Jehovah`s Witness/True Jehovah's Witnesses

Question
[written by Richard]

I have noticed many posts in which some experts on here are being called out as acting in a manner that is non-Christian, while others are consistently given a thumbs-up for behaving with civility.  Why is this?

Answer
For this answer I decided to look on JW.org.  As the experts here should be answering questions about JW's to questioners from all walks of life, I felt an appropriate answer could be found in this section.  http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/own-religion/

"We’ve found that many people who already have a religion enjoy discussing Bible topics. Of course, we respect a person’s right to hold a belief different from ours, and we don’t force our message on others.  When discussing religion, we try to apply the Bible’s advice to do so with a “mild temper” and to show “deep respect” for the other person. (1 Peter 3:15) We expect that some will reject the message we bring. (Matthew 10:14) However, we don’t know how people will respond until we talk to them. We also realize that people’s circumstances change.  For example, a person may be too busy to talk one day but will gladly converse with us at another time. And people may face new problems or situations that they must deal with, moving them to take an interest in the Bible’s message. So we endeavor to talk to people on more than one occasion."

I believe the answer as to why the experts here are separated by their actions has to do with the first three sentences above.  I do not see anywhere on the website a condition placed on these three sentences. I do see where a description of Jehovah's Witnesses specifically says that they try to "imitate Jesus".  So, please, follow the lead of your Governing Body in this case.  I happen to agree with them on this one.

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard