Jehovah`s Witness/More of Rando's Nonsense....

Question
Rando does not accept criticism well....even when it is Scriptural.  Rando could not write a post without lying, if his life depends on it.  Actually, it does, given what the Bible says about lying.  But we have seen just another example of Rando's desperate nature, even to the point of slandering a fellow JW, who appealed to him to be "civil".  

Rando evidently does not want to be civil, or respectable.

Answer
Phillip\'s Question
Phillip's Question  

Put your hat on, Rando
Put your hat on, Rando  
I wonder if Rando and DW will do this board a service, and explain just why it is that they feel the need to lie?  About everything….

Can they explain how they can Scripturally justify lying?  Every Scripture I have ever read on the subject, seems to condemn it.  I cannot seem to find the one that says its okay, if you’re trying to discredit someone who is not in your religion.  These guys must feel they have it, but they refuse to share it with the rest of the board.

Now, DW’s and Rando’s latest postings, contain more lies than is possible to address in one evening.  But since Rando has ALWAYS written questions to himself while pretending to be another questioner, and in order to get attention off of this fact, turns around and accuses me of doing it (which I never have), then let’s talk about that one.

Every time Rando has ever done this, it has backfired on him.  I’ve pointed out hundreds of times, how they will do….They have no argument or refutation of the truth, so they attack the individual with lies and slander.  If someone happens to be tired of their foolishness and writes to me, well, they lie and say it was really me.  In fact, they will accuse you of the very thing they themselves are doing.

The latest example is that, of a JW named Phillip, who wrote to me this past Saturday, in regards to Rando’s unchristian conduct.  Phillip is a JW, and does not agree with my doctrine.  He does not agree with these few JW clowns on here, on their conduct.  Really simple....Phillip wrote to appeal to them, to act in the way they are TAUGHT to act.  He has tried to write to them, but his attempts have been rejected by them.  They have no intention to be civil, respectable, or honest.

Here is the latest example of Rando playing his game of lying, and accusing others of what he himself constantly does....  

RANDO:  “You do a fine job all by yourself. BTW, what's with this fictional character called "Phil"? Is he posing as a "JW"? I ask this because "Phil" is asking basic bible questions that "he" should already know as a "JW". But now claims to be one of the JW brethren going to an Apostate for advice?? lol.......... funny one!”

Actually, PHILLIP did not ask me for advice.  He was merely apologizing for Rando's demonic conduct and personal attacks, so that people reading don't think that Rando is a true representative of how JWs are supposed to be.  He doesn’t want people like Rando, giving his religion a bad name.  In fact, Phillip is much more like JWs are TAUGHT to act, than Rando ever thought about being.

RANDO:  “BTW, how can this "fellow JW brethren" {{Phil}} write such a fast response only seconds after it posting?? How would he know about your mother's unscriptural divorce? Unless it was really you or one of your Apostate buddies (deceptively writing you) calling me a liar about it before??”

“SO what's up? How would this person {{Phil}} know I exposed your mom as an JW Impostor?

Rando writes so much babble, that it is honestly hard sometimes to even figure out what he is trying to say.  Sometimes, I think he forgets to take his medication.

But look at what he SEEMS to be implying here….That Phillip could not have written me, because the response was “just seconds” after his post appeared in the forum.  And then, he asks how Phillip could have known about his slanderous comments regarding my mother, and Rando’s sister in the religion.

Well, the 2nd question was really stupid….How could ANYBODY, either me or Phillip, have seen his remarks before they posted?  We couldn’t.  Fact is, the board usually updates and posts the answers for that day, around 8:00 a.m., EST….give or take a few minutes.  NOBODY can see answers from another “expert”, until they post.  I can’t see them before Phillip can.  So, that was a stupid question…Obviously, ANYBODY writing a question in response to what someone else posted, would have to wait until it was viewable.  How dense is Rando, anyway?

Also, why would this loon claim that Phillip wrote “just seconds” after his response posted?  How would he possibly know what time Phillip wrote me?  He wouldn’t.  Just another lie.

In fact, Phillip wrote to me, about 5 hours after Rando’s posting appeared.  

And another stupid question….“How would he know about your mother's unscriptural divorce?”

Because your cowardly remarks had posted in the forum 5 hours before he wrote to me, Genius.

Fact is, Randolph, your lies had posted Saturday MORNING around 8:00 a.m., while Phillip’s question was sent 5 hours later….at 1:08 p.m., Saturday afternoon, and was replied to by me, at 10:48 p.m. Saturday night.

See attached image, and prepare to feel dumb.

Rando has to be about the biggest dunce on the planet, to come up with this stuff….See other attached image.

But Rando has an interesting belief…..That if a person is really a JW, they will support him in his lies.  They will “have his back”.  And if they actually think that it is wrong for him to lie, well, they are attacked as an “apostate”.

Never mind that the Bible teaches it, and his own religion teaches it.

But why would Rando believe that?  And why would he be so foolish, as to claim that Phillip is ME writing, when he knows full well that is not the case?  Yes, he certainly DOES know better, because Phillip has written to Rando, also.   Rando foolishly thinks that Phillip is “Phil”, I guess because he thinks there is only one person in the world named Phillip.  

But at any rate, Rando knows full well what state I live in, as he has posted it on the board several times.  He ALSO knows that Phillip’s questions do not originate in the United States.  So, why does Rando knowingly state a falsehood?  I’ll say this….All those long trips I am taking out of the USA, just for the purpose of trying to make Rando think that someone else is actually writing to him, are killing me!  All that back-and-forth gets really tough on a guy….

Rando, stop being such a lying moron.  People are sick of the stupidity, quite frankly.

But I notice Rando conveniently left out that little detail, in trying to deceive the readers.  Same thing he tried with Rita…claiming she was me.  But when Rita wrote him from PA, then he finally shut up about that one.  But it’s the same lie he has told for years….He just recycles it, with each new questioner.

No Rando, you just lie a lot, and your remarks are anything but Christian.  And decent people in your own religion, are tired of you embarrassing them.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland