Jehovah`s Witness/There's No God Like Jehovah!!

Question
Brother Rando,

Am I hearing this right?

Did Derrick and his follower Kevin now admitting that there's No God Like Jehovah?

Wow, if so that's amazing. So all along they agree with Jehovah's Witnesses! That Jehovah is the only true God and that there's no one like Him.

But I wonder though, will they willingly with humility admit that they owe their salvation to Jehovah God through his only-begotten son Jesus Christ?

Will this Kevin guy finally admit that Jehovah IS the name of God and IS the only one to be worshiped? And that he (like ALL Witnesses) owe his life to Jehovah God?

Or will he and Derrick revert to their trinity god? And make excuses and juxtapositions about the name of God - Jehovah?

I mean if Jehovah is an invented name, then what of Jesus Christ or Jeremiah, Isaiah or any Bible names in English or in any language? Is he this totally clueless?

In any case, the fact still remain - Christendom hates and despises God's name Jehovah. Otherwise their Bibles should have it - 7000 plus in all.

They should have been in the forefront proclaiming on top of their voices, in their pulpits, in their songbooks, in their books that....

There's No God Like Jehovah!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!!

What say you my Brother?

Oh, btw, I think this Kevin guy is either lying or ignorant about our stand on internet use.

Check out what he said:

"Come on Derrick, they have got to wake up at least a little bit to the fact that they are at least a decade behind the rest of the world.  Screaming about how bad the internet is, only to embrace it and push JW.org once they re-vamped it from the old site?"

Really??

Thiiiis is funnnny. Hahahahaha.

I mean is this Kevin guy along with Derrick this ignorant on the dangers of the internet?

Really, is he this clueless?

Aren't our Organization been saying for a long long long time now, that we should be balanced on how we use the internet?

That we have to use care and good judgement when in there?

Is he not aware of this? I guess not.

But just to let him know, of all the websites out there - OURS JW.org IS the safest - ESPECIALLY for children of any age!!!

No pop-up adds. No nasty pictures that lead one to immoral acts.

Every link you click to is good and wholesome.

Like I said - the SAFEST Website!!!

The ONLY site that can lead one to real purposeful life. The ONLY website that can get us close to God and to his son Jesus Christ.

Bar none.

There's No God Like Jehovah!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!!
There's No God Like Jehovah!!!!

Thoughts brother Rando?

Answer
We should be balanced on how we use the internet.  What's really odd is that a trinitarian is now claiming, "There's No God Like Jehovah"?   When that same person claims that "Jesus is another almighty god" and equal to the first almighty god??  

When Jesus Christ claimed "the Father is greater than I am"(John 14:28), are we to believe the Trinity and it's man-made creeds that one person is not greater or lesser than the other person??  Why do trinitarians claim greater doesn't mean greater in this verse but co-equal??

AS a trinitarian, why doesn't holland just claim that the trinity is the true god??  Or would that be another one of his juxtapositions??

jux·ta·po·si·tion
ˌjəkstəpəˈziSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: juxtapositions
the fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.

What happened to the three separate persons who are God individually?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando