Jehovah`s Witness/Observations

Question
Hello Eddie G,

It's really sad how a person's opposition and ongoing hatred has lasted for 14 years.  Deep seated and far from how Jesus Christ says his true followers are to be.  I noticed that his twists of scriptures and what JW's believe is cleverly mixed in with his own opinions, which when compared to the Bible holds no water and means nothing.  The Bible says we are to take in accurate knowledge of God's Word, not opinions of opposers as truth.   Along with the fact that this charlatan is being exposed just fuels his obsession.   The more he writes the worse he makes himself look and he actually thinks he's really letting you all have it, if he only knew, it's quite sad I must say.  He accuses people of personal attacks, yet he does the very thing and tries to belittle others.   And what difference does it make who wrote in about something that was incorrect?  If that is what makes him happy by guessing, then so be it, but that is pathetic at it's absolute worse.  What does that have to do with proving his beliefs from the Bible?  Diversions!  This is long but it needs to be addressed.

Saying that someone is wrong from the Bible's standpoint, refuting a false teaching, defending JW beliefs from being lied on, and correcting his twists of scriptures is not personal attacks.  Just because he says things are ridiculous or nonsense doesn't mean it is, in fact it doesn't mean anything at all.  It's his opinion, and he's entitled to it, but when you lie then it's good to speak up and let people know, especially when people write in and agree with him not knowing or/and not caring that he's lying.   Most of his long drawn out typings never prove his beliefs by the Bible and rarely include scriptures to back up his beliefs, he can't disprove JW's beliefs using the Bible.  The scriptures he does include contradict other Bible verses.  What we mostly see is his OPINION about why HE feels JW's are wrong.   A person can say all day and all night that something is wrong, the fact of the matter is, personal opinions and twisting the meaning of scriptures will never prove anything he says.   

Some people may not completely understand the false teaching of the Trinity.  But when has not completely understanding something ever meant that it was right, just because some may not understand it completely, if you ask me he doesn't understand it himself and is why he's always all over the place!  He wants to call people ridiculous and say it's nonsense!  He's banking on people listening to his opinion instead of looking into the Bible for themselves, thus his lack of Bible use.  If he were to try and back up everything he says with the Bible and it not be contradictory he'd be in big trouble.  

Now I do have some contradictions to point out that he makes time and time again, it seems that as long as he feels he's proving JW's to be wrong he'll say anything, his beliefs fly around like the wind.  Does he really think the readers are that gullible and ignorant not to notice what he's doing?  How sad....

Examples, these are direct quotes with the link provided so his hypocrisy is clearly shown, people like him always try to explain away these things, as I'm sure he'll try to do again, with a long point by point of certain areas that he feels the need to address with his, again, opinions, but people who desire the truth won't fall for his mind games, and twists of words, scriptures and outright lies on JW beliefs:   

D:  "I remember doing a teaching on Islam at my church, and making the statement…God’s name is not Allah…God’s name is Jehovah!!” .........."Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God.  In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now."
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/clueless-eddie.htm

I guess the wind must have changed directions here, because he also says:

D:  "I need to caution you about a few things.  This is one of the favorite issues JWs like to bring up with new studies and potential converts.  They will ask you if you know God's name, or if your Bible contains God's name.  Then they will show you "Jehovah" in their Bible, as proof that this is the one you should be using. Don't fall into this trap."

D:  "Also, another common trap regarding this issue, is that they will tell you that you must use the name Jehovah when you pray, or God does not hear you. Sounds good and logical.  The problem is, it is completely UNSCRIPTURAL!  There is not ONE example anywhere of a New Testament Christian EVER praying to "Jehovah".  Not that it is wrong to use that name if you wish, but if it were required, doesn't it just seem like there would be some Scripture, or some Biblical example of this occuring?"
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/Jehovah-name.htm

In his attempt to try and prove you wrong, he dug himself into a real deep hole here....one that any person with reasoning abilities can see for themselves, no matter what he tries to explain away....it's plain to see that he is not concerned with truth from the Bible at all, as his "truths" change with the wind, depending on who he thinks he's proving wrong on any given day.  He can't hide the hate, it consumes him.  

He CAUTIONS a person in regards to using the name Jehovah!   He told a person  "Then they will show you "Jehovah" in their Bible, as proof that this is the one you should be using.  Don't fall into this trap."

Don't fall into this trap?  So showing a person the name Jehovah in their OWN Bible is a trap to him?   "as proof that this is the one you should be using" as if to say it's not the one to use?  Do you see the mind games and twists?  Did JW's somehow put the name Jehovah in the KJV Bible too?   Did JW's also put the name on the thousands of manuscripts found from centuries ago?   One minute the use of God's name shown to a person in their own Bible constitutes a trap that a person shouldn't fall into and they need to be cautioned....and the next minute when the wind changes he says, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God."   See Hypocrisy at it's finest!!  

JW's have always said that the correct pronunciation was lost, he seems to think that him saying that is some major revelation on his part and as is plainly seen he implies not to use the name Jehovah.  Jesus' name isn't pronounced correct either, but I don't see him making a big deal about the fact that it's not pronounced right.  

