Jehovah`s Witness/Good Point!

Question
I'll just clarify for Mr. Richard  real quick in his posting from our website.

The article is entitled, "Why Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Call On People Who Already Have a Religion?"

First of all, on this forum, we aren't calling on people, people have to come to us and ask questions about our beliefs. So there is no way we can force our beliefs on anyone else since we are in a forum that is set up specifically for asking JW's questions.  No one who comes here is forced to click on the link that says Jehovah's Witnesses.  

Second, maybe Mr. Richard should direct that article to himself and anyone else who is listed as a "JW Expert" and is not a true JW!  As you all are the ones trying to force your beliefs on people who click on wanting to learn about JW's.

Answer
And since there are only a hand full of people who will speak up and refute the false teachings by ones who are here forcing their non JW beliefs on others, we are labeled by the opposers because we will speak up with boldness. (If other true JW's choose not to speak up then that's fine and their choice.  We are glad they are here).   

Acts 14:2-3 "But the Jews who did not believe stirred up and wrongly influenced the people of the nations against the brothers. 3 So they spent considerable time speaking with boldness by the authority of Jehovah...."

As I've said before and will continue to say, saying that someone is wrong from the Bible's standpoint, refuting a false teaching, defending JW beliefs from being lied on, since ones continue to force their beliefs on us and others who click on Jehovah's Witnesses link, correcting twists of scriptures is not personal attacks, or disrespectful.  

You are in a place you should not be, as I said before, since you and other non JW's insist on being here to misrepresent our beliefs then expect us to speak up and refute it.

In fact if the ones who are not true Jehovah's Witnesses did not take it upon themselves to try and force their beliefs on others, they wouldn't be here to begin with, we wouldn't have to defend our beliefs against lies, and twists and misrepresentations of what we believe, now would we?

We would just answer the questions of ones who are truly interested in our beliefs or who may have concerns or legit questions.  But Satan doesn't want anyone to learn the truth about Jehovah and his son Jesus, and that's why you are here, instead of being on the forum as an expert for your specific belief. Or even on the forum for Critics of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, it's a pubic forum anyone can claim to be a JW Expert, but if you are not a true JW then it's morally wrong.

1 Cor 10:23 "All things are lawful, but not all things are advantageous....."

Jesus made a whip of ropes, and he drove out those selling cattle and sheep. He scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. (John 2:13-17) That forceful action made the disciples recall the prophetic words of King David:

Ps. 69:9 "Zeal for your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those reproaching you have fallen upon me."

By taking firm action, Jesus showed a strong desire to defend true worship.

As Jesus, we have a strong desire to defend true worship.  It's disrespectful when you and other non JW's who pose as "JW Experts" try to force your beliefs on a forum that's set up to ask questions to JW's and then get upset when real JW's speak up about it.

Please take your own advice....

Have a good day, glad you posted that!

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T