Jehovah`s Witness/I'll Be Happy To, Ms. T

Question
QUESTION: You know, Ms T, you could have just sent this question right to me.  As I’ve told you many times, anytime there is a true misunderstanding, I am happy to correct it.  Because I’m a Christian.  That’s the only reason I need.  I will say right at the start, that I do not appreciate your jumping right in and calling this a “lie”, before you even explained it to me, and observed what my response would be.  Since I believe you recently said that I have my own definition of “lying”, then let me just tell you what that is….A lie is when you KNOWINGLY pass on or state something false, with the intent of being deceptive.  It is not unknowingly making a mistake, and upon learning of the mistake, correcting it.  

So, just calm down….

YOU:  ”Now DH you need to apologize for your lies on me.”
Not for “lies”, Ms. T, but for misunderstanding what you were referencing.  Although you didn’t bother to quote this part of my writing, I actually DID say this….

ME:  ”Now Ms. T, if I am misapplying what you are referencing here, then please feel free to clarify.  But I have to assume that you are making a reference here, to the fact that I have called Dishonest Ed out several times now, for accusing my questioner of being Kevin, when it was in fact, Adam.

Is that what you are referring to?  I really can’t think of anything else it could be, so I’m pretty sure that’s it.”

Well, you have finally done so.  So, let’s go ahead and get this part out of the way.  I will state my understanding of what you were trying to say, and your explanation, as well.  

When I first wrote about your comment, it sounded to me as if you were saying “what does it matter”, in reference to my continually pressuring Eddie to apologize for falsely accusing one questioner, of writing something that another questioner wrote.  Basically….”who cares if he accuses one guy, when another guy did it, because they’re both false” (in your mind).

I think my initial understanding makes perfect sense, given what we have seen from you so many times before….Notably, back when we were pointing out that Eddie was misrepresenting the Trinity teaching, and you wrote and basically said the same thing….”So what?  Its false anyway.”  So, that is why I took it that way.  Again, it makes perfect sense.

However, you offered this explanation….

YOU:  ”I was referring to your "guess" of who wrote to Bro Rando....you made the comment about someone who wrote in and you said you bet it was Eddie G who wrote in (because there was no name), and you were super happy like you won some major prize or something. “

In reading your explanation as to what you were trying to say, I will acknowledge that this explanation also makes sense, as well.  So, I accept this as the true intent of your words in that instance, as you would certainly know your intent before anyone else.

So, for misunderstanding your comments based on my past experience with you, I retract what I said as to my initial comment, and I apologize to you.  Regardless of whether you “want” it or not, its still the right thing to do.  And unlike Eddie, Rando, and DW, it will not take 10+ times of mentioning it, to get me to say it.  If it’s the right thing, then I want to do it.  I believe now that my initial understanding about your comment “what does it matter” , was in error.
So for that, I sincerely apologize.

YOU:  ”Will you apologize for your lies about our beliefs?  Will you apologize about that?   We have different beliefs, so of course we are not going to agree on them, but the difference is this is a forum for questions to JW's.”
No ma’am, because I do not misrepresent your beliefs.  If I ever did, I would be happy to correct it, unlike you people do.  

See, this is that usual broad, blanket statement you just always throw out there, claiming that I misrepresent JW doctrines.  Yet, you consistently do not show where this is the case…You just repeat it incessantly.  You say absolutely nothing about the numerous lies that are told about OUR beliefs on a daily basis.  I have not seen you denounce even a single instance of it.  So, if you want to get upset about the implication that you believe its acceptable to lie and slander others, then maybe you need to step up and say something when it happens, rather than writing the person who is doing it, and commending them for their posts.

That being said, I do believe that my initial assumption about what you were referring to, was incorrect.  So, for that, I am very happy to retract and apologize.

And I honestly do not know why you continue to make this statement, which you know yourself to be false.  It has been shown to be false, even by my posting the guidelines that Allexperts.com gives for the terms of this site.  When you falsely claim….

”This is a site for questions to JWs”
Uh no, it isn’t.  And you know that.  It’s a site for information.  We’ve been over this.  You know better.  Not everyone who comes here, wants the sanitized answers that you give.  Some actually want all the relevant facts.

But you DID make one very insightful comment here, which I fully agree with, and will now quote.  I just wonder if you really do, or if you think it works both ways.  We shall see…..

YOU:  ”If you can't do that then your beliefs must not be too solid in your heart to have to stoop to such dishonest measures.”

Agreed….if a person cannot correctly represent someone else’s beliefs, then they must feel their own are on shaky ground.  Now, since it is a known fact that Eddie, DW, Rando, and yes, you, ALL post nonsensical statements concerning things which you claim we believe, but we really do not (we’ve seen tons of it this week), then would you also agree that this is a good indication that you all are not too solid with your beliefs, since you resort to such dishonest measures?  Yet, I’ve never seen you say one word about it.  Isn’t it also YOUR job as an “expert”, to correct someone when they give false information?  If its my job, then its your job, too.

Along those lines, you also said….

”When people misrepresent our beliefs to you, you as a "JW Expert" should correct them and say, well this is their belief, however, I don't believe that.”

I have, Ma’am….many times.  And you know it.  Want me to give some examples?  And are you willing to start doing it, when your people lie about what “Christendom”, as you call it, believes?

In closing, thank you for clarifying what you were referencing when you said ”what does it matter” .  I misunderstood your intent.

With that being said, you have also butchered SEVERAL of my comments lately, in your “OBSERVATIONS”, posts.  Very badly, I might add.  If I point out some of those butchering  to you, will you be willing to apologize, as well?

Have a nice day, and take care.

ANSWER: Acts 5:38,39  "So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39 but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”

Have a nice day, and take care.

Sister T

jw.org
tv.jw.org

QUESTION: Yeah, okay....What I wanted to know, was if you would also be willing to apologize for your butchering of several off my comments.

That was actually my question, but I'm afraid I can't decipher your answer from your reply.. Please clarify....

Answer
If you feel that I butchered a few of your comments then I have no problem apologizing but I don't feel that I have. I quoted what you said you believed.  I don't agree with what you believe. And since you insist on misrepresenting JW beliefs and at the same time claim to be a JW Expert and putting your beliefs on a forum that's for questions to JW's then you have to expect those beliefs to be refuted.

You haven't apologized to Jehovah or for saying we believe an organization brings salvation yet. I don't need an apology.  But when it comes to my God, that's where the apology needs to go.

Your beliefs have no business on this board, yes you can do as you please, but you and I both know its morally wrong and we both know why you are really here.

With that said I will not read any of your novels about your beliefs, because that's not what this forum, as I incessantly have said is for.  It's for people who are interested in what JW's believe, not what Born Again Baptists believe.  There's a forum for that and it's not this one.  So whatever comments I butchered according to you then I apologize.   No need to waste your time writing back.  

Have a nice day,

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T