Here's a twist of scripture that is really sad and desperate, it's sad for any person to not see right through this charlatan!

D:  "I believe it is.  True, the word "Trinity" itself is not found in the Bible, but the teaching is.  The word Trinity is a Latin word, not Greek.  It is simply a name given to describe the Biblical teaching of the deity of the Father, the deity of the Son, and the deity of the Holy Spirit, while recognizing their distinctions as well."
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/new-question.htm

So we see that even though the word Trinity is not in the Bible itself, because it's a Latin word, not Greek, he's fine believing it, as he stated.

But when it comes to the name Jehovah being in the Greek Scriptures, just because it was replaced with the word Lord (Kyrios), he refuses to believe that Jesus or anyone said YHWH....(Jehovah in English).  

When JW's say the teachings show that Jehovah's name was used and that Jesus used it by the Scriptures....He says No...but then turns around and gives reasons why it's all right that the word Trinity is not there and claim the teachings are there.     

If he admits, as we saw from his own typings that God's name is Jehovah, then why deny it in the Greek Scriptures, why say Jesus never used it?  

D:  "In fact, there is no account that Jesus ever used the name Jehovah in His prayers.  When the disciples came and asked Jesus HOW they should pray (Luke 11:1), this would have been the ideal time for Jesus to have stressed the importance of using Jehovah's name.  After all, they were asking the correct way to pray. But Jesus did not say this at all.  He taught them to say "Our Father, which art in heaven.  Hallowed by thy name...."  

Observe the trickery, when he says "in prayer"  because he knows that Jesus called Jehovah, "Father", just like he said he doesn't call his own father by his name, most people don't call their parents by their name, but that doesn't nullify Jehovah's name, and it definitely doesn't mean Jesus never used Jehovah's name or that it was not in the Greek scriptures, do you see the trickery at work here?  

So what name are they to Hallow, or make holy, if it's not Jehovah the Father?   

In John Chapter 17, we see Jesus praying to his Father, as he calls him Father, John 17:1 "Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you"  So we can see Jesus is praying.  

John 17:6 "“I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world...."

John 17:25-26  "Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that you sent me.  26 I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

So we have already established that the Father's name is Jehovah, and here we see Jesus calling him Father and saying he made his Father's name known, we see that DH even said himself that "Jehovah, is the true God"    That wind is very strong, he's all over the place!!!  

Just because translators replaced Jehovah --YHWH-- with Lord (Kyrios) as they do to this very day in the Greek and Hebrew scriptures doesn't mean it's not God's name anymore or that it shouldn't be used.

Again I'll point out twists:

D:  "While I am not sure there is an exact example I could give you of something here on earth, this might help explain it.  In my family, there are 4 persons....me, my wife, and my 2 sons.  Now, I am not my wife, nor am I my son.  My wife is not me, nor is she a son.  Yet, we are not 4 separate families.  We are ONE family, with 4 distinct persons in that family.  Again, this may not be an exact parallel, but I am only trying to illustrate the concept."

Personally, I cannot see how anyone can read the New Testament, and NOT see that Jesus is God in the flesh.  I mean, it is stated in the very first chapter of the N.T. (Matthew 1:23).  We find the Holy Spirit called God in Acts 5:3-4.  And we have many parallel passages between the Old and New Testaments, showing the Holy Spirit referred to as Jehovah."

Being ONE family made up of 4 people to explain the Trinity is complete nonsense.  Because the Trinity demands that The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit (or Ghost, as he interchanges between the two) is God, so being distinct from each other as the Trinity teaches, they are all God, but they still say it's only ONE God.  So that family explanation doesn't cut it.  Why?  Because if Jesus is God and was fully God when he was a man, then at no time was he not God according to what DH believes.  However, One individual out of a family is not the family, and cannot be the family, if it's just one person, they cannot be a father, or a mother, they are just a man or a woman.  You have to have all the individuals to make a family, but the Trinity says each is God.  This isn't even a correct "concept" of that false teaching!  It doesn't match at all in any way.  Trickery with words!

But at any rate, I guess they have try to find things to make it sound good.  

Just like when people say God has many names, and then quote Isaiah 9:6 where it says "His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."   This scripture refers to Jesus.  But since they think Jesus is God, then they try to say Jehovah has many names.  But where does the Bible ever say Jehovah is the son?  Trinity teaches that the Father is not son, nor is the son the Father.  So why is he twisting this scripture around so blatantly.  As we see Isaiah says "For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us"  

Jehovah has just one name, and the Bible says that is His name forever! Exodus 3:15 "...‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever..."   

So according to the Bible Jehovah is God's name forever.  Again we see the sifting like the wind, I don't think he knows what he believes.  He can't put it all together because if he tried, it would sound utterly ridiculous, babble, (Babel).  He claims, "Jesus is God in the Flesh", "Jehovah is the Triune God" now Jehovah is the Holy Spirit.  So we are to believe that Jesus the Son who is God is also Jehovah, who is the Father and God, and the Holy Spirit who is God and is also Jehovah too.  So far we have Jesus, and 2 Jehovah's that he believes in, and actually thinks Jesus is Jehovah, so 3 Jehovah's or 3 Almighty God's.  But then he says there is only one God.  He can't put all that together, he has to explain it separately so he doesn't sound clueless as it really is.

