Jehovah`s Witness/Readers.....

Question
the bible does not lie.

Bro DW

Answer
When dealing with men like Derrick Holland there is a very important scripture to remember. Here it is.

Eph 4:

14 So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes"

This scripture tells us that there are religious men who are deceptive and use trickery.Who are carried to and fro on their teachings.The bible does not lie!

Who would you say on this forum is that type of person??

One who carefully words his sentences?? One who tries to re-define the definition of lying?? One who accuses others whilst hypocritically ignoring his own made up arrogant rules?? One who makes such claims that Jesus came into the world as a spirit then claims that Jesus wasn't any type of spirit?? One who claims that Jehovah is the trinity and part of a trinity then denies even saying that?? Who lies time after time on this forum about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs?? Who attacks the messenger in order to hide bible truths from others?? Who spends more time trying to defend himself than the word of God??

There is only one the demon possessed Derrick Holland. The one who claims that a ghost is living within him. This is not a ghost rather it is a demon. The bible does not lie!!

Derrick believes in numerous torturous gods one is a spirit one is a zombie and the others are numerous shape shifting ghosts. Yes a ghost who shape shifted into a dove at God's baptism and anointed God at that time. Then shape shifted into 120 tongues of fire and anointed other men and women at that time. Does the bible record that this dove entered into God and these tongues of fire entered into the people?? as Derrick must claim . Now Derrick claims one of these Ghosts lives within him and about a million other "born again Christians" . Making a million member trinity of which Derrick claims he is part of. Why does Derrick claim one of these God's lives within him??

These shape shifting ghosts also do not know the truth as they cannot reveal accurate knowledge to all those within which they dwell. Yet Jesus say's this.

John 16:

13 However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come"

Did the zombie God lie about the ghost Gods?? as Derrick must claim.

The word of God does not lie!

Readers do you see the foolishness in Christendom teachings the deception the trickery carried about on the winds.

Get out of Babylon the Great(the great confusion) if you do not want to share in her sins.

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW