Jehovah`s Witness/A "Critic of Jehovah"

Question
I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a Trinitarian, I have not researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can’t answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

Experience in the area
27 years of Apostate research into the fundamental doctrines of the Trinity, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

High School, some college. Studies of Apostate Creeds, Pagan Holy Days like Easter and Saturnalia, and how it doesn’t compare to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far Less valuable than any formal education or training. The Trinity’s message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through the trinity doctrine, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a swap meet, a trinitarian cross is a must for pagan worship and fellowship, the Baptist Sects can’t grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved, like the KKK, Masonic lodge, Baptist Tea Party or being a Baptist Predator.

What do you like about this subject?
It is an opportunity to destroy others "faith in Jesus Christ" and promote the Biblical Pagan Trinity in (Rev 16:13).  I tell people the Trinity is not in the Bible but they are too stupid to know the difference.  I just love being Deceptive and have an Obsession with {it}.

What do you still hope to achieve/learn in this field?
I hope to see Jehovah's Witnesses come to reject a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I also hope to help Trinitarians defend their beliefs from the Trinity Doctrines and Apostate Creeds to help them to effectively witness to JWs when they come in contact with them in order to deny the “ransom sacrifice” of Jesus Christ.

Something interesting about this subject that others may not know:
The Baptists Sects has a history of long line of false prophets, which according to the Word of God, disqualifies it from being "God's organization". While its doctrines are in regular need of change and revision, the Gospel of the Trinity is Always changing! It is man's only hope to be saved.

Something controversial or provocative about this:
The beliefs of JWs and Trinitarians differ in many ways. We believe in going to War and killing one another while JW’s do not.  I simply hope Satan will use me to fool people, and at the same time, lead people to the Trinity, the three gods in one, and not another organization other than the KKK, Masonic lodge, Baptist Tea Party or being a Baptist Predator (John 14:6).

Answer
Derrick Holland has been unable show one single Scripture that proves "God is a Trinity" in his fourteen years of tenure as a "Critic" on the JW Forum.  Nope, not one single Bible verse.  Even the trinity doctrine itself has No NAMES as to the Identity of whom God IS.....Can a Christian worship a symbol of a "generic" god??  http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2009/08/the-trinity-is-like-3-in-1-shampoo

"According to Plantinga, each divine person possesses both the whole generic divine essence, and in addition, a personal essence unique to that person. None of the persons is the generic divine essence; rather, each person has the generic divine essence, and is an instantiation of {it} . The generic divine essence is not {itself} a being or substance ; it is “abstract,” much as three human beings each share human nature, and yet human nature is not a fourth being or substance. The generic divine essence, according to Plantinga, is a set of properties. Whoever has this set of properties is ipso facto divine." http://www.calledtocommunion.com/2009/09/social-trinitarianism-and-the-catholic-

Today false Christs and false prophets proclaim that Jesus never really died by claiming he "never ceased to exist".  What is death anyways?  Ceasing to exist, otherwise the Resurrection would have been an unnecessary act.

Resurrecting someone who "never ceased to exist" is dishonest and a deceptive teaching against God and the Son of man, is it not?  Doesn't the scripture plainly give us a witness, "For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit." (1 Peter 3:18)

So how is it, that Jesus "never ceased to exist" a testimony for the forgiveness of sins?  It isn't, because it's a false testimony against the Christ claiming he really never died.  Why do apostates teach such a thing?   "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones."

"For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)  Nothing here about Jesus being God or raising himself up!  

Jehovah Witnesses are the only ones publicly declaring that "Jesus is Lord" and exercise faith in their heart that God raised him up from the dead.  "For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation." (Romans 10:10)

Have you ever read (Romans 10:13)??  Derrick Holland only uses tainted quotes that has removed God's Name from it to fool you and to continue his personal Blasphemy against the Holy Name of the True God, JEHOVAH.  "For whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (KJV)

In the King James Bible: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD,( Jehovah Jol 2:31,32 2Ti 2:19 ) shall be saved. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT45ROM10.htm#sthash.firw4c6J.dpuf

You can't restore something unless it was DELETED in the first place Holland!  (Romans 10:13) was Paul's quoting of (Joel 2:31-32).  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of Jehovah come.( 2Th 2:2; 1Th 5:2 ) 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Jehovah hath said, and in the remnant whom Jehovah shall call.( Act 2:20,21,39; Rom 10:13; 2Pe 3:10 ) - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT29JOL02.htm#C2V31

The trinity is a symbol for a "generic" god.  Wiccan's also claim to be Christians.  "Christian Wicca has now become the umbrella term for practitioners of eclectic Wicca mixing varying degrees of Neopaganism and Christianity; however, not all of them are truly Wiccan, nor are they associated with Trinitarian Wiccans." http://wicca.wikia.com/wiki/Trinitarian_Wicca

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Trinitarians are the offspring of vipers Jesus Christ spoke about teaching man-made traditions that void the word of his God. (Ephesians 5:11)

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando