Jehovah`s Witness/Long time reader

Question
QUESTION: Hi DW

I am a long time reader and I really do enjoy reading your answers very much. The reason I write is because I wondered if you could fill me in on what happened in that private forum about 1 year ago. I've seen this mentioned again recently by Derrick Holland. If you would like to read his comments I have provided the link below. I am actually very curious as to what happened in that forum. Thank you for your time.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/didn-t-happen.htm

ANSWER: Hi mate thanks for writing

Do you mind if I make this public??

QUESTION: Hi DW

No, by all means. That will be fine.

Thank you

Answer
``HIi again mate

OK thanks for that.

The forum around a year ago was started by a man that went by the alias "Benyamin Grunbaum" he invented many characters including"Brother Stewart" and "SAL" to try and deceive others into following his thinking. But the problem for him was he left a trail behind him so he was easy to catch out.

Right from the beginning of the forum the place stank to high heaven. The behaviour was not what you would expect of strong Jehovah's witnesses it was more like you would expect in christendoms churches. But it wasn't just that before the forum started I had a private letter here on AE basically suggesting that "Grunbaum" was a fraud and all he had been doing was copying and pasting from christendoms websites along with "Brother Stewart" so I kept that in the memory banks and stored it for later. When the time was right I exposed the whole thing and the forum disbanded.

Whats interesting about the forum is a few days later "SAL" another one of "Grunbaums" aliases wrote to "Derrick Hollsnd" to try and make me look a liar . Unfortunately for him he attributed quotes to me that I hadn't even said but some one else had. So his efforts backfired. But whats more interesting is "Derrick Holland" at that time claimed he didn't know what had gone on because he wasn't there. Yet in the link you gave me he claims to "remember" exactly the date and time pinpointed by the forum!! Interesting right?? My dad always used to say "to be a good liar you have to have a good memory" Derrick unfortunately for him doesn't. Did he lie again here?? His track record would certainly suggest that. His comment certainly would show that . I shall leave you to draw the conclusion for yourself.

Something else that struck me about Derrick's reply in the link below was this. He makes comments about "not speaking about when the end will be" then he quotes a scripture but how does he know this is wrong or not??How does he know what any scripture means?? He doesn't know if the scriptures he quotes are logical or go beyond logic!! No scripture tells him how to make that choice. Further he doesn't even know what accurate knowledge is. It could be modalism or the trinity or it could be that God's people are allowed to give dates and get them wrong. He just doesn't know whatsoever so he just gives his arrogant opinion. In fact Derrick is so arrogant he thinks he sets the standards of what is lying and what is not. He claims that unless direct quotes are given the person is a liar. He doesn't accept paraphrasing,"in affect" or "honest quotes out of context"(yes there is such a thing). The bible disagrees with Derricks made up standards and I agree with the bible!

So there you have it that is the story of the forum and the serpent Derrick spying in on the forum?

Follow up if you need

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW