Jehovah`s Witness/Excellent Point!

Question
Sis T,

Eddie G here.

You know, what you said about Richard using our website to bash us is not only good point but an excellent point!

Our door to door and house to house activities are quite different from what we do this JW forum. Totally different since this is Public forum made for Jehovah's' Witnesses. Although this forum was provided by the owners of this website to Jehovah's Witnesses ONLY, its very presumptuous for people like Derrick Holland, Richard and others like them to take on the title "JW Expert". Whether they will admit it or not, it's morally wrong what they are doing. They are pretending to be JW experts, saying this and that about us while at he same time imposing their OWN BELIEF and false teachings on unsuspecting questioners. To be blunt, pretending to be JW Experts then twist what we teach to suite their own purpose is doing the works of the Devil. It reminds me of the time when the faithful angels in heaven were constantly being badgered by Satan and his demons. How Satan and his ilks were constantly twisting God's Word. It must be very sad and annoying for them. No wonder, they shouted for JOY when Satan and his demons were finally kicked out of  heaven. It's the same thing happening here on this forum. These people constantly badgering us and twisting what we teach reminds me of that time in heaven.

But since this "world" is under the control of the wicked one, we should expect their continued efforts to stop us. Of course they will fail because the truth is not in them.

My hope though is that some of them if not all will realize they are on the losing side.

In any case the battle - spiritual battle continues. I'm glad that I'm with the elite forces here.

Keep up with the fine fight Sister T.

Philia,
Eddie G.

Answer
Greetings Bro. Eddie!

Satan is trying his best to silence us...Satan's agenda is clear as day as we see the continuation of ones claiming to be JW Experts just to misrepresent and out right lie on our beliefs and force their views and beliefs on others in a forum that has nothing to do with what they believe.

No matter how much they try to justify why they are here, actions speak louder than words, It's so clear why none JW's are here posing as JW Experts yet they are not Experts on the forum that is for their belief.  They are here to meddle with us and try to turn people away from the true God Jehovah.  That right there should speak volumes!  And is beyond disrespectful and morally wrong on so many different levels.

Yes,Jehovah's truths will prevail and honest hearted ones will see false religions lies for what they are and be set free. (John 8:32)

Keep fighting the fine fight of the faith Bro Eddie. It's truly an honor and privilege to know Jehovah and to be part of his visible organization.  

Philia

Sis. T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T