Jehovah`s Witness/I enjoy your blog.

Question
I read this blog from time to time and wanted you to know that I admire your faith. Not many can take a licking and keep on ticking. I wish my faith was as strong as yours! I don't appreciate how male chauvinists attack you and yet, you seem to be a better person for it. Where do you get your strength from??

Hoping you stay.
Faithful blog follower

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

Thank you for all that you've said.  My faith and strength and inner joy and peace comes from Jehovah!  I'm not unique, Jehovah is a marvelous loving creator who dearly loves those who love him.  All glory goes to Jehovah.

Having real faith means more than merely believing that God exists. It involves developing a deep, trusting relationship with Jehovah.

You can have unshakeable faith, the Bible tells us if we draw close to God he will draw close to us.

James 4:8"Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you...."

Since faith isn't a possession of all people (2 Thes 3:2 "... “faith is not a possession of all people.”) we need
to “persevere in prayer.” (Rom. 12:12) We can and should pray that Jehovah help us to serve him in an acceptable way. To that end, we can properly ask him for holy spirit, for more faith, for strength to resist temptation, and for ability to ‘handle the word of the truth aright.’ (2 Tim. 2:15; Matt. 6:13; Luke 11:13; 17:5)

To maintain strong faith, we must ‘look intently at Jesus’ and follow his example. We also need to reject immorality, combat the works of the flesh, and avoid materialism, worldly philosophies, and unscriptural traditions. (Gal. 5:19-21; Col. 2:8; 1 Tim. 6:9,10; Jude 3,4).

We cannot create faith within ourselves by our own willpower. Faith is part of the fruitage of God’s holy spirit, or active force. (Galatians 5:22, 23).  Prayer is essential.

Also, Satan is against anyone who is serving Jehovah, as Jesus said his followers would be hated, just as he was hated.  So it's to be expected....

Matt 5:11"“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake."

John 17:14  "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."

1 Peter 4:14 "If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you."

As is evident, people intensely hate Jehovah's Witnesses, and for no real reason.  There are many religions listed on All Experts, yet we are the main ones lied on and attacked constantly.  When their evil intentions are revealed they go on the attack, Non JW's join this forum for questions to JW's for the sole purpose of doing just as Jesus stated.  And readers such as yourself are starting to see this.  Satan is doing all he can to turn people away from learning the truth about Jehovah because he knows he has short time, (Rev. 12:12)  Satan's time is at it's end and he's desperately trying to take as many with him as he can right on to destruction.

It's Bible prophecy being fulfilled right before your eyes!! That helps us to see that very soon God will step in and the nations will have to know that he is Jehovah! (Ezekiel 38:23)

The Bible assures us: “[God’s] will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (1 Tim. 2:4) Take in the knowledge that means everlasting life. (John 17:3) Start by requesting a free home Bible study.

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Thank you again and I plan to stay as long as I'm able or until the preaching work has ended, as this is a never to be repeated work and lives are at stake!

Sister T

jw.org
tv.jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T