Jehovah`s Witness/Richards audacity

My comments on Richards letter below.

Bro DW

First let me say Richard I disagree with every single comment you made. Bar one which I will address later in this reply. I disagree with your "important sentence" I disagree with your examples of "disrespect" except one. I just disagree with you entirely on this subject and so does the bible.

If you cannot see or understand the scriptural examples I produced then that is your problem. You have no issue with ignoring scriptures that don't suit you anyway so no surprise there really.Which is why you never stick to scripture you just attack characters.

You do not set the standard of what is disrespectful and what is not!! That is not for you to decide that is for the scriptures to decide and as we saw the scriptures are on my side. To display such arrogance does not surprise me in the least. Further you cannot tell whether someone is mild tempered or not over the internet. You just cannot, despite your claims to the contrary.Your whole post just smacks of arrogance and hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned.

As I told you before you are utterly clueless as to the watchtowers words. Not once does the watchtower deal with defending blatant lies and half truths against Jehovah on the internet. There is no legislation for that in any watchtower. It comes purely from righteous indignation.

But here's the real point I have no idea how you have the audacity to write to me about disrespect and the watchtowers thoughts on the subject after writing a whole argument based on a half quote and full to the brim with lies. I also have no idea how you think you can just ignore Derrick Hollands calling people morons and taunting Christaras whilst pointing the finger at others. I just don't see how you have the gall! Where's the public letter denouncing Derrick Holland??

You see readers this is what apostates/oppossers do when they have been thoroughly exposed scripturally and logically. They start pointing the finger and attacking characters. I've been defending my beliefs for so long now and EVERY single one of them are the same.

Also ask yourself this. What is the purpose of an opposser to Jehovah's witnesses trying to base an argument on the "behaviour" of a Jehovah's witness??

Then to arrogantly claim "I was hoping my post would make you think" it did make me think and I disagree with Richards assessment and I gave scriptural examples why. Opposers like Richard and Derrick not only think they set the standard they also think their opinion is above other peoples and the bible. They are all the same.

But realistically even if I was behaving in an unchristian manner how does that change the ridiculous beliefs of Christendom and the purely biblical teachings of Jehovah's witnesses it makes no difference nor does it affect anyone's salvation but my own.

Philippians 2:

12"keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling"

Gal 6:

4 But let each one examine his own actions, and then he will have cause for rejoicing in regard to himself alone, and not in comparison with the other person. 5 For each one will carry his own load.

Richard really should take the above scriptures advice. He would have you believe this. "DW is rude. This changes the fact the Jehovah is Jesus Father and the only true God"

Does that make sense?? It's utter nonsense.

Now the only point I do agree with is the "boy toy" remark. In all fairness I didn't know what that meant. I thought it meant Derrick's puppet. It's not an English expression. If I had known I would never have let that on my board. I apologize to both Richard, Derrick and the readers that I allowed that comment all be it accidentally on my board.

Take care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.