Jehovah`s Witness/Military song about Jehovah???

Question
Hello Bro DW.

I read a previous message about a song of "Marines"(name of a group?) that supposedly connects Jehovah with the army(I dont know which army, american maybe?).

Im confused, can you give me more info?

Could it be that some people took a song and made a video with human armies, or is it an official video of a group?

One way or another, if its what I suspect, then its an ultimate blasphemy. The armies of today are fighting about the kings of oil, theres nothing sacred and divine in their wars. Are they fighting for God's kingdom? What has Jehovah to do with the miserable economical wars of human beings?

What does Derrick means "all those who fought for our freedom"?Which freedom? Attacking lands for gold and oil, raping women, killing children? This is totally ridiculous, lol!

Im really curious what have these Jevovah verses to do with the...military! Lol.

Answer
Hi Christaras

I don't really know anything about it. The first I heard of it was when I read it on Bro Randos board. Hopefully the person who wrote to Bro Rando will read this and be able to let you know about it.

I agree it's total blasphemy but think about this how many soldiers for different countries also claim that Jehovah/God is fighting for them. He can't be fighting for all of them right?? Just like Christendom's "accurate knowledge" simply can't be what they claim it is. Always think logically mate, always.You know that anyway but reminders don't hurt anybody.

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW