Jehovah`s Witness/You are so kind.

Question
Thank you Sister T for your very fine answer to the question about Jehovah's Witnesses conventions. You are a remarkable sister and I'm sure your church is very proud of you. keep up the good work.

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

You are very welcome, I'm very glad that I could be of help to you.  Thank you for your kind words.  Jehovah the sovereign of the Universe is an amazing, wonderful, loving, just, and merciful God.  The Bible tells us that God IS love, (1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love.").  Imagine yourself and how much you love your family, how you work hard so that they have the necessities of life.  Most parents would give their very lives for their families, or go without so that their children can have.  Think of that love you feel.  It's great and it's heartfelt.  The Bible says God IS Love!  He is perfect and holy.  How much more deeper and amazing is that compared to us.  Really think of that.  He's the very epitome of love.  To experience his love and having a relationship with God is a joy beyond compare.   

1 John 4:16-19   "And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us.  God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in union with God and God remains in union with him. 17 In this way love has been made perfect in us, so that we may have freeness of speech in the day of judgment, because just as that one is, so are we ourselves in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts fear out, because fear restrains us. Indeed, the one who is fearful has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love, because he first loved us."

James 4:8 "Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you......."

I really hope that you and your family will be able to attend the Convention this weekend.  And if you want to continue to learn about all the wonderful blessings that Jehovah has in store for ones who want to know and learn about him, why not have a free Bible study?  You can ask an attendant at the convention.  Or you can fill out this form and someone will contact you to set up a time and place that is convenient for you.    

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Here's two short videos that I hope you will watch, one is called, "Why Study the Bible?" and the other is called, "What Happens at a Bible Study?"

http://www.jw.org/en/video-why-study-the-bible/

http://www.jw.org/en/video-bible-study/

There is tremendous happiness in worshipping Jehovah God and being a footstep follower of his beloved son Jesus.  Jehovah gives joy and peace, a joy that no one can take from you, no doubt we all have problems and go through hard times, especially living in the last days, not to mention Satan's attempts to stop anyone who wants to serve Jehovah, but gaining that joy that only God can give is priceless!  Jehovah wants us to be happy because he is the happy God!  (1 Timothy 1:11 "according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted")   Please, make it a matter of prayer to Jehovah the Almighty God!

Phil 4:6,7 "Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving, let your petitions be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus."

Take Care,

Sister T

jw.org
tv.jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T