Jehovah`s Witness/Eddie G is a Person of Integrity.....

Holland on the other hand is man bent on lying and fabricating in fighting against the True God Jehovah.  Holland at one time denied that screen-names I pointed out to him and claimed the belong someone else.  But now admits it.... ummmm

Oh I get it Holland, you lie then go back to the subject two years later and claim it was you, so now you Never Lied?? lol....

Rando writes…“In Derrick Holland's own skin in behalf of skin mentality, he did DELETE the follow-up incriminating him as Mountain Man.”  He claims he never deletes anyones question but answers all questions and that is the reason HE SAYS for being on the JW Forum.   hahahahahhahahaha

He said he didn't know it this was his???  huh???   What's up with all these (Utube accounts harassing me)?  So one by one, I began blocking them and I realized.  This must be the "three in one" Derrick Holland with all his vindictive personalities and multiple accounts. What was his response? There not his because the have no "@" in them.  What a fraud.  

He admits using them, then tells me to use the "@".  SOO to his dismay, when giving witness about Jesus Chrsit being resurrected as a life giving spirit. He "deleted" them cause Derrick doesn't believe that Jesus raised as life giving spirit!  Why doesn't Holland believe the Bible.  He was very ANGRY...GRRRRRRR  (1 Cor 15:45) "Paul clearly taught that what "is sown a physical body... is raised a spiritual body". And Peter couldn't be more explicit when he wrote that when Christ "died in the flesh" he was resurrected "in the spirit." Scriptures that Derrick Denies to the very day because it exposes the trinity as a FRAUD.   

Holland's Confession "Mountain Man" is a name I use in several forums, and the one that Rando listed “SmokyMtnMan6593”, just happens to be one of my YouTube channels.  Rando should know…He blocked it from commenting on his hilarious videos.  In fact, he has blocked all 3 of my channels…Cause he’s a coward.  Once, the nut even told the forum that "SmokyMtnMan6593" was my E-MAIL ADDRESS...LOL!  Just try e-mailing me at that, Rando.  It doesn't even LOOK like an e-mail address.  Where's the "@" symbol, that ALL e-mail addresses have to have?

Now Derrick admits to being on a JW Forum Not answering questions.  hahahhahaha  "I've never deleted any comments from Drake, or anyone else, who wasn't a cowardly hypocrite like Rando.  But since Rando is such a coward, and does not allow anyone to make Add On comments on HIS answers, since he blocks comments from his YouTube videos like a coward, then he has lost the privilege of making comments on my Allexperts answers."

No Holland, it's because YOU DENY scripture that Jesus became a life giving spirit.  That is what you hate.

Derrick Holland teaches that "Jesus is God" and if Jesus chooses not to give "grace" then you are to burn in an eternal hell of torment.  But isn't "grace" unconditional.  Something you can't earn by works or deeds?  Then why is there an eternal burning hell at all??

Has Judas been burning for the last two thousand years?  I mean if Jesus is Mediator for {ALL men} wouldn’t Judas be included??  The scripture doesn't state that.  When Jesus called your Forefather Hypocrites and offspring of vipers is Jesus Mediating for them also?  

Jesus Christ mediates between you and the One God ?  You are trying so desperately to get "save" because in reality, you're not saved .  

The "truth" is that Jesus is not Mediator for ALL men otherwise the following scripture would not exist.  So why the Lie Holland??  Is that your Natural Disposition? "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Rev 21:8)

Aren't you abominable, a fornicator, a sorcerer, an idolater and a liar??   Since NOW you finally admitted that your Mom had an unscriptural divorce 34 years ago and married the following year, that would put her among the fornicators.  And that would put the Brother who married her in an Adultery relationship, whether he knows it or not.  Holy Spirit is exposing and revealing you Holland. (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....