Jehovah`s Witness/Cant find DW on the list expert

Question
Hello. I cant find DW on the list expert.

Im afraid DW has left because of the numerous attacks of the disguisting I say disguisting so disguisting baptist called Derrick Holland.

Answer
Hello Christaras,

Yes, Brother DW has left All Experts.   It is disgusting that people are on this forum that is set up for questions to JW's and they are not JW's but are JW Critics.  That's why there is a critics page so that people can go there and complain.  The obsession with us is demonic.  

When we expose their false teachings we are lied on and attacked saying we are making personal attacks.  When in fact it was the very opposite, when people can't prove their beliefs by the Bible they turn to attacking the person instead of the message, picking apart word by word instead using the Bible.

DH's attacks were no match for Bro DW, believe that.   But I'm sure he grew tired of the unreasonable lies that were being told.

We showed scripture upon scripture upon scripture disproving his false beliefs.  And because they can't prove them, they resort to lyingly saying we are attacking their person when in fact it's their false belief that is being exposed and they have no other outlet.

All they have left is digging up old literature that we have a better understanding about now and no longer believe some things regarding certain Bible prophecies.   So they jump on that like it's some major find or some major revelation proving us false, when in fact it's just the opposite.

Because they can't prove their false beliefs from the Bible....they use windy words and twist things around, but not one time can they prove their own beliefs without contradicting other Bible verses.   A person can say all day and all night that something is not true....until they prove it's not true, it's just hot air.   We prove their falsehoods straight from the Bible.  yet, they can only jump on words we say or resort to things we no longer believe or teach.  

Doctors use to work on dead people and then go deliver babies and not wash their hands.  Once they realized that this was causing deaths, they changed this.  People over many years have changed things that they learned may have been incorrect, and everyone is fine with it.   

For years, we were told to eat Wheat bread as it was sooo good for us, now they find out that gluten isn't so good and people are fine with it and accept that correction.

But ONLY when it comes to JW's making corrections is it a major problem.   When the corrections are for the better and make things more clearer.  

Coming from lies, it took time for the early Bible students to learn from the Bible what was acceptable to God.  And the fact that they were humble enough to make those corrections means even more so that they are relying on the Bible and not themselves because if they were relying on themselves then they would make no changes at all.  They'd stay with the lies like false religion does til this very day!  Trying to say dying isn't really dying.  Twisting things around to fit themselves rather than to fit God's word.  That's pure evil!

I wish Bro. DW were still here.  But he's serving Jehovah faithfully and preaching and teaching ones still.  I wish he'd come back though.

Take Care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T