Jehovah`s Witness/Oh Derrick, Derrick Derick

Just like Jesus loved to trap the pharisees into showing their lies. I do the same to Derrick time and time again.

Bro DW

I have no idea why Derrick wants to me show scriptures that show Jesus is the mediator for all those going to heaven! That's what he believes anyway!! This is entirely the reason why I showed the scriptures that show not only Jesus brothers but also those who support Jesus brothers would be saved. Matt 25: 34-40. This scripture that Derrick conveniently left out of his reply! That's the real issue here. Further Derrick doesn't know if the scriptures I present are logical or go beyond logic so it doesn't really matter. Plus Derrick can't tell us all what accurate knowledge is anyway so what he say's means nothing.

Nevertheless Derrick say's this. This was the trap I laid for him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<Yes, Jesus was provided as a Mediator for those people, too, so that they can come to Him for forgiveness for those acts.  If they die without coming to Him and go to Hell, then they rejected Him as their Mediator, so it did not profit them.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now I have to say this before I start I have been in tears of laughter literally tears have been streaming down my face with laughter. I've been driving my wife crazy laughing at this comment. I find it to be one of the funniest comments ever .I read it about sixty times. It just cracks me up.

How can Jesus be mediator for all men, just how?? He's not mediating for anyone who is not in some kind of relationship with him . It's just so ridiculous, but hilarious at the same time. He's actually mediating now. Right now he is mediating!! For who?? Not for all men. How is he mediating right now for all men??

Being provided as a mediator and mediating are two different things.

The verse does not say this

1 Tim 2:

5 "For there is one God, and one who could be the mediator between God and all men who don't reject him"

But to claim it means this is just so hilarious

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and all men"

It's like saying an English to Chinese translator is translating for all men! How, just how??

So Jesus is mediating right now for those who blaspheme the spirit, those in hellfire,Satan worshippers. etc etc.

What about this point

<<<<<<<If they die without coming to Him and go to Hell, then they rejected Him as their Mediator, so it did not profit them.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is even more ridiculous, because apart from the above

What about those who died before Jesus was even born. How could they even come to Christ?? before there even was the Christ??

Is Jesus mediator for them?? Mediator for Cain?? Nimrod?? Adam?? Abel?? Job?? Moses?? Moses the mediator with a mediator!!

If not then again how is he mediator for ALL men??

If he is why do the ones in heaven need a mediator to be saved when their already saved?? How is hellfire eternal for those who died before Jesus was even born?? How does Jesus mediate before he was even a mediator.

Hebrews 8:

6 "But NOW JESUS HAS OBTAINED a more excellent ministry because he is ALSO the mediator of a correspondingly BETTER covenant"

Notice the word ALSO that is because he is ALSO high priest.

Hebrews 8 "Now this is the main point of what we are saying: We have such A HIGH PRIEST as this"

Two roles. 1)Mediator.2) High priest. Why?? I know why . Jehovah's witnesses know why. Derrick has no idea!

Readers see the trouble with Christendom they start with one lie then they have to invent lies to try and cover lies.Then if all else fails just say things,just make things up out of thin air.

Here's some of Derrick's beliefs, just look at how ridiculous they really are.

"Err yeah. God's are a trinity made up of a God who anoints God with God, elevates God, prays to God, forsakes God, mediates between God and Satan worshipers, sends God to earth to die for God, strengthens God, worships God and who has a God"

"These are Gods but their not really God's they're just God. These God's torture men but who don't really torture men because although these God's created us with the same morality as themselves evil torturers are closer to their way of thinking than we are because we can't understand these God's, but evil men can. Also these God's go above logic and again although these God's have created us to understand things logically their rule book for mankind is not always logical although we cannot show a scripture that shows which parts are above logic and which aren't,we just make it up as we go along"

"We have accurate knowledge although we can't possibly tell you what accurate knowledge is nor can we tell you what one of the multiple shape shifting ghost gods has revealed to us that it hasn't to an antichrist therefore you can't tell a christian by their bible teachings although the bible says you can in what we are purely guessing is a logical verse. But what you must do is you just have to believe us when we say we have one of the ghost Gods living within us"

And now we have this new teaching.

"Jesus is mediator for all men right now he's mediating between God and those in hellfire and Satan worshippers to be saved although it's not really all men he's mediating for but he could be if they don't reject him and also because many men were alive before Jesus and are already condemned or went to heaven to be saved although Jesus was not their mediator"

Christendoms teachings are just utter foolishness.

Compare to Jehovah's witnesses.

Adam messed up, by rebelling against God and thus condemning his offspring to death . So God is allowing the rebellion to run it's course for a while so that man would realize that they cannot live without him looking after them and to make sure no such rebellion would ever happen again. What he has done during this interim period however is provide a ransom his firstborn son to save mankind from the condemnation of inherited sin and death left on them by Adam. After the successful ransom God elevated his firstborn Son to King of the Kingdom/Government that he set up that would destroy the rebellion and help those who wanted no part of the rebellion to be able to live the life that God wanted for them to have all along!!

Simple, logical, easy, biblical.

Derrick just needs to earn to stop flapping his gums like the rest of Christendom have. Although any more comments like his last one he can keep them coming I haven't laughed like that in a long time!

Take Care All

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.