Now Acts 5:3-4 he claims shows that the Holy Spirit is referred to as Jehovah. (See link above)  This is why it's dangerous to listen to someone who is clueless about the scriptures and who's concern is only to try and prove JW's wrong, rather than being concerned with what the Bible says.

Acts 5:3-4 "But Peter said: “An·a·ni′as, why has Satan emboldened you to lie to the holy spirit and secretly hold back some of the price of the field? ........You have lied, not to men, but to God.”

Here we see more of the trickery he uses, first he says "We find the Holy Spirit called God in Acts 5:3-4"   then he does his twists on words and says "And we have many parallel passages between the Old and New Testaments, showing the Holy Spirit referred to as Jehovah."

Now does Acts 5:3-4 really say that the Holy Spirit is called God?   Or is Peter merely letting him know the seriousness of what he did, because holy spirit is from and of God.  It's his active force, the means that Jehovah uses to accomplish his will, it comes from Jehovah himself.   If that's the case then he must believe that Joseph thought that Pot′i·phar, a court official of Phar′aoh's was God:

Gen 39: 7-9 "Now after these things, the wife of his master began to cast her eyes on Joseph and say: “Lie down with me.” 8 But he refused and said to his master’s wife: “Here my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he has entrusted everything he has into my care. 9 There is no one greater in this house than I am, and he has not withheld from me anything at all except you, because you are his wife. So how could I commit this great badness and actually sin against God?”

Well let's read a couple verses down in Acts, which will show exactly what is meant here:

Acts 5:9 "So Peter said to her: “Why did you two agree to make a test of the spirit of Jehovah? Look! The feet of those who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.”

The spirit of Jehovah (or of the Lord in KJV Bible).  The point is clear here, it doesn't say or even refer that the holy spirit is God or Jehovah no more than Joseph was calling Pot′i·phar, a court official of Phar′aoh, God or Jehovah.   

When you are clueless regarding the scriptures and try to change the meaning to fit a false belief, this is what you get, complete and utter nonsense that changes with the wind.   And anyone who puts their trust in this charlatan who is only on this site to twist scriptures to deceive people because of his personal hatred is only causing themselves harm.  Why lie about JW beliefs, even if a person doesn't agree with what JW's believe, that's fine, they don't have to.  But why lie about it unless you have a hidden agenda.   Why claim to be a "JW Expert" regarding what we believe but then tell people lies about what we actually believe?  

Also see this quote about the use of God's name in the Greek Scriptures

<<<Quote>>>

Did the First Christians Use God’s Name?
  During the days of Jesus’ apostles in the first century C.E., Christian congregations were formed in many lands. The members of those congregations regularly met together to study the Scriptures. Did those early Christians find Jehovah’s name in their copies of the Scriptures?
  Since Greek had become the international language, many congregations used the Greek Septuagint, a translation of the Hebrew Scriptures completed in the second century B.C.E. Some scholars claim that from the time it was originally translated, the Septuagint had always replaced God’s name with the title Ky′ri·os, the Greek word for “Lord.” But the facts show otherwise.
  The fragments illustrated here are portions of the Greek Septuagint that date from the first century B.C.E. They clearly show Jehovah’s name, represented in the Greek text by the four Hebrew letters יהוה (YHWH), or the Tetragrammaton. Professor George Howard wrote: “We have three separate pre-Christian copies of the Greek Septuagint Bible and in not a single instance is the Tetragrammaton translated kyrios or for that matter translated at all. We can now say with near certainty that it was a Jewish practice before, during, and after the New Testament period to write the divine name . . . right into the Greek text of Scripture.”—Biblical Archaeology Review.
  Did Jesus’ apostles and disciples use God’s name in their inspired writings? Professor Howard notes: “When the Septuagint which the New Testament church used and quoted contained the Hebrew form of the divine name, the New Testament writers no doubt included the Tetragrammaton in their quotations.”
  Therefore, we may safely conclude that the first Christians could read God’s name both in their translations of the Hebrew Scriptures and in their copies of the Christian Greek Scriptures.
<<<<<End Quote>>>>>

Answer
Hi Sister Tee!!!

Nice to hear from you again. How about that JW TV Broadcasts (tv.jw.org)? Isn't it amazing how Jah's MIGHTY Organization is now moving at such a speed? How we're being told of the URGENCY of our time and urgency of the preaching work?

If only the world knows, too bad and too sad many of them are not listening. In any case, we're indeed living in a momentous times.

As for what you said, Sister Tee? What else can I add to such a wonderful letter? None that I can think of but this - may Jah Jehovah "The One Who Causes To Become" our God and Father bless you and your family and the brotherhood.

Please continue to write such wonderful truth to exposed these charlatans and their deadly lies! There's nowhere for them to hide.

Soon enough they will have to know that OUR God IS the the True Living God whose name is Jehovah! - (Ezekiel 6:1-7)

Philia my dear sister Tee.

Jehovah`s Witness

Eddie G