This demon not only ignores questions but also informs mail services to block my emails.

This joke must come to an end. We must all inform allexperts to ban him.

This category is made for people who want answers from Jehovah's Witnesses.

This guy is obsessed with hatred for JWs religion. Its a stupid excuse he wants to "save" people from this religion. Its clear he wants to express his hatred and disturb Jehovah's Witnesses who are here to give answers. He's here with his friend Kevin only to annoy and confuse. He can express his malice by choosing another category and he can also parade in the street against JWs, BUT NOT HERE.

I send this letter to inform all Jehovah's Witnesses experts that they should call the administrator to take action against this evil invader that has been established! here for so many years. All together can make it and oust this annoying guy.

This demon must be banned to Tartarus to wait his execution along with the other demons of satanic hierarchy.

ANSWER: Hi Christaras

Thanks for writing

Jehovah will deal with Derrick and all his ilk when the time is right. Your zeal for Jehovah and his people will stand you in good stead with the creator himself.

To twist and lie about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs is all they have. They have been thoroughly defeated scripturally and logically. All they can now try and do is to attempt to prove that Jehovah's witnesses are no different to anyone else.

They accuse us of being brainwashed. When it is them who is brainwashed.They believe firstborn of creation means eternal. That is brainwashed.

They accuse us of double talk. When it is them who engage in double talk. They say you only have to believe in Jesus to be saved. Whilst out the other side of their mouths saying some in Christendom who believe in Jesus will not be saved. This is double talk.

They accuse us of following teachings of men when it is them who follow teachings of men. They say "the scriptures are both logical and go beyond logic" this is a teaching of men as no scripture say's it.

Now Richard is beginning to get in on the act. With his lies, half quotes and implications.

After basing a whole argument on half quotes he then says "who is mediator between God and men?"

The answer is Jesus. It can't be any clearer that it is Jesus.

Jesus is God's mediator . The organization of Jehovah's witnesses is one of God's tools he uses to carry out his will.

A mediator is a different thing to a tool.

Matt 7:

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will"

Does this scripture say. "The one who has Christ as his mediator will"? OR does it say "Everyone saying Lord Lord who have me as a mediator will"?

No it does not.It say's no such thing. There is no scripture that says every individual needs Jesus to be their mediator. Salvation is in finding out what the will of Jesus Father is and doing it. The bible does not lie. Derrick and Richard do!

If they have this little respect for the bible and can twist and half quote it. Are you surprised they do they same to the watchtower??

Follow up if you need

Take Care

QUESTION: Hello again. I understand that it's impossible to stop Derrick Holland right now.

At least, I wanna tell you Im getting really sick when I see people trying to apologize, because Derrick the Accuser plays with words.

Ok, Derrick is here. At least JWs should not give much attention to his accuses. Does this being has so much power that JWs experts need to create an apology every time Derrick attacks them? It seems he has gained power and his opinion is so strong that people need to see Rando or you apologize at every Derrick's misquote.

Dont let him disturb you.

And I would like to say that Derrick Holland is a liar, because he is what he accuses the others - a fanatic. He got mad when I was asking him questions, well where is his religious tolerance?

Come on Derrick, we know that youre here to attack. I respect the fact that you as all people have a religion, its your business, but what youre doing right now is an anti-religion war.

Thanks DW.

Hi again Christaras

Derrick writes to himself most of the time pretending to be other people and if he doesn't it's his little apostate clan desperately trying to blacken our character in an effort to distract from the truth. That is exactly what Satan did to Jehovah in the garden of Eden. Notice how he has put himself on vacation to try and escape the heat. But there is no escaping the heat. As long as he continues to sit on a JW forum twisting and lying about our beliefs then he will be exposed as the liar he is.

Derrick doesn't like you questioning your faith, because he never questions his. Yet this is what the apostle Paul say's

2 Cor 13:

5 "Keep testing whether you are in the faith; keep proving what you yourselves are"

Who is the liar. Derrick?? or Paul??

Everyone knows why Derrick is here . He is here to lie, slander and cause trouble.

The bible calls him a liar outright

1 John 2:

4 "The one who says, “I have come to know him,” and yet does not observe his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in this person"

22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ?(anointed one of God).

1 John 5:

10" The person not having faith in God has made him a liar, because he has not put his faith in the witness given by God concerning his Son"

According to these liars the bible lacks a mild temper and deep respect for calling these ones liars. If these ones can falsely accuse the bible then they have no problem in falsely accusing men.

I have no problem with shattering Christendoms beliefs Scripturally and logically and I won't be apologizing for it and I certainly wont apologize based on Derricks statement's such as "you're misrepresenting our beliefs". All Christendom has is statements the whole foundation of their beliefs just like athiests is based on pure statements nothing else. Just like the man who builds on sand.

Keep on learning how to walk with the true God.

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.