deliberately slander and lie about him particularly to those who deliberately fight against his will to draw his precious creation to him.

Do we respect peoples beliefs?? Of course.If we didn't we wouldn't go door to door trying to help people. However many are mislead by men like Derrick Holland I do not respect that!! I do not respect anyone who tries to turn people away from my Dad. Neither did Jesus, neither did Stephen, neither did Peter, neither did John the baptizer, neither did Elijah neither did Phineas a man who tolerated no rivalry against his God. The scriptures are very clear.

Judas to Peter "I'm going to betray Jesus for 40 pieces of silver"

Peter to Judas "you know Judas I really respect that"

Really??

How about this scripture

Matt 12:

24" At hearing this, the Pharisees said: “This fellow does not expel the demons except by means of Be·el′ze·bub, the ruler of the demons." 25 At this Jesus replied "you know I really respect your beliefs there pharisees"

Is this how that scripture reads??

This is what Richard would have us believe.

Psalm 2:

2 The kings of the earth take their stand
And high officials gather together as one
Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.
 3 They say: “Let us tear off their shackles
And throw off their ropes!”

Jehovah say's "you know I really respect that" Nope!!

4 "The One enthroned in the heavens will laugh;
Jehovah will scoff at them.
 5 At that time he will speak to them in his anger
And terrify them in his burning anger"

With respect to Richard he is best not commenting on the Watchtowers words as he does not really understand them.

Also with respect to Richard he will be wise not to go down the same route as Derrick Holland fighting against God's will and therefore God's spirit. I only hope for his sake it is not deliberate. Otherwise his judgement will be heavy and I will make sure he is stung by that judgement message.

Rev 9:

5 "And it was granted the locusts, not to kill them, but to torment them five months, and their torment was like torment by a scorpion when it strikes a person. 6 In those days people will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will long to die, but death will flee from them"

Maybe this scripture will give Richard the full understanding of Peter and the Watchtowers words

John 9:

40 "Those of the Pharisees who were with him heard these things, and they said to him: “We are not blind also, are we?” 41 Jesus said to them: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, ‘We see.’ Your sin remains"

Follow up if you need

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/

http://tv.jw.org/#home  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW