Jehovah`s Witness/Thank you my dear Sister....

Question
Thank you for your staunch and honest defense for Bible Principles.
There is truly "No God like Jehovah!"  I know first hand how trying
"false accusations" can be from Apostates and Opposers.  Jesus Christ
maintained his integrity to Jehovah, even to his death. While Derrick
Holland and Richard were spiritually lashing you over and over with
insults, I felt your pain.  I imagined Jesus being whipped by the ones
who never knew him.  So here is a scripture that will give you
strength beyond whatis normal.

"Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his
master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if
they have observed my word, they will also observe yours.  But they
will do all these things against you on account of my name, because
they do not know the One who sent me." (John 15:20-21)

When the "Critics of Jehovah's Witnesses" are whipping you, know that
I am also being whipped along with you my dear and precious Sister!

Take Care and Philia! (To the end. Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando

Answer
Hello Bro Rando,

Yes the false accusations and outright lies and so forth is to be expected from the ones who are here under false pretense.  They are here to attack us and our beliefs and like their father Satan, they are relentless.  

I knew when I decided to speak up with boldness that DH and his supporters would go on the attack, they are very predictable.  As my dear Bro DW once said you have to have a thick skin to deal with the opposers here.  

Yes, Jesus dealt with ridicule, can you imagine all the insults and making fun his opposers did as he was hanging there dying, they still made fun of him.  Satan still hates anyone who loves Jehovah and his son Jesus.  It's not ok to lie on Jehovah and his son Jesus!  

Just like the demons they scream when called out....But as you said, there truly is no God like Jehovah!  I find it an honor and privilege to know our loving heavenly father and to call him my father, my God and my friend.  There is nothing better than having the joy of Jehovah, no person, no opposer can take that joy from me.  They can name call, throw insults left and right and make up things, but at the end of the day, I'm happy because my God IS God!  My God is Jehovah and nothing compares to the happiness and joy that comes with knowing and loving Jehovah God and knowing that he loves me back!

You have dealt with this for many years and I am here along side you my dear brother, as we keep our integrity against the opposers of our God Jehovah!  

Keep fighting the fine fight of faith!

Philia, to the end. Matt 24:13!

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T