Jehovah`s Witness/Errors on Service time

Question
I am an active witness as well, and recently switched halls. I met with the elders and explained why I switched
(didn't go into detail because I am trying to put it behind me) and they were so helpful and encouraging. I know there isn't a perfect hall, but I was feeling very discourage. The elders did show me my publisher card and there is about a year and half of service missing? and my baptism wasn't recorded either. They thought I wasn't baptized! I was baptized in May 2012'. They want me to contact my old Hall and find out what happened. Which my new elders are going to contact them too. How did this happen? How do you prove you were going out in field service? Can this be corrected? I have anxiety thinking about having to deal with this particular elder (in my old hall).I've been praying and praying. I tired looking up information on JW. org and I cant seem to find anything? HELP. Please.

Answer
Hello my dear sister,  

One thing that is very important to remember is that ALL people are imperfect and everyone makes mistakes, and that includes our dear elders.  They give so much of their time and energy to help us and encourage us to remain faithful to Jehovah God.  

When you became an upbaptized publisher you should have received a green book called Organized to Do Jehovah's Will....that book gives you some pointers regarding your time.  I haven't seen anything really regarding that subject because that's mainly between you and Jehovah, we all just do our best in our efforts to save lives.   

If you know you were baptized, just let them speak to your elders.  If someone didn't record your time, then it's nothing really you can do about it unless you kept a record elsewhere of it.  Being imperfect mistakes are made.  

It can be corrected by contacting your former Hall or people who you went out in the ministry with.  As we do not go out alone, so anyone you were with can be a witness to the fact that you were going out.  Who was at your baptism?  Any person who was at your baptism can be a witness to the fact that you were baptized.  

Regarding the Elder that you are feeling anxiety about, sis, I don't know the situation, but the best thing to do is just pray as you said you are doing and be humble, and try to look at things from a different perspective.  Only you know the situation.  Leave it in Jehovah's hands.   (Col 3:13; Ps 55:22)

If not, then remember we go out in the ministry for Jehovah, obeying the commandment that Jesus gave us at Matt 28:19,20.  So Jehovah knows what you did in service to him.  Please do not feel down or worry yourself sick about it.  Jehovah knows my sister.  

Here is an article about our Ministry entitled:

"Saved, Not by Works Alone, But by Undeserved Kindness"
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005404

The main thing is that you keep moving forward with Jehovah, if you can't recover your past time, then just make some new time and keep going.  Our service to Jehovah will not be forgotten by him.  Our preaching work is almost coming to an end anyway and soon we won't be going out in the ministry anymore.  Please be reassured that as long as you are serving Jehovah to the best of your ability. Jehovah knows it!  And he'll bless any efforts that you put forth to set matters straight with whatever is going on in your former congregation.  Make peace and keep moving forward, our deliverance is near! (Luke 21:28)

Hebrews 6:10-12 "For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name by ministering and continuing to minister to the holy ones. 11 But we desire each one of you to show the same industriousness so as to have the full assurance of the hope down to the end, 12 so that you may not become sluggish, but be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises."

Hope everything works out for you!

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T